Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Hi there. Im Ryan. Originally a MCSE2003 but turned 100% apple for my workstation in 2013. Ive owned the PowerPC Mac Mini, an oldschool white macbook when they just switched to Intel, a Macbook Pro 15" Retina Late 2013 A1398, iphones 3G,4, 5S, 7, X and current 12 Pro max, ipad Mini 4 LTE, ipad Pro 11" 2020 1TB LTE and my most current apple product is the Macbook Pro M1 13" . Ive attempted at building Hackintosh's over the years with only moderate success. Im here to get advice on getting MacOS running on my Asus TUF Z270 mobo with Intel i7 7770K CPU using ProxMox in a dual OS running config (one monitor windows, the other Macos) .   Finally im here because there is so much resources on drivers and im looking to get an Realtek RTL8125 / Macos M1 ARM64  driver and there seems to be no ARM64  binaries. the Intel source code is available but ive embarssingly never even compiled a simple application on macos , let alone ported a driver built for intel to arm64. Im hoping ther will be some awesome people here who can help me with that. Same goes for my Mellonix ConnectX3 PCIe (non Pro model) and Broadcom BCM57810 dual port PCIe SFP+ 10gigabit ethernet adapters.. id love to get one of those fiber nics running on macos. Wheew. Hi ya'll!

Hi everyone, slickdawg here. I've been using a MacBook pro for my primary laptop, starting with the 2009 13".  Currently on a 2019 16" Intel.  Thanks to the pandemic, I got into trying to run macOS on my Gigabyte Vision G Z490 (I7 10700K), and learned a great deal of information here.  I've gotten Big Sur running very well and have been trying Monterey out, but there's issues with the Intel 225-V ethernet controller.  There's a great thread on the forum here about that.  

Hi, I've just joined and completed my first Hackintosh based on the information I have read on this forum. I would like to add my experience, but at the moment I can only post/reply in the New Users Lounge. How do I get this restriction lifted? Cheers from New Zealand!

17 minutes ago, Hervé said:

Thanks. It took me a while to find it. There probably should be a link to it in the welcome email, or maybe I missed it.  Still not sure why this site doesn't use the "I'm not a robot" reCAPTCHA images plugin to weed out the spam bots?

• 2 weeks later...