MaLd0n

5,753 posts in this topic

try it

dsdt.vecrta.zip

many motherboards from Intel have this problem

some versions of bios work nativepm

other versions not

MaLd0n,

I still have the same problem. W/O NullCpuPowermanagement kext it panics. Can you please have a look at my DSDT once again? I want my speedstep to work.

MaLd0n,

I still have the same problem. W/O NullCpuPowermanagement kext it panics. Can you please have a look at my DSDT once again? I want my speedstep to work.

update your bios

extract again, apply

hey MaLd0n

first : your patcher is awsome :P:D :D

so i need a DSDT for my laptop: HP Pavilion DV6-3106eg

i have no sendme.zip because i have not installed mac because i need first the dsdt file i think because i will use Mammoth´s method for HP notebooks to install mac and in the guide it says i need first a dsdt ! so what i have to do ?

i hope you can make one for me because its my first hackintosh and i want to test MAC osx ^^

so im actually a noob in MAC osx -.-

Try it

dsdt.flip360.zip

after reboot, send me a new kextstat

run on terminal

remove OpenHaltRestart

test shutdown

Hi MaLd0n,

tried the patched dsdt and i cannot reboot without OpenHaltRestart, my graphic card is still "unknown" and dunno about SMBus. i have AppleACPIBattery, AppleACPIPS2Nub, AppleACPIPS2Controller, ASUSK50IN (audio), fakesmc, HDAEnabler, HPETDevice and OpenHaltRestart in my E/E. The russian crew fixed everything in the dsdt but cannot find a compiled one from them only directions how to insert the fixes in the dsdt. Here is my kextstat, thanks :rolleyes:

kextstat.rtf

Hi MaLd0n,

tried the patched dsdt and i cannot reboot without OpenHaltRestart, my graphic card is still "unknown" and dunno about SMBus. i have AppleACPIBattery, AppleACPIPS2Nub, AppleACPIPS2Controller, ASUSK50IN (audio), fakesmc, HDAEnabler, HPETDevice and OpenHaltRestart in my E/E. The russian crew fixed everything in the dsdt but cannot find a compiled one from them only directions how to insert the fixes in the dsdt. Here is my kextstat, thanks ;)

Video use GraphicsEnabler=Yes

Shutdown in DSDT Nforce :rolleyes:

but

I tried :huh:

HPET

remove HPETDevice

try it

AppleACPIBattery, AppleACPIPS2Nub, AppleACPIPS2Controller, ASUSK50IN (audio), fakesmc

HDAEnabler or HDEF in DSDT

send me the DSDT edited by them

i have no sendme.zip because i have not installed mac because i need first the dsdt file i think because i will use Mammoth´s method for HP notebooks to install mac and in the guide it says i need first a dsdt ! so what i have to do ?

Extract from Windows

use Everest

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=225991

or DSDT Editor and Patcher

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=223205

Hi MaLd0n,

I took your modified dsdt and added the patches from RUS through DSDT Patcher and ended up with a working dsdt lol, i just havent applied the Graphic Enabler Patch because i like using Chameleon`s Graphic Enabler :P For the Reboot/Shutdown, yes you are right Nforce doesnt play nice but it works with EvoReboot. No more HPETDevice and HDAEnabler, also there is a fix for LID. Here is my patched dsdt if you want to insert the fixes in the Auto Patcher for future use (it wouldnt hurt if you go through the dsdt file maybe i have broken something along the way :P ) Also attached is the new run_me. Thanks again,

Cheers

send_me.zip

dsdt.aml.zip

There are Errors when creating a DSDT for my Gigabyte P55-USB3. Can you fix this please?

[Line 197 type Error message Object does not exist (\_SB.PCI0.PX40.AG3E)]

[Line 203 type Error message Object does not exist (\_SB.PCI0.PX40.AG3E)]

There are Errors when creating a DSDT for my Gigabyte P55-USB3. Can you fix this please?

[Line 197 type Error message Object does not exist (\_SB.PCI0.PX40.AG3E)]

[Line 203 type Error message Object does not exist (\_SB.PCI0.PX40.AG3E)]

use original DSDT

Extract from Windows and apply

PX40 = LPCB

Please forgive me for my very noobish question, but I ran DSDT Auto-Patcher and generated DSDT.aml. Now what do I do with it? Do I just move it into a folder, or do I need some other app/utility to actually make the DSDT useful?

FYI my bootloader is [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url].

Hi MaLd0n

Can you help with my dsdt.aml?

Intel desktop Board DH67GD, Thanks

your DSDT is already edited

dsdt.hato.zip

Please forgive me for my very noobish question, but I ran DSDT Auto-Patcher and generated DSDT.aml. Now what do I do with it? Do I just move it into a folder, or do I need some other app/utility to actually make the DSDT useful?

FYI my bootloader is [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url].

in Extra folder or root of the HD

Well, I put it in /Extra and rebooted. I can't tell if it did anything. Sleep still does not work; the screen shuts off and requires a hard reset. Guess I still have s

send me a kextstat

run on terminal

MaLd0n,

Wondering if you could look at my dsdt stuff. I've got a 10.6.7 install on my Sony Vaio YB with the new fusion APU

E-350 with Radeon HD 6310

pretty much everything works except for audio sticks to hdmi out and not the realtek audio with voodoohda 2.7.2

video I know pretty much is unsupported due to being very new etc...

Using Chameleon rev5 build 1020

kernel boot parms "arch=i386 busratio=8 USBBusFix=1"

graphicenabler is not used

in my /Extra/Extensions/

drwxr-xr-x@ 11 root wheel 374 16 Jun 19:50 .

drwxr-xr-x@ 7 root wheel 238 18 Jun 09:39 ..

drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 102 14 Feb 20:32 AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext

drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 102 14 Feb 20:32 ApplePS2Controller.kext

drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 102 6 Dec 2010 AtherosWiFiInjector.kext

drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 102 6 Dec 2010 IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext

drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 102 6 Dec 2010 IONetworkingFamily.kext

drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 102 21 Aug 2009 NullCPUPowerManagement.kext

drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 102 6 Mar 02:44 TotallyFixStillWaiting.kext

drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 102 6 Dec 2010 VoodooBattery.kext

drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 102 6 Dec 2010 fakesmc.kext

In my /System/Library/Extensions/

drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 102 6 Dec 2010 VoodooHDA.kext

with AppleHDA.kext removed.

attached is the output from your run_me.zip app.

thanks

the chamelenon2 rc5 rev 1020 has no graphicsenabler for 8400GS dev id 10C3. (device isnt natively supported. switched to 9500 GT

NOW SLEEP WORKS. inspiron 530 desktop G33 chipset

the hdmi audio= disable spdif. or switch outputs

@ The Weez

remove EvOreboot and NullCPUPowerManagement

add in boot.plist

<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>

Sony Vaio YB with the new fusion APU

send me files

your DSDT is already edited

dsdt.hato.zip

in Extra folder or root of the HD

Thanks again MaLd0n

its perfect with this kext (imac 2011 Update) i can remove nullcpupowermanagement with no kp

Sleep, Speedstep, turbo boost working :)

i insert plist imac2,2 in IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext & Use Kernel 10.7.4

AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext.zip

AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient.kext.zip

IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext.zip

AppleLPC.kext.zip

AppleAHCIPort.kext.zip

Wondering if you could look at my dsdt stuff. I've got a 10.6.7 install on my Sony Vaio YB with the new fusion APU

Chipset? aaa_icon_crazy.gif

dsdt.pkmvancouver.zip

Thanks again MaLd0n

its perfect with this kext (imac 2011 Update) i can remove nullcpupowermanagement with no kp

Sleep, Speedstep, turbo boost working :)

i insert plist imac2,2 in IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext & Use Kernel 10.7.4

Great fun.gif

Bad news. Now it won't start OSX. It gets past [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] and into the grey apple logo screen, then switches to a power button symbol and "You need to restart your computer. Hold down on the power button..."

I booted in verbose mode and found this:

systemShutdown false

panic(cpu 0 caller Ox2e7918e1): "No HPETs available...CPU(s) configured incorrectly\n"@/SourceCache/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement-105.13/pmThread.c:157

I tried safe mode and still get the same panic message.

Hi there again! Yesterday I updated my Acer Travelmate 8572G bios, because old one had some problems with eject button of DVD drive in all OS's. I attach new send_me.zip, made in safe mode without using DSDT (booted with DSDT=1 -x -v keys). It would be great if you made new DSDT. And in old dsdt.aml Wireless switch button worked strange - did not switch Bluetooth. But it works flawless without any dsdt. And even though you applied RTC fix, CMOS was cleared every reboot. And is VESA mode support and native resolution in Chameleon boot menu connected to dsdt? It always gives VESA 3.0 mode with maximum 1024*768 resolution. Now I use old dsdt.aml and Elliot fix for RTC. You are my only hope, I tried to edit dsdt my self, but I even can't compile aml without any changes.

Bad news. Now it won't start OSX. It gets past [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] and into the grey apple logo screen, then switches to a power button symbol and "You need to restart your computer. Hold down on the power button..."

I booted in verbose mode and found this:

systemShutdown false

panic(cpu 0 caller Ox2e7918e1): "No HPETs available...CPU(s) configured incorrectly\n"@/SourceCache/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement-105.13/pmThread.c:157

I tried safe mode and still get the same panic message.

look it

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=232678

"load optmized defaults" and try again

use a fresh install

Hi, Mald0n

can u check my files? I am not sure about set my Hackintosh..

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=232678

Hi MaLd0n,

Processor AMD E-350 (2x1.6GHz, 40nm, 1MB L2, 18W)

Chipset AMD Hudson FCH

Memory 3GB (2GB+1GB) DDR3-1333 @ DDR3-1066 CL7

Graphics AMD Radeon HD 6310 IGP (80 Stream Processors, 500MHz core clock)

ok