Chameleon 2.4svn Official PKG Installer

ErmaC
4,261 posts in this topic

As supposed by ErmaC, a new build to test:

1. code clean
  2. different memory management (to fix previous incompatibility with some bioses EDIT: if any)

please test on all OSes you have!

...also on Snow Leopard if you have it installed  :)

Edited by Micky1979
boot file removed, Enoch r2725 with El Capitan Support is now in the Download Section
  • Like 7

attachicon.gifboot.zip

1. code clean
  2. different memory management (to fix previous incompatibility with some bioses)

I tested ! Works all systems 10.6 -> 10.11 ! 

My boots same works . But i no shared here .

Please, how you patch kernel for AMD ?

with disassembler . 

• Like 1

attachicon.gifboot.zip

1. code clean
  2. different memory management (to fix previous incompatibility with some bioses)

Works fine here with 1095+10103+1011dp1. :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

• Like 1

attachicon.gifboot.zip

1. code clean
  2. different memory management (to fix previous incompatibility with some bioses EDIT: if any)

Snow Leopard 10.6.7 boots OK with Enoch 2717 on Dell XPS M1530 ...

post-846696-0-43865200-1434864663_thumb.png

as well as 10.11 DP1 El Capitan, 10.10.3 Yosemite and 10.9.5 Mavericks

post-846696-0-48824600-1434864817_thumb.png

Congratulations and thanks to PikeRAlpha, Micky1979 and all involved :thumbsup_anim:.

• Like 3

attachicon.gifboot.zip

1. code clean

Yosemite 10.10.3 on Asus P6T Deluxe V2 boot Enoch 2717

2ntww9y.jpg

El Capitan 10.11 on Asus Z97 PRO-WiFi boot Enoch 2717

2lo2ezl.jpg

Fabio

• Like 2

Guys I need a hand by you all again.

I'm going to update Enoch in the dowload section but I want to be sure (then later we can think to update Chameleon too).

Updating Enoch to ther rev. 2724, and made two builds that differs in only one particular of the Platform Expert.

With this is really appreciated a ioreg from both version booting El Capitan. This really make me sure about one important thing, because as I said ATM I've not installed 10.11 anywhere.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Micky1979
boot files removed, Enoch r2725 with El Capitan Support is now in the Download Section
  • Like 2

I'm going to update Enoch in the dowload section but I want to be sure (then later we can think to update Chameleon too).

Updating Enoch to ther rev. 2724, and made two builds that differs in only one particular of the Platform Expert.

With this is really appreciated a ioreg from both version booting El Capitan. This really make me sure about one important thing, because as I said ATM I've not installed 10.11 anywhere.

Thanks in advance

Both A+B work fine here.

ioreg as attached. FYI. :)

ioreg-AB.zip

• Like 1

Hey Micky1979, thank you! Everything works perfectly for me except the graphics card. I have the NVIDIA GT 740, I can see the mouse cursor when I boot but it just blinks/flickers and I cannot get into the login screen. Safe boot is working though. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks again!

• Like 1

both A / B working on OSX 10.10 and 10.11

Fabio

10.10.zip

10.11.zip

• Like 2

Guys, thank you very much for the tests made. Both build posted are ok and we have something useful for the future!

Thanks again Pike ;)

New package with Enoch r2725 is in the download section ready to use :)

I do not understand how to install your package A or B?

was only the i386 folder where you can find the bootloader's binaries to install it manually or using with Chameleon Wizard. Now you have the installer as just said.

EDIT

Sorry,  was not a question to me :P

Hey Micky1979, thank you! Everything works perfectly for me except the graphics card. I have the NVIDIA GT 740, I can see the mouse cursor when I boot but it just blinks/flickers and I cannot get into the login screen. Safe boot is working though. Just wanted to let you know. Thanks again!

Search for "NVidia web drivers"  in this forum, although it seems too early to have them

• Like 3

Guys, thank you very much for the tests made. Both build posted are ok and we have something useful for the future!

Thanks again Pike ;)

New package with Enoch r2725 is in the download section ready to use  :)

was only the i386 folder where you can find the bootloader's binaries to install it manually or using with Chameleon Wizard. Now you have the installer as just said.

Search for "NVidia web drivers"  in this forum, although it seems too early to have them

that was awesome! IM did it again!

• Like 2