ATI HD framebuffer driver (10.5/10.6) with source code

dong

900 posts in this topic

Are the bug reports on the google code site read by the coders? It would be so cool if you could acknowledge the bugs or say if they are not RadeonHD bugs. Google code issues lists are so much more convenient for bug processing than this looong forum thread. Thanks in advance for your help.

No. This kext has nothing to do with QE. This is a framebuffer driver, so gives you basic 2D features for your card.

For QE you need a new driver for acceleration. My card (X1400) is using the native Apple Radeon1000 for example.

Thanks for your answer. I and already aware that this kext only enables the the basic 2D of my gfx card. My question is would this code have to be completed (ie. flawless, in terms of programing that is) to be able to get to the point were one of the native drivers can be used to enable QE. Is there another project aimed at making the mobility radeon series supported, if so can you point me there?

ATI Mobility Radeon X1300 (0x7149) situation:

Right now, I'm mixing these kexts:

- Natit.kext

- RadeonHD.kext

- ATIRadeonX1000.kext with modified Info.plist to accept 7149 model

- other files in native distribution like:

-- ATINDRV.kext with ATY_Caretta.kext in its Plugins/

-- ATIRadeonX1000GA.plugin

-- ATIRadeonX1000GLDriver.bundle

-- ATIRadeonX1000VADriver.bundle

-- ATIRNDRV.kext

Situation 1: Using ATIRadeonX1000.kext + other native distribution files only

Internal display works, QE/CI fully working, HW accelerated, but no framebuffer initiated, so I cannot change resolution and I'm stuck at 1024×768

Situation 2: Using 1) + Natit.kext to activate ATY_Caretta framebuffer

Internal laptop display unusable as ATY_Caretta cannot detect it for some reasons, only external one works, QE/CI fully working, full resolution on external monitor

Situation 3: Using RadeonHD.kext only

I can correctly change internal display resolution to full native 1280×800, but of course I have no QE/CI working

Situation 4: Trying to combine 1) and 3)

Kernel panic in any case :/ (crashing thread reported as kextd-related) so most probably kexts conflict or something like...

So I have following questions: what files should I try to combine to make it work correctly? Is there something I can do myself? What combination of kexts should I use? Should I retype IONDRVFramebuffer to IOFramebuffer somewhere? Or should I provide further information to help fixing this?

Thanks for your ideas  :)

I am guessing since I haven't gone through 40 pages of posts that I can't get somebody to just point me to where I can get the edid information that will be placed into the info.plist so as to enable the radeonhd kext to work for me? There is a reason I only have a few posts... I usually am very good at finding this stuff out and figuring it out... This I cannot figure out. I have used get-edid and used with the parse edid in linux and only get binary information and other flags, not this wierd characters that are present in the current radeonhd.kext.

Please, all help is by far appreciated by me, Thanks.

Thomas

I have used get-edid and used with the parse edid in linux and only get binary information and other flags, not this wierd characters that are present in the current radeonhd.kext.

Yes, and that's exactly the only thing you need. Have you already tried to paste the binary string (consisting of a lot of hexcode numbers) into the .plist?

I was first startled as you are but I just tried it anyways. And guess what? After the insertion and a restart it worked! So just put it in and check it out!

Excellent, I shall try then, the string is rather long though, do I keep the string intact with the carriage returns as displayed or do I make it one line(long). I am guessing that this string will then be converted, eh?

Thanks for your response.

Thomas

Here is what I found:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1339582

1. boot into windows

2. download softMMc from:

http://www.entechtaiwan.com/files/softmccs.exe

3. install the software, run it and choose from the file menu, 'save report' - save it to your desktop and close the program.

4. Open the saved report, somewhere towards the bottom you will see

Raw EDID =

select and copy the long continuous string (mixture of numbers and letters) you see after this.

5. To change hex to base64, go to the website:

http://home2.paulschou.net/tools/xlate/

and paste the raw edid data into the HEX box and click the'decode' tab under that box

6. copy what appears in the base64 box and paste into a text file and save for safe keeping.

7. If you can't/don't access your NTFS partitions from OS X, copy this file to a USB stick, HD, FAT32 partition etc.

8. boot back into OS X

9. download RadeonHD kext from the first post in this thread

10. right-click the kext, choose 'show package contents', open the folder 'contents'

11. open the file with your saved edid in b64 format and copy the string

12. Going back to the RadeonHD.kext contents folder, open the file info (info.plist) with Textedit and scroll down until you come to the section EDID and highlight the 3 or 4 lines of text (this is an edid from another PC) - then paste your own edid instead. Don't worry if this appears as one long line or 2 lines or whatever, just make sure it starts at the right place.

13. close/save the modified plist, close the kext

14. download osx86 tools from:

http://code.google.com/p/osx86tools/

15. run osx86 tools, choose install kexts, choose RadeonHD kext , follow the prompts

16. reboot

So I guess you only have to base64-encode the binary data. In this case, it's from Hex to B64, but I'm sure you'll find out how to encode binary data as well.

By the way, I extremely appreciate the informative post, and your desire to assist me. I have coded in the past and have assembly language experience also, and I should have seen this earlier, sometimes it just happens to be the one post you skipped over...

Either way, Thanks a ton, now to get wireless working!!!!

Thomas

That is correct since the kext is, I believe for the 32 bit flavor, in order to use it in SL, you would prob have to boot with the arch=x386 flag....(don't quote me on the validity of this) :unsure:

Hey there,

I'm succcessfully using the RadeonHD driver. Thanks to the coders for this great improvement!

However, a few quirks remain and I would just like to know if they are bugs in the driver or somehow my fault. Could someone have a look at this and tell me if you experience the same?

Distortions when scrolling websites with touchpad: http://code.google.com/p/osx86-driver-rade...ues/detail?id=7

Screen stays black when resuming from sleep: http://code.google.com/p/osx86-driver-rade...ues/detail?id=8

Mouse cursor disappears in some textboxes: http://code.google.com/p/osx86-driver-rade...ues/detail?id=9

Sometimes dashboard widgets are displayed as just white color until they are repainted (not issued on google code)

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

I got all the working native resolutions on my ATI Radeon 4570 DEV ID (0x95531002) by removing ATI4500Controller.kext and installing RadeonHD.kext (Inserted my own EDID, thanks to the pegasys on 15 page who made it easy).

My question is when u say to insert the DEV ID in ATIRadeonX2000.kext to enable QE/CI.

Where exactly u insert this? I have read all the post but I found no clue about this.

I tried to insert my DEV ID by changing the last number (0x94801002) with my ID (0x95531002) in IOPCIMatch but my system does not boot either in safe (-x -v) or normal boot.

Any suggestion plz…….

Distortions when scrolling websites with touchpad: http://code.google.com/p/osx86-driver-rade...ues/detail?id=7

I really don't know. Maybe is an issue with the touchpad driver. I don't have this problem here using the PS2 Voodoo Trackpad

Screen stays black when resuming from sleep: http://code.google.com/p/osx86-driver-rade...ues/detail?id=8

I know, and I think I already fixed it. Try the attached kext.

Mouse cursor disappears in some textboxes: http://code.google.com/p/osx86-driver-rade...ues/detail?id=9

I know, this bug should be investigated.

Bye

RadeonHD.kext.zip

Hey madchicken, thanks a lot for the clarification! I really appreciate your work and help!

I really don't know. Maybe is an issue with the touchpad driver. I don't have this problem here using the PS2 Voodoo Trackpad

I think this was related to Quartz 2D Extreme. Scrolling and Dashboard bug seems to be gone now that it is disabled. I'm not sure if this is related though or it's maybe something else that I changed.

Thanks for this new kext, but my screen stays black also with this version. Does not seem to be the backlight, the whole card seems to be off. Can I assist you with something to help fixing this bug? Logs or anything?

Yes, this still occurs with the new version.

Bye

Hey madchicken,I've tried your latest kext,when I click the sleep button,my laptop sleeps with my screen black for a moment,but the blacklight returns back soon when I don't do anything!I don't know why?My problem is that when laptop sleeps, my screen's blacklight is still on not off.

Hey madchicken,I've tried your latest kext,when I click the sleep button,my laptop sleeps with my screen black for a moment,but the blacklight returns back soon when I don't do anything!I don't know why?My problem is that when laptop sleeps, my screen's blacklight is still on not off.

This doesn't sound like a RadeonHD-related problem to me. Have you checked the console for any interesting messages? Do you have SleepEnabler.kext or something like that? Seems to me your computer tries to go to sleep but cannot for some reason. Did you try sleep without RadeonHD? I also had one case where a USB device or the USB bus caused this problem.

This doesn't sound like a RadeonHD-related problem to me. Have you checked the console for any interesting messages? Do you have SleepEnabler.kext or something like that? Seems to me your computer tries to go to sleep but cannot for some reason. Did you try sleep without RadeonHD? I also had one case where a USB device or the USB bus caused this problem.

I haven't used sleepenabler.kext or any other the third part kext else,my laptop seems to be sleep but the blacklight of screen is still on!With the latest kext by madchicken,when starts sleep,the screen off for a while and then on,while my laptop still on sleep until I move my mouse to wake my laptop.I think this phenomenon is releated to radeonhd.kext,because when I use external display with atindrv.kext(from leopard 10.5.8),my laptop sleeps well!Just as the cursor disappears in some applications such dsdtse,word,when using these applications,I use mouselocator to fix these problems!In my opinion,only we can port the newest radeonhd 1.3.0 to mac can we probably fix the powermanagement or cursor problems and so on.

Bye

Is this file you posted 10.5 or 10.6?

Also, why is this file so much larger than previous versions?

That many changes?

Thanks! I have make my thinkpad T400 with ATI radeon 3470 work! But i cannot get the vga output work, so my extra monitor is useless. So is this driver can use for dual monitor? I also has gentoo linux use the radeon hd driver which can use for dual head.

Apple dual head support is different from linux. That's why this RadeonHD.kext don't have dual head function yet.

Thanks madchicken for his work on this project. I have another week for my exams. After that, I will collect the problems people posted here and check if I can do anything to help.

When I've removed fireware driver,by using madchicken's latest kext,my laptop with x1300 can successfully sleep with blacklight off,but when I try to wake my laptop,the blacklight is still off!I think this new kext with display blacklight codes causes some problems when trying to wake my laptop.If not remove fireware driver,my machine can sleep but with blacklight on!I think the reason may be related to blacklight setting codes!

When I've removed fireware driver,by using madchicken's latest kext,my laptop with x1300 can successfully sleep with blacklight off,but when I try to wake my laptop,the blacklight is still off!I think this new kext with display blacklight codes causes some problems when trying to wake my laptop.If not remove fireware driver,my machine can sleep but with blacklight on!I think the reason may be related to blacklight setting codes!

Yes, the backlight problem is in the radeon kext at 100%.

Sorry for the delay, but I don't have much time to spend on this project, I do it in my spare time, that is very few!

Right now I'm packaging a new version with some log that can help me to solve this problem. Stay tuned :blink:

Bye

Hey madchicken,I've tried your latest kext,but there is no luck!When I tried to wake my laptop with ati x1300 from sleep,only I got is blacklight off!The result as follows:

cat /private/var/log/kernel.log | grep RadeonHD
Last login: Thu Apr 29 17:41:08 on console
xufeiMacBook:~ xufei$ cat /private/var/log/kernel.log | grep RadeonHD
Apr 27 10:37:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 10:37:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW SLEEP: Trying to select state kAVPowerOff
Apr 27 10:37:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 10:37:55 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 10:37:55 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW WAKE: Trying to select state DPMSModeOn
Apr 27 10:37:55 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 10:38:08 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 10:38:08 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 10:38:08 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 10:38:08 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 10:38:08 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute k for connection 0
Apr 27 10:38:08 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute g for connection 0
Apr 27 10:56:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 10:56:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW SLEEP: Trying to select state kAVPowerOff
Apr 27 10:56:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 10:56:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 10:56:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW WAKE: Trying to select state DPMSModeOn
Apr 27 10:56:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 10:56:35 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 10:56:35 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 10:56:35 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 10:56:35 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 10:56:35 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute k for connection 0
Apr 27 10:56:35 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute g for connection 0
Apr 27 14:42:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 1024 X 768 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 14:42:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 800 X 600 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 14:42:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 768 X 576 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 14:42:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 854 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 14:42:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 720 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 14:42:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 640 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 14:42:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 14:42:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Attempting to set Engine Clock to 196000
Apr 27 14:42:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Engine Clock: 195750
Apr 27 14:42:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Memory Clock: 369000
Apr 27 14:42:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Not supporting SetVoltage V1 yet
Apr 27 14:42:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Unused attribute: SET_VOLTAGE_GET_MAX_VOLTAGE: type 6 mode 1 index 0
Apr 27 14:42:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Setting up "1280x800" (1280x800@60Hz)
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxFBSet: CRTC 1 (1280[1280]x800@32bpp)  +0x8000 )
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxModeSet: CRTC 1
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxScaleSet: CRTC 1 viewport: 1280x800 - OverScan: T: 0 B: 0 R: 0 L: 0
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: None
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDPLLSet: Setting PLL 1 to 71110kHz
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL Calculation: 71110kHz = (((27000 / 0x15) * 0x2CF) / 0xD) (1kHz off)
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL1Calibrate: lock in 129 loops
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC A
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC A,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC B
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC B,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetScalerInfo
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSetGray
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSavePreferredConfiguration
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect...
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 1
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 2
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 27 14:42:30 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 27 14:43:40 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 14:43:40 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW SLEEP: Trying to select state kAVPowerOff
Apr 27 14:43:40 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 14:43:41 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 14:43:41 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW WAKE: Trying to select state DPMSModeOn
Apr 27 14:43:41 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 14:43:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 14:43:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 14:43:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 14:43:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 14:43:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute k for connection 0
Apr 27 14:43:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute g for connection 0
Apr 27 14:45:12 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 14:45:12 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW SLEEP: Trying to select state kAVPowerOff
Apr 27 14:45:12 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 14:45:13 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 14:45:13 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW WAKE: Trying to select state DPMSModeOn
Apr 27 14:45:13 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 14:45:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 14:45:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 14:45:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 14:45:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 14:45:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute k for connection 0
Apr 27 14:45:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute g for connection 0
Apr 27 14:46:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 14:46:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW SLEEP: Trying to select state kAVPowerOff
Apr 27 14:46:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 14:46:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 14:46:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW WAKE: Trying to select state DPMSModeOn
Apr 27 14:46:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 14:47:08 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 14:47:08 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 14:47:08 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 14:47:08 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 14:47:08 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute k for connection 0
Apr 27 14:47:08 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute g for connection 0
Apr 27 14:48:50 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 14:48:50 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW SLEEP: Trying to select state kAVPowerOff
Apr 27 14:48:50 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 14:48:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 14:48:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW WAKE: Trying to select state DPMSModeOn
Apr 27 14:48:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 14:48:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 14:48:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 14:48:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 14:48:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 14:48:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute k for connection 0
Apr 27 14:48:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute g for connection 0
Apr 27 14:51:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 14:51:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW SLEEP: Trying to select state kAVPowerOff
Apr 27 14:51:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 14:51:58 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 14:51:58 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW WAKE: Trying to select state DPMSModeOn
Apr 27 14:51:58 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 14:52:00 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 14:52:00 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 14:52:00 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 14:52:00 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 14:52:00 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute k for connection 0
Apr 27 14:52:00 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute g for connection 0
Apr 27 14:54:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 14:54:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW SLEEP: Trying to select state kAVPowerOff
Apr 27 14:54:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 14:54:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 14:54:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW WAKE: Trying to select state DPMSModeOn
Apr 27 14:54:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 14:54:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 14:54:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 14:54:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 14:54:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 14:54:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute k for connection 0
Apr 27 14:54:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute g for connection 0
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 1024 X 768 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 800 X 600 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 768 X 576 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 854 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 720 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 640 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Attempting to set Engine Clock to 196000
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Engine Clock: 195750
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Memory Clock: 369000
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Not supporting SetVoltage V1 yet
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Unused attribute: SET_VOLTAGE_GET_MAX_VOLTAGE: type 6 mode 1 index 0
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Setting up "1280x800" (1280x800@60Hz)
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxFBSet: CRTC 1 (1280[1280]x800@32bpp)  +0x8000 )
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxModeSet: CRTC 1
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxScaleSet: CRTC 1 viewport: 1280x800 - OverScan: T: 0 B: 0 R: 0 L: 0
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: None
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDPLLSet: Setting PLL 1 to 71110kHz
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL Calculation: 71110kHz = (((27000 / 0x15) * 0x2CF) / 0xD) (1kHz off)
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL1Calibrate: lock in 129 loops
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC A
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC A,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC B
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC B,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetScalerInfo
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSetGray
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSavePreferredConfiguration
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect...
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 1
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 2
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 27 16:14:52 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 27 16:16:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 16:16:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW SLEEP: Trying to select state kAVPowerOff
Apr 27 16:16:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 16:16:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 16:16:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW WAKE: Trying to select state DPMSModeOn
Apr 27 16:16:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 16:16:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 16:16:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 16:16:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 16:16:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 16:16:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute k for connection 0
Apr 27 16:16:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute g for connection 0
Apr 27 17:01:17 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 17:01:17 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW SLEEP: Trying to select state kAVPowerOff
Apr 27 17:01:17 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 17:01:17 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 17:01:17 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW WAKE: Trying to select state DPMSModeOn
Apr 27 17:01:17 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 17:01:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 17:01:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 17:01:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 17:01:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 17:01:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute k for connection 0
Apr 27 17:01:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute g for connection 0
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 1024 X 768 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 800 X 600 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 768 X 576 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 854 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 720 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 640 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Attempting to set Engine Clock to 196000
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Engine Clock: 195750
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Memory Clock: 369000
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Not supporting SetVoltage V1 yet
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Unused attribute: SET_VOLTAGE_GET_MAX_VOLTAGE: type 6 mode 1 index 0
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Setting up "1280x800" (1280x800@60Hz)
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxFBSet: CRTC 1 (1280[1280]x800@32bpp)  +0x8000 )
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxModeSet: CRTC 1
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxScaleSet: CRTC 1 viewport: 1280x800 - OverScan: T: 0 B: 0 R: 0 L: 0
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: None
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDPLLSet: Setting PLL 1 to 71110kHz
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL Calculation: 71110kHz = (((27000 / 0x15) * 0x2CF) / 0xD) (1kHz off)
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL1Calibrate: lock in 129 loops
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC A
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC A,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC B
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC B,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 27 17:48:23 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetScalerInfo
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSetGray
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSavePreferredConfiguration
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect...
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 1
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 2
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 27 17:48:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 27 18:04:50 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 1024 X 768 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:04:50 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 800 X 600 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:04:50 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 768 X 576 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:04:50 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 854 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:04:50 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 720 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:04:50 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 640 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:04:50 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 18:04:50 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Attempting to set Engine Clock to 196000
Apr 27 18:04:50 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Engine Clock: 195750
Apr 27 18:04:50 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Memory Clock: 369000
Apr 27 18:04:50 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Not supporting SetVoltage V1 yet
Apr 27 18:04:50 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Unused attribute: SET_VOLTAGE_GET_MAX_VOLTAGE: type 6 mode 1 index 0
Apr 27 18:04:50 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Setting up "1280x800" (1280x800@60Hz)
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxFBSet: CRTC 1 (1280[1280]x800@32bpp)  +0x8000 )
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxModeSet: CRTC 1
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxScaleSet: CRTC 1 viewport: 1280x800 - OverScan: T: 0 B: 0 R: 0 L: 0
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: None
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDPLLSet: Setting PLL 1 to 71110kHz
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL Calculation: 71110kHz = (((27000 / 0x15) * 0x2CF) / 0xD) (1kHz off)
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL1Calibrate: lock in 129 loops
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC A
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC A,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC B
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC B,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetScalerInfo
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSetGray
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSavePreferredConfiguration
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect...
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 1
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 2
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 27 18:04:51 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 27 18:10:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 1024 X 768 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:10:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 800 X 600 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:10:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 768 X 576 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:10:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 854 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:10:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 720 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:10:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 640 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:10:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 18:10:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Attempting to set Engine Clock to 196000
Apr 27 18:10:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Engine Clock: 195750
Apr 27 18:10:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Memory Clock: 369000
Apr 27 18:10:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Not supporting SetVoltage V1 yet
Apr 27 18:10:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Unused attribute: SET_VOLTAGE_GET_MAX_VOLTAGE: type 6 mode 1 index 0
Apr 27 18:10:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Setting up "1280x800" (1280x800@60Hz)
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxFBSet: CRTC 1 (1280[1280]x800@32bpp)  +0x8000 )
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxModeSet: CRTC 1
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxScaleSet: CRTC 1 viewport: 1280x800 - OverScan: T: 0 B: 0 R: 0 L: 0
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: None
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDPLLSet: Setting PLL 1 to 71110kHz
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL Calculation: 71110kHz = (((27000 / 0x15) * 0x2CF) / 0xD) (1kHz off)
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL1Calibrate: lock in 129 loops
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC A
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC A,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC B
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC B,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetScalerInfo
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSetGray
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSavePreferredConfiguration
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect...
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 1
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 2
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 27 18:10:54 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 1024 X 768 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 800 X 600 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 768 X 576 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 854 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 720 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 640 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Attempting to set Engine Clock to 196000
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Engine Clock: 195750
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Memory Clock: 369000
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Not supporting SetVoltage V1 yet
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Unused attribute: SET_VOLTAGE_GET_MAX_VOLTAGE: type 6 mode 1 index 0
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Setting up "1280x800" (1280x800@60Hz)
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxFBSet: CRTC 1 (1280[1280]x800@32bpp)  +0x8000 )
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxModeSet: CRTC 1
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxScaleSet: CRTC 1 viewport: 1280x800 - OverScan: T: 0 B: 0 R: 0 L: 0
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: None
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDPLLSet: Setting PLL 1 to 71110kHz
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL Calculation: 71110kHz = (((27000 / 0x15) * 0x2CF) / 0xD) (1kHz off)
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL1Calibrate: lock in 129 loops
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC A
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC A,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC B
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC B,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 27 18:21:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetScalerInfo
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSetGray
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSavePreferredConfiguration
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect...
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 1
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 2
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 27 18:21:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 27 18:27:36 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 18:27:36 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW SLEEP: Trying to select state kAVPowerOff
Apr 27 18:27:36 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 18:27:37 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 18:27:37 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW WAKE: Trying to select state DPMSModeOn
Apr 27 18:27:37 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 18:27:38 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 18:27:38 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 18:27:38 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 18:27:39 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 18:27:39 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute k for connection 0
Apr 27 18:27:39 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute g for connection 0
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 1024 X 768 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 800 X 600 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 768 X 576 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 854 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 720 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 640 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Attempting to set Engine Clock to 196000
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Engine Clock: 195750
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Memory Clock: 369000
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Not supporting SetVoltage V1 yet
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Unused attribute: SET_VOLTAGE_GET_MAX_VOLTAGE: type 6 mode 1 index 0
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Setting up "1280x800" (1280x800@60Hz)
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxFBSet: CRTC 1 (1280[1280]x800@32bpp)  +0x8000 )
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxModeSet: CRTC 1
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxScaleSet: CRTC 1 viewport: 1280x800 - OverScan: T: 0 B: 0 R: 0 L: 0
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: None
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDPLLSet: Setting PLL 1 to 71110kHz
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL Calculation: 71110kHz = (((27000 / 0x15) * 0x2CF) / 0xD) (1kHz off)
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL1Calibrate: lock in 129 loops
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC A
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC A,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC B
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC B,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetScalerInfo
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSetGray
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSavePreferredConfiguration
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect...
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 1
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 2
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 27 18:34:53 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 27 18:42:00 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 1024 X 768 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:42:00 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 800 X 600 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:42:00 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 768 X 576 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:42:00 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 854 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:42:00 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 720 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:42:00 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 640 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 18:42:00 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 18:42:00 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Attempting to set Engine Clock to 196000
Apr 27 18:42:00 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Engine Clock: 195750
Apr 27 18:42:00 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Memory Clock: 369000
Apr 27 18:42:00 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Not supporting SetVoltage V1 yet
Apr 27 18:42:00 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Unused attribute: SET_VOLTAGE_GET_MAX_VOLTAGE: type 6 mode 1 index 0
Apr 27 18:42:00 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Setting up "1280x800" (1280x800@60Hz)
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxFBSet: CRTC 1 (1280[1280]x800@32bpp)  +0x8000 )
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxModeSet: CRTC 1
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxScaleSet: CRTC 1 viewport: 1280x800 - OverScan: T: 0 B: 0 R: 0 L: 0
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: None
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDPLLSet: Setting PLL 1 to 71110kHz
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL Calculation: 71110kHz = (((27000 / 0x15) * 0x2CF) / 0xD) (1kHz off)
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL1Calibrate: lock in 129 loops
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC A
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC A,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC B
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC B,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetScalerInfo
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSetGray
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSavePreferredConfiguration
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect...
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 1
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 2
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 27 18:42:01 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 27 19:16:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 19:16:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 19:16:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 19:16:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 1024 X 768 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 800 X 600 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 768 X 576 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 854 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 720 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 640 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Attempting to set Engine Clock to 196000
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Engine Clock: 195750
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Memory Clock: 369000
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Not supporting SetVoltage V1 yet
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Unused attribute: SET_VOLTAGE_GET_MAX_VOLTAGE: type 6 mode 1 index 0
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Setting up "1280x800" (1280x800@60Hz)
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxFBSet: CRTC 1 (1280[1280]x800@32bpp)  +0x8000 )
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxModeSet: CRTC 1
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxScaleSet: CRTC 1 viewport: 1280x800 - OverScan: T: 0 B: 0 R: 0 L: 0
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: None
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDPLLSet: Setting PLL 1 to 71110kHz
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL Calculation: 71110kHz = (((27000 / 0x15) * 0x2CF) / 0xD) (1kHz off)
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL1Calibrate: lock in 129 loops
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC A
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC A,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC B
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC B,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetScalerInfo
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSetGray
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSavePreferredConfiguration
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect...
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 1
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 2
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 27 19:41:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 1024 X 768 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 800 X 600 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 768 X 576 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 854 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 720 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 640 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Attempting to set Engine Clock to 196000
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Engine Clock: 195750
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Memory Clock: 369000
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Not supporting SetVoltage V1 yet
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Unused attribute: SET_VOLTAGE_GET_MAX_VOLTAGE: type 6 mode 1 index 0
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Setting up "1280x800" (1280x800@60Hz)
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxFBSet: CRTC 1 (1280[1280]x800@32bpp)  +0x8000 )
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxModeSet: CRTC 1
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxScaleSet: CRTC 1 viewport: 1280x800 - OverScan: T: 0 B: 0 R: 0 L: 0
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: None
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDPLLSet: Setting PLL 1 to 71110kHz
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL Calculation: 71110kHz = (((27000 / 0x15) * 0x2CF) / 0xD) (1kHz off)
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL1Calibrate: lock in 129 loops
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC A
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC A,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC B
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC B,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 27 23:29:47 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetScalerInfo
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSetGray
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSavePreferredConfiguration
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect...
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 1
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 2
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 27 23:29:48 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 27 23:30:28 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 23:30:28 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW SLEEP: Trying to select state kAVPowerOff
Apr 27 23:30:28 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 23:30:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 23:30:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW WAKE: Trying to select state DPMSModeOn
Apr 27 23:30:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 23:30:33 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 23:30:33 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 23:30:33 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 23:30:33 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 23:30:33 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute k for connection 0
Apr 27 23:30:33 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute g for connection 0
Apr 27 23:32:41 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 23:32:41 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW SLEEP: Trying to select state kAVPowerOff
Apr 27 23:32:41 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 23:32:42 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 23:32:42 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW WAKE: Trying to select state DPMSModeOn
Apr 27 23:32:42 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 23:32:44 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 23:32:44 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 23:32:44 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 23:32:44 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 23:32:44 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute k for connection 0
Apr 27 23:32:44 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute g for connection 0
Apr 27 23:34:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 23:34:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW SLEEP: Trying to select state kAVPowerOff
Apr 27 23:34:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 27 23:34:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 27 23:34:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW WAKE: Trying to select state DPMSModeOn
Apr 27 23:34:26 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 27 23:34:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 27 23:34:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 27 23:34:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 27 23:34:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 27 23:34:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute k for connection 0
Apr 27 23:34:29 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute g for connection 0
Apr 28 20:23:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 1024 X 768 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 20:23:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 800 X 600 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 20:23:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 768 X 576 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 20:23:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 854 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 20:23:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 720 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 20:23:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 640 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 20:23:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 28 20:23:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Attempting to set Engine Clock to 196000
Apr 28 20:23:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Engine Clock: 195750
Apr 28 20:23:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Memory Clock: 369000
Apr 28 20:23:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Not supporting SetVoltage V1 yet
Apr 28 20:23:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Unused attribute: SET_VOLTAGE_GET_MAX_VOLTAGE: type 6 mode 1 index 0
Apr 28 20:23:56 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Setting up "1280x800" (1280x800@60Hz)
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxFBSet: CRTC 1 (1280[1280]x800@32bpp)  +0x8000 )
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxModeSet: CRTC 1
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxScaleSet: CRTC 1 viewport: 1280x800 - OverScan: T: 0 B: 0 R: 0 L: 0
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: None
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDPLLSet: Setting PLL 1 to 71110kHz
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL Calculation: 71110kHz = (((27000 / 0x15) * 0x2CF) / 0xD) (1kHz off)
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL1Calibrate: lock in 129 loops
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC A
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC A,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC B
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC B,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetScalerInfo
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSetGray
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSavePreferredConfiguration
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect...
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 1
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 2
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 28 20:23:57 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 28 22:35:02 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 28 22:35:02 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW SLEEP: Trying to select state kAVPowerOff
Apr 28 22:35:02 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 28 22:35:03 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSDisable: failed to reach POWERDOWN_DONE state after 550 loops (9)
Apr 28 22:35:03 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 28 22:35:03 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: HW WAKE: Trying to select state DPMSModeOn
Apr 28 22:35:03 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 28 22:35:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 28 22:35:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 28 22:35:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 28 22:35:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetSync
Apr 28 22:35:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute k for connection 0
Apr 28 22:35:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute g for connection 0
Apr 28 22:51:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 1024 X 768 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 22:51:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 800 X 600 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 22:51:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 768 X 576 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 22:51:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 854 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 22:51:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 720 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 22:51:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 640 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 22:51:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 28 22:51:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Attempting to set Engine Clock to 196000
Apr 28 22:51:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Engine Clock: 195750
Apr 28 22:51:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Memory Clock: 369000
Apr 28 22:51:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Not supporting SetVoltage V1 yet
Apr 28 22:51:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Unused attribute: SET_VOLTAGE_GET_MAX_VOLTAGE: type 6 mode 1 index 0
Apr 28 22:51:24 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Setting up "1280x800" (1280x800@60Hz)
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxFBSet: CRTC 1 (1280[1280]x800@32bpp)  +0x8000 )
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxModeSet: CRTC 1
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxScaleSet: CRTC 1 viewport: 1280x800 - OverScan: T: 0 B: 0 R: 0 L: 0
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: None
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDPLLSet: Setting PLL 1 to 71110kHz
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL Calculation: 71110kHz = (((27000 / 0x15) * 0x2CF) / 0xD) (1kHz off)
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL1Calibrate: lock in 129 loops
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC A
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC A,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC B
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC B,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetScalerInfo
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSetGray
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSavePreferredConfiguration
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect...
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 1
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 2
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 28 22:51:25 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 28 22:58:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 1024 X 768 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 22:58:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 800 X 600 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 22:58:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 768 X 576 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 22:58:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 854 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 22:58:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 720 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 22:58:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 640 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 22:58:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 28 22:58:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Attempting to set Engine Clock to 196000
Apr 28 22:58:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Engine Clock: 195750
Apr 28 22:58:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Memory Clock: 369000
Apr 28 22:58:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Not supporting SetVoltage V1 yet
Apr 28 22:58:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Unused attribute: SET_VOLTAGE_GET_MAX_VOLTAGE: type 6 mode 1 index 0
Apr 28 22:58:20 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Setting up "1280x800" (1280x800@60Hz)
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxFBSet: CRTC 1 (1280[1280]x800@32bpp)  +0x8000 )
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxModeSet: CRTC 1
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxScaleSet: CRTC 1 viewport: 1280x800 - OverScan: T: 0 B: 0 R: 0 L: 0
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: None
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDPLLSet: Setting PLL 1 to 71110kHz
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL Calculation: 71110kHz = (((27000 / 0x15) * 0x2CF) / 0xD) (1kHz off)
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL1Calibrate: lock in 129 loops
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC A
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC A,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC B
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC B,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetScalerInfo
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSetGray
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSavePreferredConfiguration
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect...
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 1
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 2
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 28 22:58:21 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 1024 X 768 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 800 X 600 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 768 X 576 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 854 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 720 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 640 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Attempting to set Engine Clock to 196000
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Engine Clock: 195750
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Memory Clock: 369000
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Not supporting SetVoltage V1 yet
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Unused attribute: SET_VOLTAGE_GET_MAX_VOLTAGE: type 6 mode 1 index 0
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Setting up "1280x800" (1280x800@60Hz)
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxFBSet: CRTC 1 (1280[1280]x800@32bpp)  +0x8000 )
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxModeSet: CRTC 1
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxScaleSet: CRTC 1 viewport: 1280x800 - OverScan: T: 0 B: 0 R: 0 L: 0
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: None
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDPLLSet: Setting PLL 1 to 71110kHz
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL Calculation: 71110kHz = (((27000 / 0x15) * 0x2CF) / 0xD) (1kHz off)
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL1Calibrate: lock in 129 loops
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC A
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC A,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC B
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC B,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetScalerInfo
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSetGray
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSavePreferredConfiguration
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect...
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 1
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 2
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 28 23:06:15 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 29 09:02:06 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 1024 X 768 @ 59Hz
Apr 29 09:02:06 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 800 X 600 @ 59Hz
Apr 29 09:02:06 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 768 X 576 @ 59Hz
Apr 29 09:02:06 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 854 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 29 09:02:06 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 720 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 29 09:02:06 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: 640 X 480 @ 59Hz
Apr 29 09:02:06 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1CRTCDisable: 0 loops
Apr 29 09:02:06 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Attempting to set Engine Clock to 196000
Apr 29 09:02:06 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Engine Clock: 195750
Apr 29 09:02:06 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Current Memory Clock: 369000
Apr 29 09:02:06 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Not supporting SetVoltage V1 yet
Apr 29 09:02:06 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Unused attribute: SET_VOLTAGE_GET_MAX_VOLTAGE: type 6 mode 1 index 0
Apr 29 09:02:06 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Setting up "1280x800" (1280x800@60Hz)
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxFBSet: CRTC 1 (1280[1280]x800@32bpp)  +0x8000 )
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxModeSet: CRTC 1
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxScaleSet: CRTC 1 viewport: 1280x800 - OverScan: T: 0 B: 0 R: 0 L: 0
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: None
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDPLLSet: Setting PLL 1 to 71110kHz
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL Calculation: 71110kHz = (((27000 / 0x15) * 0x2CF) / 0xD) (1kHz off)
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL1Calibrate: lock in 129 loops
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC A
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC A,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC B
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC B,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetScalerInfo
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSetGray
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSavePreferredConfiguration
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute a for connection 0
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect...
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 1
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 2
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute s for connection 0
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute c for connection 0
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute t for connection 0
Apr 29 09:02:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: getAttributeForConnection: requesting attribute m for connection 0
Apr 29 17:41:06 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: rhdAtomBIOSScratchSetCrtcState
Apr 29 17:41:06 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: rhdAtomBIOSScratchUpdateOnState
Apr 29 17:41:06 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: rhdAtomBIOSScratchUpdateAttachedState
Apr 29 17:41:06 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_RESET)
Apr 29 17:41:06 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSDisable
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: rhdModeInit
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: rhdSetMode
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Setting up "1280x800" (1280x800@60Hz)
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxFBSet: CRTC 1 (1280[1280]x800@32bpp)  +0x8000 )
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxModeSet: CRTC 1
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DxModeSet: Setting [RadeonHD]: Modeline "1280x800"  71  1280 1328 1360 1440  800 803 809 823[RadeonHD]: 
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxScaleSet: CRTC 1 viewport: 1280x800
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: FUNCTION: DxScaleSet: CRTC 1 viewport: 1280x800 - OverScan: T: 0 B: 0 R: 0 L: 0
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: None
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDMCTuneAccessForDisplay
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDPLLSet: Setting PLL 1 to 71110kHz
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL Calculation: 71110kHz = (((27000 / 0x15) * 0x2CF) / 0xD) (1kHz off)
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: R500PLL1Set
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: R500PLL1SetLow
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL1Calibrate
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: PLL1Calibrate: lock in 153 loops
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1LUTSelect
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDOutputsMode
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: rhdBIOSScratchUpdateBIOSScratchForOutput
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: rhdBIOSScratchSetDeviceForOutput
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: rhdAtomBIOSScratchSetCrtcState
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: rhdAtomBIOSScratchUpdateOnState
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: rhdAtomBIOSScratchUpdateAttachedState
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSSet
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDPLLsShutdownInactive
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: R500PLL2Power
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDOutputsShutdownInactive
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC A
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: rhdBIOSScratchUpdateBIOSScratchForOutput
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: rhdAtomBIOSScratchUpdateOnState
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: rhdAtomBIOSScratchUpdateAttachedState
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACAPower
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC A,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Shutting down DAC B
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACBPower
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: DACPower(DAC B,POWER_SHUTDOWN)
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1Power
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D2Power
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDOutputsPower
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: rhdBIOSScratchSetDeviceForOutput
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: rhdAtomBIOSScratchSetCrtcState
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSPower(LVDS,POWER_ON)
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: LVDSEnable
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1ViewPortStart
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: RHDSaveScreen
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D1Blank
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: D2Blank
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetScalerInfo
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection...
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSetGray
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscSavePreferredConfiguration
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetConnection query for connection 0
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect...
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetMultiConnect query for connections count returning 3
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Problems preparing HW cursor
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: Problems drawing HW cursor (bitDepth)
Apr 29 17:41:07 xufeiMacBook kernel[0]: [RadeonHD]: cscGetFeatureConfiguration

some problems about HW cursor!