as i have

Core 2 duo 4400

ATI-HD radeon 256 pci-e

2g memory

2 sata of 500 gs each

one ide hd

one dvd..

does anyone one have same problem ?.

Its most likely NOT your bios. it happened to me as well. I went back and i choose the correct chipset drivers which was the ichx and then i choose all of the Sata drives in there somewhere. Keep trying. Use the correct drivers.

After many attempts, I finally got rid of KP but booting stopped at the following message:

Interfacenamer: timed out waiting for IOKit to quiesce

Safe mode didn't work also.

My specs: Acer Travelmate 370 Pentium M 1.4 GHz, SSE2

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hi!

I got a problem with video intel x3100.

the video kext of gmax3100 loading fine on boot, but the screen goes white even before starting installation screen or language selection.

I tried using this boot inputs: -v -f -x "graphics mode"="1440x900x32" platform=x86pc even restorevga but no good. Linking laptop with an external monitor doesn't seem to work because it shows an out of range message. How can I solve this problem?

Thanx in advance!

Hello,

installed the JaS 10.5.4 on my HP compaq nx7010 Laptop (Intel GME855 Chip, Pentium M 1.8)

Everything worked fine with USB keyb and mouse.

Do I have any chance to get my Radeon Mobility 9200 working? Found nothing in the forum, tried the search.

Also my processor is shown as "1.8Ghz Unknown"

Thanks, sorry for the probably a bit noobish questions.

Hmm, I'm no expert at all but you should choose only matching drivers. SSE2/3 Kernel and only drivers for Ethernet, AllICH Patch and some other little things. You should know what's in your pc.

At the first start my system also freezed at the grey apple boot screen, tryed to disconnect the keyboard and it worked. If it doesn't, try boot with -v or -x.

On my laptop it install fine, and runs fine, but without keyboard and touchpad, video driver, ethernet, wireless and audio. :(

Used: Stage XNU kernel

Hardware:

Acer 8104 Laptop

2Ghz Pentium M - SSE2

X700 mobility

Broadcom BCM5788 ethernet

Intro PRO 2915ABG Wireless

Intel ICH6 chipset

hey!

i got exactly the same machine, i am running a different distro (iatkos v1, i know it is old...) working: touchpad, trackpad (2 finger scroll too) (video partially, only reschange in leo...) eth doesn't work here either havent tried fixes so far... batterymeter, wifi works with iwi driver (google iwidarwin googlecode) sound works with patched applehda kext... in tiger i got everything to work except the lan, but i got a pcmcia card for that ;) that lappy rox in os x if you can fix it to work :P, if your problems persist, enter bios and reload defaults... that's a bug in acerbios sometimes... had same with my old lappy

After many attempts, I finally got rid of KP but booting stopped at the following message:

Interfacenamer: timed out waiting for IOKit to quiesce

Safe mode didn't work also.

My specs: Acer Travelmate 370 Pentium M 1.4 GHz, SSE2

Any suggestions? Thanks!

got the same... get the PCCARD / PCMCIA Drivers for leopard by chun-nan...

I just finished installing the JaS OSx86 10.5.4 Client Server Intel SSE2 SSE3 on my Dell E1505 Inspiron Laptop. The installation went very smooth and it boots with out any problem. The only issues that I have are the Keyboard and touch pad mouse are not working, the sound is not working and Wireless card does not work. It does recognize my Blue Tooth mouse and a USB keyboard. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm searching the forum, but have not found any solutions yet.

My specs:

Intel Core Duo 1.83

X1400 ATI Graphics

2 GB Memory

100 GD HD

I just finished installing the JaS OSx86 10.5.4 Client Server Intel SSE2 SSE3 on my Dell E1505 Inspiron Laptop. The installation went very smooth and it boots with out any problem. The only issues that I have are the Keyboard and touch pad mouse are not working, the sound is not working and Wireless card does not work. It does recognize my Blue Tooth mouse and a USB keyboard. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm searching the forum, but have not found any solutions yet.

My specs:

Intel Core Duo 1.83

X1400 ATI Graphics

2 GB Memory

100 GD HD

Hi,

I might have the solution for your internal keyboard & touchpad. Go to post #64.

kizwan

Hi Jas,

As everyone else here has said a million times over: THANK YOU for the great release. I have been a fan of yours and followed you through the Tiger days. I've always found your installs to be the best; but like a few others here I've had a couple issues.

My signature has the details of my hardware. I haven't tried your release with my laptop yet because that will boot the vanilla kernel and you didn't have that listed in your release. I used the iDeneb 10.5.4 which worked well and I can't get to work on my desktop.

My desktop is where I tried your install first and the snags I hit are:

- After install I had to boot with -f to get set up, but things are working now without using that everytime

- x1600 ATI PCI-E driver doesn't work for me, no resolution change, or QE/QI

- CPU is identified incorrectly as: 4GHz

- The 9.2 sleep kernel won't sleep it, but it will on the kalyway 10.5.2 install disc

- Fan is constantly running

I am thinking of upgrading to a Core 2 Duo, and new Intel board b/c I'm finding this board/pentium D processor to be less supported during installations of newer operating systems.

I bought another HP DC7700 for a system in my bedroom hooked up to my Sony 37" HD TV so I decided to give this release and try.

Booted fine, select the right drivers for my PC, rebooted and all worked correctly but the video. in this system I am using a GeForce 8600GT 512 and installed NVinject 5.1 and that fixed the graphics. Not a bad DVD but I would prefere Kalyway 10.5.2 and patch up to 10.5.4 over this release.

Just my two cents.

Okay so bug I am fixing with the ppf. When I get the proper feedback I will post it.

1. name the hdd one word and the install script wont fail. I will see about fixing this with the ppf.

2. Will add better ps/2 support today.

3. Will try and see why some users are getting a boot error. I can not reproduce this here but will try and fix it just the same.

4. Will add in gma support. Some ppl don't feel they should install these packages on first boot.

hey jas here is one have tried installing like 4 times and comes up with the same error when reboot that the boot file can not be found can you help

Why is that all JAS Releases cant install over a GUID partition Table??? JAS why is GUID broken in all your releases? Uphucks iATKOS never had this problem.

But iATKOS wont work with Houdini 64 bit! im just stuck right now. Allso what Kernel do JAS 10.5.4 use when you select nothing in the kernel list?

After I choose what I want to install in the install options I get this message:

Install failed

Mac OS X could not be installed on your computer

The installer could not install the software because there was no software to be found to install

Click restart to restart your computer and try installing again

I'm kinda puzzled...

mcProud Have you tried re-burning your iso? and if that doesnt work try re-downloading it from another source. It Sounds like a bad copy.

k thx for the reply - I will try and not abort the OSX install Verify function and also my other DVD-player.

Will post back when I know more.

Hi u Doin Jas

Thanks for ur latest relese

i downloaded it i installed for server edition

everything went fine i mean the installation then it asked for keys when i was about 2 write the keys my keyboard was not recognized and its not usb one

how can i type those keys so tht i can get in to those os

Kindly tell me which option should i select for my graphics and HD Audio

ma sys specs are

Q6600 2.4 GHZ

S975XBX2

4GB 667MHZ RAM

8500GT 512MB