Diablo 3 announced for simultaneous release on MAC and PC

stellarola

14 posts in this topic

Rumors have been around about this for years, it seems they've nearly completed the game. (very private development too). Graphics is excellent (damn !!), environment / interaction is beautiful, blood flows excellent (barbarian style ... yeah baby .. :( ) - my son's also gonna be happy :)

Finally !!!!!! I fracking need this game, d2 was the first game i played and it's gotten me quite an addiction. Nothing else came even close to d2.

Blizzard, expect another customer !

It's gonna be an instant classic for sure, and i'm glad, just like every recent Blizzard's game, it will have a Mac version too and a REAL one, not some {censored} Cider port.

Love to the Blizzard's Mac team, they rock.

Like blizzard team like to pospone the games, Starcraft 2 was announced for 2009, so expect it to be released around 2010 if they don't give up like the almost completed starcraft ghost :)

Blizzard has canceled a few games just because it was not up to snuff with their other flagship titles. It's kind of hard to think of a Blizzard game that wasn't good.

Well, with the exception of Blackthorne... but it wasn't THAT bad.

-Stell

It won't.

Just because they have 1 MMO, it doesn't mean they'll start charging monthly fees for every new non-MMO game they make. They just wanted to make an MMO, and they did.

Diablo has been using battle.net since day one. Heck, Diablo IS the reason battle.net even exists. They're not going to change battle.net with a monthly fee for SC2 and they won't change it for D3.

all of their games except WoW (which is an MMO) all have had free battle.net play. the most i could see them do is only include 1 year or so of included battle.net play and require you to pay $10 for each additional year, but its more than likely going to be free like all of their other Diablo/SC/Warcraft games.

i should probably start working a bit of over time until these 2 games come out since it will likely mean i'll be taking time off or working a lot less and being 'sick'.