EU, the Fourth Reich

70 posts in this topic

As long as the topic description said "Except California." :(

Or Washington State. Seriously though, there are a lot of ignorant people in the US. But then again, there are a lot of intelligent people too, we have the entire spectrum. Much of the ignorance which we have been subjected to as Americans is a social phenomenon which comes from many different places and affects all parts the US differently, some worse than others.

Our biggest problem as a country is how big we are. There is so much distance between people, their beliefs, and their leaders even. Many of us grow up in one region in the country, become leaders, and make ignorant decisions about another region of the country based on our experiences in our own region. The rest of the world is just as ignorant as we are, it is simply harder for us to get our {censored} together because we have to get so many people from so many different backgrounds on the same continent, to get on the same page, its a hard job, and I am not sure if its even possible (the right way).

Only time will tell if this can work, history ebbs and flows, we'll just have to see where it takes us.

Or Washington State. Seriously though, there are a lot of ignorant people in the US. But then again, there are a lot of intelligent people too, we have the entire spectrum. Much of the ignorance which we have been subjected to as Americans is a social phenomenon which comes from many different places and affects all parts the US differently, some worse than others.

Our biggest problem as a country is how big we are. There is so much distance between people, their beliefs, and their leaders even. Many of us grow up in one region in the country, become leaders, and make ignorant decisions about another region of the country based on our experiences in our own region. The rest of the world is just as ignorant as we are, it is simply harder for us to get our {censored} together because we have to get so many people from so many different backgrounds on the same continent, to get on the same page, its a hard job, and I am not sure if its even possible (the right way).

Only time will tell if this can work, history ebbs and flows, we'll just have to see where it takes us.

Agree.

And, JontheSavage, STOP WITH THE PERSONAL INSULTS. I can't believe that some people here get away with things they shouldn't. :thumbsdown_anim:

Like whoever said "Can't we all just get along?"

Honestly speaking that scares me given the way China treats it's own citizen. I'm totally against Americas constant thirst for wanting to get into a fight but at least it tries to get international consensus (although it ignore that with Iraq). China doesn't even care. The fact that they can go on a rampage in Tibetan so close to the Olympics and not even worry about it and further more get away with it is seriously worrying. Also exactly how many missiles are they aiming towards Taiwan? These are troubling times indeed.

Mebster,

I just finished listening to the Reith Lecture series entitled "Chinese Vistas." They really were fantastic. While they don't excuse human rights violations, they add some insight into the Chinese perspective and outline current trends... some are even quite positive. I too agree these are troubling times considering China's "unique" perspectives on environmentalism, world trade, human rights, and foreign affairs. I am not suggesting we relax our vigilance or dismiss our skepticism. However, there are some encouraging trends happening within China that just might make it worthy as world leader some day. They have come a long way from the Cultural Revolution and there is no indication that their transformation is slowing.... actually, there is every indication that it is speeding up. While any social progress can be reversed at any time, see the U.S. and the Bush Administration's "Ends Justify the Means" mentality on the war on terrorism, I see nothing wrong with planning for the worst but expecting the best from China. If they do manage to pull it off, a China dominated world might not be half bad.

I know several of you might be gaging and choking at the thought. I might suggest you listen to the lectures before you freak out. A world dominated by the China of today is a frightening thought, indeed. But I am not suggesting that.

For those of you not familiar with the Reith Lectures:

"A Reith Lecture is a lecture in a series of annual radio lectures given by leading figures of the day, commissioned by the BBC and broadcast on BBC Radio 4. They were begun in 1948, in honour of the first Director-General of the BBC, John Reith."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/reith2008/

I think that everyone can agree that Hitler was a tyrant, but what did Lincoln do wrong?

Hitler studied Lincoln. Read history. Lincoln is the defacto standard for most of the problems we have today. IE: Left Vs Right, and no state rights.

:):hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:;):hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

The Horrifying American Roots of Nazi Eugenics

By Edwin Black

Mr. Black is the author of IBM and the Holocaust and the just released War Against the Weak: Eugenics and America's Campaign to Create a Master Race, from which the following article is drawn.

Hitler and his henchmen victimized an entire continent and exterminated millions in his quest for a co-called "Master Race."

"He DIDN'T study Lincoln!!!! He studied American Eugenics Laws that had their foundation in Lincoln, Illinois!!!

Jeeessh, get your facts straight!!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hitler studied Lincoln. Read history. Lincoln is the defacto standard for most of the problems we have today. IE: Left Vs Right, and no state rights.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...ish-voters.html
"He DIDN'T study Lincoln!!!! He studied American Eugenics Laws that had their foundation in Lincoln, Illinois!!!
Get yours strait. He studied, how Lincoln used Divide and Conquer tactics to design propaganda. Lincoln used it to make a country fight against itself. Hilter did the same, after reading Lincolns notes. Read the Nuremberg trail transcripts. I have repeatedly pointed you to them, on several occasions as a source of information, and you have refused to read them.

"The Facts 'mam, We only deal with the Facts 'mam"

"SHOW 'EM or SHUT 'EM"

He also studied poetry, drama, theatre and that didn't help anything, but will you blame Sir Poe and Shakespeare for that too???

:hysterical::P:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

footnote:(don't worry I've got plenty" :hysterical: " left!)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...ish-voters.htmlGet yours strait. He studied, how Lincoln used Divide and Conquer tactics to design propaganda. Lincoln used it to make a country fight against itself. Hilter did the same, after reading Lincolns notes. Read the Nuremberg trail transcripts. I have repeatedly pointed you to them, on several occasions as a source of information, and you have refused to read them.

Google the transcripts or shut up. Don't make foolish comments on topics that you are ignorant of. Do your own research, but don't sit there and act like a child.

If you don't know anything about it, then move to another topic, and do something constructive with your waste of time, instead of giggling like a little girl that doesn't get her lollie pop.

Again, cut it out with the stupid smilies, or we will ask the moderator to remove them from your posts. Quit wasting people's time, and bandwidth.

And the pot calls the kettle back.

Nice.

Gentlemen,

I'd hate to see the moderators just throw their hands in the air and close "The Big Issues."

Jon, I appreciate your posts.... most of the time. They certainly are colorful if not informative. Like they say, karma can be a :D.

*slaps SticMAN upside the head* Dude! Didn't anyone tell you not to make eye contact?!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Before you do, let me remind you of a certain reply I got:

The RULES are only for some of us!!

like 2 speeds justice ... Illuminatis are everywhere, even wiki is "corrected" when comments do no go along the NWO.....

like 2 speeds justice ... Illuminatis are everywhere, even wiki is "corrected" when comments do no go along the NWO.....

Hi g33

The word "Illuminati" is plural, thus it doesn't need a "s" :(

Besides I don't believe that modifying Wikis has anything to do with the NWO. I believe it has to do with "The Old World Order". It is always the same old people, like for instance the Catholic Church.

Hi g33

The word "Illuminati" is plural, thus it doesn't need a "s" :D

Besides I don't believe that modifying Wikis has anything to do with the NWO. I believe it has to do with "The Old World Order". It is always the same old people, like for instance the Catholic Church.

Hi Alessandro17,

If you would speak french i would give you the sources. Some anti NWO are censored, A woman seen on TV liying is "free of comments", all are deleted by a TJefferson dude. An,d those who are trying to put the truth are treated as morons.

Well ok for the S to Illuminati

NWO isn't a myth. Those guys were there before any religion. I recently saw a guy like jimmy swagart, televangelic guy, stating that :

saying one's opposition to the governement was not allowed for a GOOD christian, and much more.

don't worry when you seen this : http://www.vloggingtheapocalypse.com/viewV...mp;ref=Bagattel

those guys are not gonna live long, i tell you. Like Stan meyer.....

We need worldwide to unite and resist!

John the savage should be president of the United States

I don't want to be president since I have a family to look after, and they come before anything else. But I do resolve that we need an honest person who will eliminate the foothold of the NWO, and replace it with sound money. That way, the distribution of wealth would collapse, and deposit directly back into the pockets of the poor.