EU, the Fourth Reich

70 posts in this topic

It's that stuff I got from your Mom!? :(

SticMAN

Look, im not even gonna talk to ya man, when you were 2 years old, your mother sat you down in front of a TV for 6 or 8 hours a day, in your dirty diapers, and your brain didn't wire correctly. And frankly, talking to ya, its an insult to humanity.

There is something fundamentally wrong with you.

Look, im not even gonna talk to ya man, when you were 2 years old, your mother sat you down in front of a TV for 6 or 8 hours a day, in your dirty diapers, and your brain didn't wire correctly. And frankly, talking to ya, its an insult to humanity.

There is something fundamentally wrong with you.

And you don't think someone is fundamentally wrong with you when you say a comment like this?

And no, I don't admire hitler like you do. Hitler was a Lincolnist. Lincoln got what he deserved.

Maybe people are making fun of you because of comments like this. You say others are extremist, and you hate them for that. You have become exactly what you are trying to deter other people away from.

SticMAN, personal insults in any way will not be tolerated. True most of the mods like to stay away from this forum and because of it's nature a lot has been allowed to continue which should not have. Insults do not fall in that category.

I won't pretend I don't throw insults every now and again but ganging up on one guy with insults is cruel and frankly childish. I personally like to give people a gentle warning and this is it.

If you want to argue do so intellectually. Not in the same manner you see in playgrounds.

oh cmon, he's allowed to compare where I live to the third reich, but I'm not allowed to tell him he lives in a compound??

Embio is right. I've been reading this topic but I couldn't post because of some forum bug needing to be sorted that got fixed. Thanks Sabr :)

JonTheSavage

Listen man, learn to have a civilized conversation with people and respect their points and opinions rather than lashing out at them and making personal attacks, not a contribution to a proper conversation like you should. You do remember what happened last time when people wanted to publicly execute you in a thread? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that would be that. I'm surprised how they didn't ban you already. <_<

If you want to censor me go ahead, but I'm not the one needing to be censored, and neither does Embio.

If you want to argue do so intellectually. Not in the same manner you see in playgrounds.

I agree with you that personal insults should not be tolerated.

Jon can call me an extremist - no problem.I would worry if he would consider me being a friend.

but what about someone abusing this platform to propagate demonstrable lies ?

proclaiming that europe is the fourth reich and they will reinstall the death penalty?

and this is intellectual and tolerable??

So let me get this straight?......

Your idea of a "gentle warning" is censorship? :(

Next time, kindly send me a PM and warn me, you do NOT have the right to merely remove my posts!

SticMAN

SticMAN, personal insults in any way will not be tolerated. True most of the mods like to stay away from this forum and because of it's nature a lot has been allowed to continue which should not have. Insults do not fall in that category.

I won't pretend I don't throw insults every now and again but ganging up on one guy with insults is cruel and frankly childish. I personally like to give people a gentle warning and this is it.

And you don't think someone is fundamentally wrong with you when you say a comment like this?Maybe people are making fun of you because of comments like this. You say others are extremist, and you hate them for that. You have become exactly what you are trying to deter other people away from.

Those were tyrants, and mass murderers. Anyone that believes in their ideas are extremists.

Liberty is not extreme. Thats what I believe in.

I agree with you that personal insults should not be tolerated. Jon can call me an extremist - no problem.I would worry if he would consider me being a friend.but what about someone abusing this platform to propagate demonstrable lies ? proclaiming that europe is the fourth reich and they will reinstall the death penalty?and this is intellectual and tolerable??

Hey man, you already have trash bins with spy cameras on them. You have spy cameras all over your streets. You have a guestapo that will take you to jail for dropping a piece of sandwitch on the ground. You have thugs in uniforms that will beat you to a pulp for filming a building. You have airports that film your naked body when you walk through the terminal, as if you were cattle being led into a slaughter house, and examined for worms. Its 1984 on steroids, and don't forget, the people in 1984 loved Big Brother. Its obvious. If you haven't read it, you need to.

I don't know what definition of tyranny you have been reading, but according to the dictionary, you are living in it.

All I am trying to do is pull the wool off your eyes enough so that reality doesn't hit you too hard when you have an epiphany, and you wake up in a pool of vomit, and blood because you can't handle it.

Doping ban for Russian hockey player after World Championships test

15 hours ago

ZURICH, Switzerland — Russian ice hockey player Maxim Mamin was banned for two years Monday following a positive doping test at the world junior hockey championship.

Mamin was 19 when he tested positive for a metabolite of nandrolone, an anabolic steroid, after a game in Pardubice, the Czech Republic, in January. His test result was almost three times the reporting threshold under World Anti-Doping Agency rules.

Mamin, who represents European champion Metallurg Magnitogorsk in Russia, was suspended by an International Ice Hockey Federation disciplinary committee.

He is suspended until January 2010 from all competitions organized by the IIHF or its member national associations.

The Russian team placed third in the tournament but its bronze medals are not affected.

SticMAN

ps @Paranoid Marvin I'm sorry if my posting offended you! I didn't know you had a problem with Soccer, I've replaced it with another topic!

Sport

Predictable wins for Germany, Croatia at Euro 200800:17 Tue 17 Jun 2008 - Alex Bivol Germany and Croatia, the two teams tipped before the start of the tournament to progress to the knockout stages of the European championship finals from group B, progressed to the quarterfinals after notching identical 1:0 wins over Austria and Poland, respectively, on June 16.

Much has been made before the match between Germany and Austria of the last time the small Alpine country, co-hosting the tournament, won against their more illustrious neighbours in a major tournament - 3:2 thirty years ago at the World Cup in Argentina.

The match itself proved a less-than-exciting affair. Even though neither team opted for a defensive approach to the game, which often resulted in the action rapidly switching from one box to another without too much patient build-up, the lack of too many clear-cut chances did not add to the entertainment value of the match.

The most excitement in the first half was provided by the two managers, Josef Hickersberger of Austria and Joachim Loew of Germany, whose constant bickering with the fourth official prompted Spanish referee Manuel Mejuto Gonzales to send them off to the stands before half-time.

The only goal of the match was scored from a free kick by German captain Michael Ballack shortly after the restart. Adidas' Europass ball, created for the tournament, has reaped much criticism for being lightweight and changing direction too easily.

Rather than resulting in more spectacular long-range efforts, as predicted before Euro 2008, it has often sailed high above goal, making good free kicks a rarity at this tournament. It seemed not to matter for Ballack, however, whose thumping shot from 25 metres sailed beyond the reach of Austrian goalkeeper Juergen Macho.

SticMAN

Football is more evil than anyone if government, I can't stand that awful sport :D

I'm sorry if my posting offended you! I didn't know you had a problem with Soccer, I've replaced it with another topic! :angel:

:D;):dev::hysterical::hysterical:

SticMAN

Football is more evil than anyone if government, I can't stand that awful sport -_-

Hey man, you already have trash bins with spy cameras on them. You have spy cameras all over your streets. You have a guestapo that will take you to jail for dropping a piece of sandwitch on the ground. You have thugs in uniforms that will beat you to a pulp for filming a building. You have airports that film your naked body when you walk through the terminal, as if you were cattle being led into a slaughter house, and examined for worms. Its 1984 on steroids, and don't forget, the people in 1984 loved Big Brother. Its obvious. If you haven't read it, you need to.

All I am trying to do is pull the wool off your eyes enough so that reality doesn't hit you too hard when you have an epiphany, and you wake up in a pool of vomit, and blood because you can't handle it.

Listen, most of us are living fine here as it is. This is a country at war and these things are expected. Stop acting like one of those scared conspirators that are scared to step out of the house. No offense man, but r e l a x.

"You have a guestapo that will take you to jail for dropping a piece of sandwitch on the ground"

Actually Jon is right here. The rest of his post was utter ****, but this is true. I've lost four family members already. I'm impressed that Jon got the local colloquial spellings of 'Gestapo' and 'Sandwich' as well - not many people know those :S:S

So let me get this straight?......

Your idea of a "gentle warning" is censorship? :blink:

Next time, kindly send me a PM and warn me, you do NOT have the right to merely remove my posts!

SticMAN

Every time I hear this it makes me laugh.

"you do NOT have the right to merely remove my posts!" - who says, the agreement you signed when joining? Your goverment? My goverment?

A gentle warning is me removing your insulting post and telling you to watch your mouth next time and not putting you under moderation. How about that. If you want to call it censorship then by all means do so. It'll only make me laugh more.

Those were tyrants, and mass murderers. Anyone that believes in their ideas are extremists.

I don't know what definition of tyranny you have been reading, but according to the dictionary, you are living in it.

ok - now I understand. I always thought the focus of insanelymac is on mac

poor boy you are really living in a weird reality. you should go once as a tourist through us emigration.

at this point I will stop writing in this thread - leading to nowhere - I don´t want to react on crackbrained and absolutely paranoid arguments. enjoy your privileged "freedom of speech" in this forum.

ok - now I understand. I always thought the focus of insanelymac is on mac

poor boy you are really living in a weird reality. you should go once as a tourist through us emigration.

at this point I will stop writing in this thread - leading to nowhere - I don´t want to react on crackbrained and absolutely paranoid arguments. enjoy your privileged "freedom of speech" in this forum.

Fine. Love your tyranny dumbass. Worship your government, take your mercury, and be a dumbass sheep.

This is why our forefathers left your lameass country, and kicked your sorry ass back to where you came from.

Now does this mean that this place is in the middle of the Fourth Reich??

SticMAN

(see, still sticking to the topic!)

Grindelwald

The impressive and world-famous Wetterhorn, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, capped in snow and ice, are the backdrop to this resort and to an unspoilt natural outdoor playground that promises rest, relaxation, entertainment - and plenty of adventure. Lying at an altitude of 1,034 m, Grindelwald is well connected to the national route network and easy to reach by car as well as train. It boasts 12,000 holiday beds in all price categories. Typical.

• The Landart Festival, at which perishable sculptures are made in the natural landscape using materials found on site
  • Summer tobogganing on Pfingstegg: brilliant fun for all ages
  • Scooter rides: the trendy city gadgets are even more fun in the mountains
  • With its pink and green marble blocks, the romantic glacier gorge at the Lower Grindelwald Glacier is a natural master-piece
  • 160 km of marked mountain-bike trails criss-cross the wonderful scenery around Grindelwald
  • Nordic walking routes of all levels of difficulty

See You there!

Grindelwald

The impressive and world-famous Wetterhorn, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, capped in snow and ice, are the backdrop to this resort and to an unspoilt natural outdoor playground that promises rest, relaxation, entertainment - and plenty of adventure. Lying at an altitude of 1,034 m, Grindelwald is well connected to the national route network and easy to reach by car as well as train. It boasts 12,000 holiday beds in all price categories. Typical.

• The Landart Festival, at which perishable sculptures are made in the natural landscape using materials found on site
  • Summer tobogganing on Pfingstegg: brilliant fun for all ages
  • Scooter rides: the trendy city gadgets are even more fun in the mountains
  • With its pink and green marble blocks, the romantic glacier gorge at the Lower Grindelwald Glacier is a natural master-piece
  • 160 km of marked mountain-bike trails criss-cross the wonderful scenery around Grindelwald
  • Nordic walking routes of all levels of difficulty

See You there!

Moderator, please move this spam bot it's appropriate topic, since it is posting off-topic.

I think that everyone can agree that Hitler was a tyrant, but what did Lincoln do wrong?

Before you do, let me remind you of a certain reply I got:

Every time I hear this it makes me laugh.

"you do NOT have the right to merely remove my posts!" - who says, the agreement you signed when joining? Your goverment? My goverment?

A gentle warning is me removing your insulting post and telling you to watch your mouth next time and not putting you under moderation. How about that. If you want to call it censorship then by all means do so. It'll only make me laugh more.

The RULES are only for some of us!!

I'm sure if I started a thread called 'The USA - what a load of racist thugs hell bent on world domination' I'd be in trouble :(:(:(

See You there!

I wish! I have been many times in Switzerland, but never for longer than a couple of days.

It is so beautiful, I wish I could live there forever. But unfortunately you are not members of the EU, so I believe I can't spend longer than 6 months a year in Switzerland.