10.5.3 sse2 sse3 intel

JaS

72 posts in this topic

Already running  10.5.4

picture1zf9.th.png

how about you?

So was I two weeks ago, think that's something new ?

Okay now that the troll is gone, The extension I added the nforce ids to still needs some more testing. In the mean time I am going to move on and continue with the iso .... can't stop the show for one ata controller.

Okay now that the troll is gone, The extension I added the nforce ids to still needs some more testing. In the mean time I am going to move on and continue with the iso .... can't stop the show for one ata controller.

meh roflmao now that troll is gone lmao

If you still need SSE2 tester. I have P4 3,0Ghz with Ati Radeo 9600 PRO 256Mb and 1Gb internal memory that is screaming OSX but so far no luck with the other distro's. I would gladly test the install.

Me too. Tiger works perfectly but so far no leopard has worked. Intel Pentium 4 2.6 HT sse2 only, ati all in wonder 9600 agp, d865perl.

troll, wow JaS.

See if I help you next time you have a problem, ha ha. :P

Hi!

I want to register to be a tester. I'm using Windows now, and I tried to install Mac OS 10.4.5 and 10.4.8 (JaS) either, but they didn't work. ('Waiting for root device'- error... :D )

My config:

ASUS P4S8X-X

Intel P4 2.4 Ghz (Northwood, SSE2)

ATI Radeon 9550 128 MB

768 Mbytes of RAM

How can I get your iso?

Pls contact me! (email: galgogergo --> gmail)

hi jas any plans on adding support for the 780i chipset i have the Asus Striker II Formula board using Intel Core 2 Duo e8400 3.0 Ghz 6mb L2 Cache with the 8400GS trying to install on ide using iATKOS v2 but ide wont recognise and using sata getting still waiting for root.