Forum Game: Ban the user above you

~pcwiz

720 posts in this topic

~pcwig is banned for using deviantART's status symbol (In his case the Tilde "~") which precedes his nickname that represent the type of member he is.

LOL This thread is really hilarious! Thanks, ~pcwiz! I'm still new around here. And yes I did call you PC Wig! :P

StRaVaGaNzA iS bAnNeD fOr InSuLtInG pOoR bAlTo AbOuT hIs NeCkLaCe :D

But really, I didn't know the ~ was a symbol of status in deviantART. When I put the tilde I didn't even know much about deviantART, so thats not where I got it from. Erm...what status does the "~" have in deviantART. Does it mean you are a n00b?

~pcwiz is ban for wearing a wig! :P

Thanks for the welcome!

I didn't know about the status symbols either eariler. But eventually it occured to me that every member uses a symbol and that can't be right. It's added by the system. Well, you're right about the noob part. ;) It means a registered user. deviantART User Symbols

Balto is banned for having a nice looking dog/wolf WITH RED EYES!! Nice dog/wolf and evil red eyes don't go together :P

P.S. Thx for the link to the symbols explanation, I is not a n00b I SWEAR :D;)

~pcwiz is banned for misjudging a nice looking dog/wolf with yellow eyes! No evil red eyes!

They are just thin brown rings... for added lighting effect actually.

Mebster is banned for using ultra large font size in her signature.

and

~pcwiz is banned for posting before I did and for talking about some topia of his own kingdom! :P

Stop banning 2 people in one post everyone :P No really, only one ban per post plz.

Balto is banned for calling Mebster a she when everyone knows that Mebster is a he (no matter what it says in his profile)

Pcwiz is banned for talking too much about double banning! :P

Well, lot's of people are replying together... Mebster's a HE? I initially wrote "his", that's until he tricked me with his profile...