2 Screenshots

About This File

A tool that searches Appstore for missing macOSes.

Every year when the new macOS is released, the older ones get missing in Appstore. This tool is developed to resolve that issue. Here's an app that communicates with Appstore and allows you to download your desired macOS. For optimal results, run the app in OS X Yosemite.

P/S:

To download El Capitan, you should run the tool in Yosemite. Otherwise, Appstore will cease the download. Back then, this was a restriction from Apple to prevent us from downgrading. However, the restriction has been removed from Sierra onwards.

Have a great day and enjoy the tool. :)

What's New in Version 1.7

Released

• First Release v1.7
  • The tool supports OS X 10.10 - 10.13 and capable of searching the following OSes in Appstore:
  • ~ High Sierra
  • ~ Sierra
  • ~ El Capitan

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So this doesn't work to download mavericks? I have an old mactop that needs Mavericks but I haven't purchased it through MAS before. Am I unable to download it completely?

Share this comment

Wow thank you so much! Been looking for this tool for decades

However, the network in my area is painfully slow that I couldn't download anything from InsanelyMac. Damn it

Share this comment

Wow thank you so much! Been looking for this tool for decades

However, the network in my area is painfully slow that I couldn't download anything from InsanelyMac. Damn it

Glad you like it :)

Share this comment

Sorry, bur if you've ever downloaded Yosemite via AppStore or whatever OS X u can go to Purchased and download again.

ylOhQ.png

but thank you for App. 

Share this comment