1 Screenshot

About This File

A top bar Application that quickly show you all NVRAM variables stored in your Mac or Hack.

Require 10.7+

// NVRAMme

//

// Created by Micky1979 on 15/08/15.

// Copyright © 2015 InsanelyMac. All rights reserved.

//

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

• v1.2 The InsanelyMac logo is now clickable to open your browser, pointing to this page. Useful to check for updates.
  • v1.1 Fixed a bug for the "run at load" checkbox that could not lie about the real login state chosen by the user.
  • v1.1 New icon for the app and for the top bar menu (thanks to JahStories).
  • v1.0 Initial release
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Micky, I have installed the app into the program folder and started, unfortunately I can not see anything. How do I use the app?

post-674334-0-85746100-1439728868_thumb.png

On the Top bar. If you want NVRAMme always start at login..... mark the "run at Login" checkbox :)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

NVRAMme.png

On the Top bar. If you want NVRAMme always start at login..... mark the "run at Login" checkbox :)

Micky, after re-start my hackintosh, I can turn on the upper button, and now I can see my: FMM-computer-name = recognize xxxxxxxxxx. :thumbsup_anim: thx

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Guys, you prefer a small "N" in the top bar? like "n"?

Hi Micky1979!

Nice and useful app...

Instead of N or n the "chip" with nvram... like the pic of this topic would be nice ;)

thumb-635d0788d512b0612bfd3a08c6bfee50-a

ErmaC

• Like 1

Put, rebooted and got the black screen and not being able to log in.

Had to zagružajsâ from a flash drive with a key-"nv_disable = 1" is deleted. -Rebooted and all is OK.
So not everything works.

Put, rebooted and got the black screen and not being able to log in.

Had to zagružajsâ from a flash drive with a key-"nv_disable = 1" is deleted. -Rebooted and all is OK.
So not everything works.

Приложение читает только то, что присутствует в вашем NVRAM. Может не то, что вы говорите, вы не имеете четкое представление о том, как она работает ..

Ясно, что это ваш компьютер, который не имеет поддержки NVRAM. Вещи, которые вы добавляете, не будут сохранены, если нет поддержки NVRAM

----------
The application reads only what is present in our NVRAM. it's not as you say, you do not have a clear idea of how it works ..
Clearly, it is your computer that does not support the NVRAM. The things that you add will not be saved to the persistent memory if there is no NVRAM support
and anyway the app only read ;)

Thanks a lot for this nice software.

Is there somewhere a page on a site which helps to understand the results of the informations revealed by NVRAMme ?

Thanks a lot for this nice software.

Is there somewhere a page on a site which helps to understand the results of the informations revealed by NVRAMme ?

What means, for example, "fmm-computer-name = <4d616320 6d696e69 20646520 6d6163>" ?