Life, The Universe, And Everything (Else)

Sabr

356 posts in this topic

Did anybody see the thing fall from the sky when they showed the water at Coney Island? Right before it turns to Rob and Beth on the ferris wheel.

I heard about that before I went in to see it, but I completely forgot to watch out for it when the scene came up!! >.

They came out of free will. And Hud almost made it. He lasted longer than all the rest. Although black girl (her name slipped me) left so she might be alive. And yea, no one would've made that. But it was {censored} awesome. Out of the dust, just BAM SON! Don't lie, you know that part was bitching.

B)

What do you think that J.J. Abrams will direct the new Startrek movie.

Wanna see

Yeah, I saw a trailer for that last night. I'm not much of a Startrek person, but it looked interesting...

Star Trek is too nerdy for me. Far too nerdy. I'm pissed I can't find a good copy of Jumper. Anybody seen it here? Worth seeing it in the theaters? I'm guessing so just cause of Rachel Bilson (booooiiiinnnng), but nobody wants to go.

Star Trek is too nerdy for me. Far too nerdy. I'm pissed I can't find a good copy of Jumper. Anybody seen it here? Worth seeing it in the theaters? I'm guessing so just cause of Rachel Bilson (booooiiiinnnng), but nobody wants to go.

My brother went to see it, said it really wasn't worth it. After not believing him and going to see it myself, I'd have to agree. Save your time.

This isn't as cool as 9999.

Alright so Boot Camp refuses to work for me. So with my new 4 gigs of Ram, I turn to Parallels or Fusion. Which one will run Guild Wars better. Doesn't have to be highest settings. But like low-mid settings. And hopefully run without an assload of hiccups.

This isn't as cool as 9999.

Alright so Boot Camp refuses to work for me. So with my new 4 gigs of Ram, I turn to Parallels or Fusion. Which one will run Guild Wars better. Doesn't have to be highest settings. But like low-mid settings. And hopefully run without an assload of hiccups.

You could always make a new partition and format it for Windows...

I've supported PPC processors since forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate the idea of Intel Macs in most ways but not in all. A Mac is a Mac.

No Intel Macs would've meant no OSx86 which would've meant no InsanelyMac...

Could you imagine a life without this forum?! :D