Unofficial Sticker

106 posts in this topic

I'm no good at Photoshop or anything like that, but I had a great idea! You know those stupid stickers you get with Windows that say, "Designed for: Microsoft Windows XP" and have the Windows logo? What if we made a sticker that says, "Designed for: Apple Mac OS X" with a logo from here?

Y'all probably think it's stupid, but I like it! :(

hey i made one and used some avery sticky paper to stick it to my laptop, and i like it because it matches with my dv4000's color!

it's pretty minimal, and i'm working on another one as soon as my exams finish friday...hehe...midterms... *sigh*

post-6603-1137458036_thumb.jpg

Nice, Urby3! Wouldn't match my computer, though.

Oh, and, heh... I found one in the Wiki's artbox. It looks almost exactly like the Windows XP sticker, but it has a huge ugly watermark on it. Gimme a little while, and I'll get rid of it! :)

Edited by Eggman

hey um well i couldn't take it...i made two more!

the orange is more of a prototype, if you will, the black is more what i would print with a good photo printer and stick on my laptop.

and if anyone wants to see a color that matches their pc, let me know! also, tell me whaich of my two styles (simple and osx-themed) you like best!

-Urby3

post-6603-1137470402_thumb.jpg

post-6603-1137470418_thumb.jpg

Managed to get rid of the watermark. Never used Photoshop, though, so blah. :)

Here's ATI.Bob's version with the watermark removed. I'm working on my own slightly different version, which should look better.

Oh, and if ATI.Bob asks me (he hasn't been around since November), I will remove it.

post-7731-1137548446_thumb.png

i like this eggman, just use other apple logo, this one isn't much good

check these ones:

appleblue2jz.pngapplegraphite8ed.png

it's from a icon set by someone, but maybe can be a nice choice on sticker

Thanks for the icons! I know the last one was bad, but this one is great! Still a work in progress, but coming along! :) If you have any requests in this design, just ask! :)

Oh, and does anyone have a good icon that represents a Windows-Mac union? I'd like to make a sticker that has both! :)

post-7731-1137552656_thumb.png

Edited by Eggman

this is a better version of eggmans logo. cleaned the text. fixed the jaggies

enchanced the apple. tell me which one u like better

post-14713-1137698731_thumb.png

post-14713-1137699189_thumb.png

this is wht it looks like on my lappy. cell camera. too lazy to get my digi cam out. :dev: SWEEEEET!!!

forgive the bluriness. now my laptop is all mac'ced up

post-14713-1137700627_thumb.jpg

:) I could make one with the rainbowed apple. Give me ideas on what will the label should say.

I was thinking on hving the big rainbow-apple and below the label "Mac OS" so it will always be updated in case it turns to XI one day. And below that a little "x86". In white background.

You could use this icons I made on the core duo chip, http://forum.osx86project.org/index.php?showtopic=6629, in combnation with the following labels. Feel free to edit them and modify them. Give me credits in case you want to release them here.

This is made in fireworks, png can be edited in fireworks only but can be viewed or cutted in any other software.

stickerssubm0yf.th.png

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/3158/stickerssubm0yf.png

These were tested on a beige background as most beige PCs. There is a black-gray label if interested. The background is transparent in the png, use firefox and save as... to ensure transparency is conserved.

Thank you.

well, based on eggman's logo/the designed for windows logo, here's my designed for mac logo with the classic mac logo!

edit: i livened the colors of the mac logo a little!

edit 2: added the "glossy" version, based on Submarcos' logo.

post-6603-1137863719_thumb.jpg

post-6603-1137869011_thumb.jpg