• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

melchior

melchior

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
how's the tutorial coming? i would be most grateful for something like that aimed at the absolute beginner!

thanks

Eggman

Eggman

I've got the master plan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

how's the tutorial coming? i would be most grateful for something like that aimed at the absolute beginner!

I don't mean to be rudeish, but read this quote from Ralleria:

I'm sorry but I don't think that I'll release the tutorial, since I've read what I've written and I don't think it would be useful for you (I'm not that good at explaining things)
Feel free to ask me everything you want, through private message too

jbjonas

jbjonas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Interests:OSx86 ;-) <br />Networking<br />VW<br />Electronica<br />Cosmol...

I don't want to be rude but posting icons made by another person modded by you is not very good....you should ask him permission to do that

Thats a good point ralleria. I will contact him, and ask permission as you said. I guess I just got caught up in the 'hacking' attitude. If you think about it, what are we all doing on this site, except talking about an OS "made by another person" and "modded" to work on our hardware. Still, you're right- I should respect the work that this gentleman put into his icons enough to ask his permission. I'm on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy