Macworld 2007 - Live News and Commentary

Swad

258 posts in this topic

MacWorld 2007 is here! That time of year when we check our bank account one last time, just in case there are some extra funds for that latest iLust OMGIMUSTHAVE piece of consumerism.

Here at InsanelyMac, with much of our staff being the poor college students we are, being unable to attend this pilgrimage to MacHaven, we've established a tradition of doing the next best thing - posting live news and comments, and giving you a chance to give us your own play-by-play.

So, check back here throughout the keynote for the latest news from around the web... and let us know what you think!

I am at work so I will just get the transcripts. I just got my iBook last night/yesterday, so it is exciting about being a mac owner and the keynote but I am very content with what I have. I have an iPod Mini that still is great and my iBook. I hope there is alot on Leopard and there is a great surprise nobody saw coming.

Edited by sandmanfvrga

Wat times the keynote(UKGMT) and will there be a live video or not live anywhere?

im just thinking why the hell have i missed school if the keynote haasnt even started - its 16:03 here in the UK and school finishes 15:30.

oooooooooooooooooooooooh I am soooooooo excited

same :thumbsdown_anim:

25 min!!!

-tj

Edit for jana: It starts in 23 minutes from around now, at 1700GMT. visit http://macrumorslive.com for latest info, and countdown on starting time! I'll be watching at 6pm GMT if it's streamed, because friends is on lol. And then I can fast forward {censored} :thumbsdown_anim:

Edited by tomozj

Currently posting from the school computer lab. I rushed down here as soon as I could. I see there's no news yet, and the fact that Apple's online store is closed is no surprise. There's a last minute rumor that Cingular will give Apple their cell phone service plans, so the iPhone is still a possibility for today's keynote. I can't wait to see what details they'll give us on OS X Leopard.

I was posting from their site, Unstable... not really sure what you mean...

Anyway, on with the show!!!

"Sheryl Crow playing in background"

And, gee, isn't it good to know...

"ushers wearing turquoise shirts" :thumbsdown_anim: