Help - boot with Lenovo M900z

luky35

547 posts in this topic

reboot and try again I'm not sure what is the cause for that error. If the error persists try using the version of clover

Can you tell me exactly how this happened?

Finished part 1 of the installation, which lasted 14 minutes.

Then it was reset, and the boot from USB was selected in the clover menu of the Mac-SSD and the second part of the installation should start, where it offers you the choice of the country, etc., but here it then reports an error in the picture.

@cyberdevs hi,

I need your help again:

For the test, I made 1 partition of 60GB and installed Windows 10.

All OK, now I'm constantly starting the first Windows 10 and not showing the Clover menu.

How to solve it, to start Clover first and then to choose what I want Sierra or Windows.

Thanks in advance.

@cyberdevs hi,

I need your help again:

For the test, I made 1 partition of 60GB and installed Windows 10.

All OK, now I'm constantly starting the first Windows 10 and not showing the Clover menu.

How to solve it, to start Clover first and then to choose what I want Sierra or Windows.

Thanks in advance.

Dual booting windows and macOS on the same drive is some times a pain in the neck. I can't post the link because of the rules google: 

"ADD WINDOWS 10 BOOT EFI AFTER INSTALLED OS X & CLOVER UEFI Simple"

I hope this works out for you.

you mean on your computer?

the path to windows efi folder is Window\boot\efi

the EFI partition for windows is hidden you need to use dispart command to assign a drive letter to be able to mount it in windows

I did not make it. Maybe some other time.  :(

Sorry I don't use windows anymore I use a USB flash drive for using windows. It's been a long time since I dual booted a hard disk with macOS and Windows so I'm a bit rusty on this matter.