• Please log in to reply
710 replies to this topic

Mieze

Mieze

Giant Cat

• Developers
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Cats

I compiled the kext using xcode 6.2 in Mavericks. I had a one compilation error that I solved quickly. The only doubt I have is, how can I have the Release version instead of the Debug one.

From the "Products" menu select "Archive". After that, select the built driver archive in the Organizer window which appears and click "Export" to save the release build somewhere, e.g. on the Desktop. In this folder you'll find a directory hierarchy with the release version of the driver in it.

Mieze

stinga11

stinga11

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Interests:Music teacher in public schools

From the "Products" menu select "Archive". After that, select the built driver archive in the Organizer window which appears and click "Export" to save the release build somewhere, e.g. on the Desktop. In this folder you'll find a directory hierarchy with the release version of the driver in it.

Mieze

Thanks!!!

EDIT:

Here is the V2.3.0d0 compatible with Mavericks.

Attached File  IntelMausiEthernet-V2.3.0.d0.zip   47.79KB   8 downloads

Fljagd

Fljagd

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 958 posts

Hello
Just to say thanks, in the first place
Then some info
So to have the full bit rate in ethernet, it is necessary to choose in bios auto negociated
And in preference system, automatic

Result I move to just under 300MB / s fiber
Thank you Mieze
Long live the cat

Attached Files

Mieze

Mieze

Giant Cat

• Developers
  • 1,173 posts

As there haven't been any bug reports for version 2.3.0d0, I decided to make this version the new official release version 2.3.0 and updated the prebuilt binary in the download section.

Mieze  :cat:

Slice

Slice

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Local Moderators
  • 6,017 posts

I have PCI LAN card with ID=0x12298086.

Is it possible the kext will work with it?

Kynyo

Kynyo

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Hello
Just to say thanks, in the first place
Then some info
So to have the full bit rate in ethernet, it is necessary to choose in bios auto negociated
And in preference system, automatic

Result I move to just under 300MB / s fiber
Thank you Mieze
Long live the cat

What kind of widget/app its that with blue specs, latency?

Thanks.

Mieze

Mieze

Giant Cat

• Developers
  • 1,173 posts

I have PCI LAN card with ID=0x12298086.

Is it possible the kext will work with it?

Sorry, but PCI devices aren't supported at all because of the lack of support for 64bit DMA operations.

Mieze

max.1974

max.1974

InsanelyMac Geek

• Donators
  • 177 posts

Hi Miezi, i have a problem with new High Sierra, DP2, because not work good internet, intermittent signal.

I have IntelMausiEthernet work very fine on 10.12.6, but in 10.13 DP2 not work good. First Beta is good, but now, im not sure what to do...

You can help me, please? 

EDIT: Artur-PT help me with this issue, in Portuguese forum, so im fixed that deleting the other folder on EFI Clover 4097 Partition.

http://www.insanelym...eis/?p=2450603 

joevt

joevt

InsanelyMac Geek

• Coders
  • 118 posts

Sorry, but PCI devices aren't supported at all because of the lack of support for 64bit DMA operations.

Aren't situations like that supposed to be handled by classes like IOMapper, IOMemoryDescriptor, IOBufferMemoryDescriptor, IODMACommand, etc. which can use an IOMMU or DART (if one exists) for DMA address translation?
https://developer.ap...d/TP0000019-SW3

Mieze

Mieze

Giant Cat

• Developers
  • 1,173 posts

Aren't situations like that supposed to be handled by classes like IOMapper, IOMemoryDescriptor, IOBufferMemoryDescriptor, IODMACommand, etc. which can use an IOMMU or DART (if one exists) for DMA address translation?
https://developer.ap...d/TP0000019-SW3

Sure, it's possible to write a driver which supports 32bit-devices using these classes but it requires a different approach and adds another level of complexity to the driver which isn't required for PCIe at all and not to forget, the most important question: how many users are still using PCI cards as PCIe replacements are dirt cheap?

Mieze

Hi Miezi, i have a problem with new High Sierra, DP2, because not work good internet, intermittent signal.

I have IntelMausiEthernet work very fine on 10.12.6, but in 10.13 DP2 not work good. First Beta is good, but now, im not sure what to do...

You can help me, please? 

EDIT: Artur-PT help me with this issue, in Portuguese forum, so im fixed that deleting the other folder on EFI Clover 4097 Partition.

http://www.insanelym...eis/?p=2450603 

First of all you should solve the problem which exists between keyboard and chair! Where is a detailed problem description because "intermittent signal" could be anything, for example a cat playing with the cable? :lol: 

Where are the kernel logs showing the issue? In case there are connection drops, there must be some driver messages in the kernel logs.

Mieze

max.1974

max.1974

InsanelyMac Geek

• Donators
  • 177 posts

Sorry Miezi, im not know how do it (log), but im solved with delete folder other and caches are normal now!!

The cables is fine, because another systems like Sierra, 10 and Beta its very normal. 

Tks!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Intel, Driver, LAN, I217, I218, 82579

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy