Guide for Installing OS X on Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p

ahmed_ais

1,428 posts in this topic

No idea, where to check the version?

One way is to press key A while at clover to get the About window. The point why I'm asking about Clover version is that starting from r3956 there have been some changes to how KextsToPatch work where some reported that patches are no longer applied as full bundle-id (ex: com.apple.driver.AppleIntelFramebufferAzul) is required instead of binary name (ex: AppleIntelFramebufferAzul). As a follow up, people started to update the patches as you can see in Rehabman's repo here: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config/commit/59c115741db5730ad304c3c0d5212a03966f916b. I remember I also read that this have been fixed and old patches still work but I didn't test that.

Now if you have r3956 or later then try updating the patches in your config.plist as shown in the link above. Otherwise, I really have no idea as I'm still on 10.11 and not planning to upgrade until 10.12 is really good for my liking.

One way is to press key A while at clover to get the About window. The point why I'm asking about Clover version is that starting from r3956 there have been some changes to how KextsToPatch work where some reported that patches are no longer applied as full bundle-id (ex: com.apple.driver.AppleIntelFramebufferAzul) is required instead of binary name (ex: AppleIntelFramebufferAzul). As a follow up, people started to update the patches as you can see in Rehabman's repo here: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config/commit/59c115741db5730ad304c3c0d5212a03966f916b. I remember I also read that this have been fixed and old patches still work but I didn't test that.

Now if you have r3956 or later then try updating the patches in your config.plist as shown in the link above. Otherwise, I really have no idea as I'm still on 10.11 and not planning to upgrade until 10.12 is really good for my liking.

Well, so to check the version I have to restart the PC, but for now I can't do that, cuz I am working on it, but later will restart and will check the version. :) If I am using a bit older ver and want to update it, will that break all my config settings, and have to do them again?

Well, so to check the version I have to restart the PC, but for now I can't do that, cuz I am working on it, but later will restart and will check the version.

Another option is to get the version number from the log by running this command:

grep "rev" /Library/Logs/CloverEFI/boot.log 

If I am using a bit older ver and want to update it, will that break all my config settings, and have to do them again?

As I said, the developers supposedly fixed clover in the most recent version so that old style patches are still supported. I can't test but if you are willing to it's not a big problem to change kexts names as shown in the work by Rehabman linked above.

We still have the HDMI-Audio problem to fix ... have you tried to clear kext cache? just a heads up, run this command to regenerate the cache:

sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Another option is to get the version number from the log by running this command:

grep "rev" /Library/Logs/CloverEFI/boot.log 
MacBook-Pro:~ beboss$ grep "rev" /Library/Logs/CloverEFI/boot.log
grep: /Library/Logs/CloverEFI/boot.log: No such file or directory
MacBook-Pro:~ beboss$ 

As I said, the developers supposedly fixed clover in the most recent version so that old style patches are still supported. I can't test but if you are willing to it's not a big problem to change kexts names as shown in the work by Rehabman linked above.

We still have the HDMI-Audio problem to fix ... have you tried to clear kext cache? just a heads up, run this command to regenerate the cache:

MacBook-Pro:~ beboss$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
Password:
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelBacklight.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext CodecCommander.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67013 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA3B for kext AppleMobileDevice.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDA282.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext
KernelCache ID: 4AFDB82775250D70AE5040CAE7E9A54B
symlink("/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel", "/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache") failed 17 (File exists) <createPrelinkedKernel 2795>

EDIT: Okay I did a restart and here is the info of the ver:

Version: 2.3 rev 3650

2016-07-20

Edit2: I changed and added all patches for my 4600 card, and after a restart clover didn't show. I am lucky that I have a flash drive to boot the os. Maybe I need some files, not only the patches in the config.plist?

MacBook-Pro:~ beboss$ grep "rev" /Library/Logs/CloverEFI/boot.log

I believe your user account don't have permissions to read into CloverEFI directory. You may change the permissions of that directory or try using root account (sudo su) before issuing the command.

MacBook-Pro:~ beboss$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
KernelCache ID: 4AFDB82775250D70AE5040CAE7E9A54B
symlink("/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel", "/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache") failed 17 (File exists) <createPrelinkedKernel 2795>

I don't think this command ended up well and therefore it appears the cache did not update correctly. It may be a permissions problem, take a look here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/432-insanelyrepairpermission/

EDIT: Okay I did a restart and here is the info of the ver:

Version: 2.3 rev 3650

2016-07-20

Edit2: I changed and added all patches for my 4600 card, and after a restart clover didn't show. I am lucky that I have a flash drive to boot the os. Maybe I need some files, not only the patches in the config.plist?

As I said before, the changes started with clover r3956 and you have an older version (r3650) so no need to do anything. As always, keep backups before editing just in case.

Try to put an update here when you finish using the InsanelyRepairPermission tool I mentioned above.

I believe your user account don't have permissions to read into CloverEFI directory. You may change the permissions of that directory or try using root account (sudo su) before issuing the command.

I don't think this command ended up well and therefore it appears the cache did not update correctly. It may be a permissions problem, take a look here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/432-insanelyrepairpermission/

Try to put an update here when you finish using the InsanelyRepairPermission tool I mentioned above.

Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/acfs.kext/Contents/MacOS/acfs fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/acfsctl.kext/Contents/MacOS/acfsctl fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/ACPIBatteryManager.kext/Contents/MacOS/ACPIBatteryManager fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/ACPIBatteryManager.kext.bak/Contents/MacOS/ACPIBatteryManager fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/ALF.kext/Contents/MacOS/ALF fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMD2400Controller.kext/Contents/MacOS/AMD2400Controller fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMD2600Controller.kext/Contents/MacOS/AMD2600Controller fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMD3800Controller.kext/Contents/MacOS/AMD3800Controller fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMD4600Controller.kext/Contents/MacOS/AMD4600Controller fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMD4800Controller.kext/Contents/MacOS/AMD4800Controller fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMD5000Controller.kext/Contents/MacOS/AMD5000Controller fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMD6000Controller.kext/Contents/MacOS/AMD6000Controller fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMD7000Controller.kext/Contents/MacOS/AMD7000Controller fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMD8000Controller.kext/Contents/MacOS/AMD8000Controller fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMD9000Controller.kext/Contents/MacOS/AMD9000Controller fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMD9500Controller.kext/Contents/MacOS/AMD9500Controller fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDFramebuffer.kext/Contents/MacOS/AMDFramebuffer fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDMTLBronzeDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AMDMTLBronzeDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonVADriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AMDRadeonVADriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX3000.kext/Contents/MacOS/AMDRadeonX3000 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/Libraries/AMDil.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/Libraries/libCLVMAMDilPlugin.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/ATIRadeonX3000SCLib.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/Resources/cl_kernel.amd.dbl.fmath.pch fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/Resources/cl_kernel.amd.dbl.pch fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/Resources/cl_kernel.amd.fmath.pch fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/Resources/cl_kernel.amd.pch fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/Resources/runtime.amdil.bc fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX4000.kext/Contents/MacOS/AMDRadeonX4000 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/ATIRadeonX4000SCLib.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX4100.kext/Contents/MacOS/AMDRadeonX4100 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDShared.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AMDSharedIL fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDShared.bundle/Contents/PlugIns/libAMDMtlCompilerPlugin.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDShared.bundle/Contents/Resources/runtime.amdil_si.bc fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDShared.bundle/Contents/Resources/runtime.amdil_si.builtin fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AMDSupport.kext/Contents/MacOS/AMDSupport fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/apfs.kext/Contents/MacOS/apfs fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/Apple16X50Serial.kext/Contents/MacOS/Apple16X50Serial fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/Apple16X50Serial.kext/Contents/PlugIns/Apple16X50ACPI.kext/Contents/MacOS/Apple16X50ACPI fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/Apple_iSight.kext/Contents/MacOS/Apple_iSight fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleACPIPlatform.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleACPIPlatform fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleACPIPlatform.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleACPIButtons.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleACPIButtons fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleACPIPlatform.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleACPIEC.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleACPIEC fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleAHCIPort.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleAHCIPort fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleAPIC.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleAPIC fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleBacklight.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleBacklight fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleBacklightExpert.kext/AppleBacklightExpert fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleBluetoothMultitouch.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleBluetoothMultitouch fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleBluetoothRemote.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleBluetoothRemote fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleBluetoothRemote.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AEBButtonsHID.plugin/Contents/MacOS/AEBButtonsHID fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleBluetoothRemote.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AEBDeviceManagementHID.plugin/Contents/MacOS/AEBDeviceManagementHID fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleBluetoothRemote.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AEBProximityHID.plugin/Contents/MacOS/AEBProximityHID fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleBluetoothRemote.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AEBSensorsHID.plugin/Contents/MacOS/AEBSensorsHID fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleBusPowerController.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleBusPowerController fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleCameraInterface.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleCameraInterface fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleCredentialManager.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleCredentialManager fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleEFIRuntime.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleEFIRuntime fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleEFIRuntime.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleEFINVRAM.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleEFINVRAM fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleEmbeddedOSSupportHost.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleEmbeddedOSSupportHost fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleFDEKeyStore.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleFDEKeyStore fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleFileSystemDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleFileSystemDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleFIVRDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleFIVRDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleFWAudio.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleFWAudio fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleFWAudio.kext/Contents/PlugIns/fwa_diag fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleGraphicsControl fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDeviceControl.kext/AppleGraphicsDeviceControl fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleMGPUPowerControl.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleMGPUPowerControl fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleMuxControl.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleMuxControl fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/ApplePolicyControl.kext/Contents/MacOS/ApplePolicyControl fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleGraphicsPowerManagement fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDA fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAController.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAController fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleMikeyDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleMikeyDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/DspFuncLib.kext/Contents/MacOS/DspFuncLib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOHDAFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOHDAFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA282.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDA fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHIDALSService.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleHIDALSService fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHIDALSService.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHIDALS.plugin/Contents/MacOS/AppleHIDALS fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHIDKeyboard.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleHIDKeyboard fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHIDKeyboard.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleBluetoothHIDKeyboard.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleBluetoothHIDKeyboard fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHIDMouse.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleHIDMouse fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHIDMouse.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleBluetoothHIDMouse.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleBluetoothHIDMouse fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHIDMouse.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBHIDMouse.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBHIDMouse fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHPET.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleHPET fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHPM.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleHPM fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHPM.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHPMLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/AppleHPMLib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHSSPIHIDDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleHSSPIHIDDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHSSPISupport.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleHSSPISupport fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHV.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleHV fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHWSensor.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleHWSensor fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleInputDeviceSupport.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleInputDeviceSupport fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelBDWGraphics.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelBDWGraphics fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsGLDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/gstplugin.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/iCBE.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsMTLDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/gstplugin.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libMTLIntelCompilerPlugin.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsVADriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsVADriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsVAME.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsVAME fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelFramebufferAzul fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelFramebufferCapri fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelGraphicsShared.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libIGIL-Metal.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelGraphicsShared.bundle/Contents/Resources/runtime-reduced.igil64.bc fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelGraphicsShared.bundle/Contents/Resources/runtime.igil64.bc fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelGraphicsShared.bundle/Contents/Resources/runtime.igil64.split fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD3000Graphics.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD3000Graphics fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD3000GraphicsGA.plugin/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD3000GraphicsGA fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD3000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD3000GraphicsGLDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD3000GraphicsVADriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD3000GraphicsVADriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD4000Graphics.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD4000Graphics fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/gstplugin.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/iCBE.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsMTLDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/gstplugin.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libMTLIntelCompilerPlugin.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsVADriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsVADriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD5000Graphics fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/gstplugin.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/iCBE.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsMTLDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/gstplugin.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libMTLIntelCompilerPlugin.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsVADriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsVADriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHDGraphics fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHDGraphicsGA.plugin/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHDGraphicsGA fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHDGraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHDGraphicsGLDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHDGraphicsVADriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHDGraphicsVADriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHSWVA.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHSWVA fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelIVBVA.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelIVBVA fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelLpssDmac.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelLpssDmac fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelLpssGspi.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelLpssGspi fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelLpssI2C.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelLpssI2C fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelLpssI2CController.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelLpssI2CController fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelLpssSpiController.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelLpssSpiController fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelLpssUARTCommon.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelLpssUARTCommon fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelLpssUARTv0.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelLpssUARTv0 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelLpssUARTv1.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelLpssUARTv1 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelMCEReporter.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelMCEReporter fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelPCHPMC.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelPCHPMC fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelSKLGraphics.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelSKLGraphics fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelSKLGraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelSKLGraphicsGLDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelSKLGraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/gstplugin.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelSKLGraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libigc.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelSKLGraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelSKLGraphicsMTLDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelSKLGraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/gstplugin.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelSKLGraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libMTLIGCCompilerPlugin.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelSKLGraphicsVADriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelSKLGraphicsVADriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelSKLGraphicsVAME.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelSKLGraphicsVAME fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelSlowAdaptiveClocking.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelSlowAdaptiveClocking fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelSNBVA.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelSNBVA fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIRController.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIRController fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleKeyStore.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleKeyStore fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleLPC.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleLPC fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleLSIFusionMPT.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleLSIFusionMPT fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleMatch.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleMatch fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleMCCSControl.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleMCCSControl fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleMCP89RootPortPM.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleMCP89RootPortPM fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleMIDIBluetoothDriver.plugin/Contents/MacOS/AppleMIDIBluetoothDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleMIDIFWDriver.plugin/Contents/MacOS/AppleMIDIFWDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleMIDIIACDriver.plugin/Contents/MacOS/AppleMIDIIACDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleMIDIRTPDriver.plugin/Contents/MacOS/AppleMIDIRTPDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleMIDIUSBDriver.plugin/Contents/MacOS/AppleMIDIUSBDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleMikeyHIDDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleMikeyHIDDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleMobileFileIntegrity.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleMobileFileIntegrity fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleMultitouchDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleMultitouchDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleMultitouchDriver.kext/Contents/PlugIns/MultitouchHID.plugin/Contents/MacOS/MultitouchHID fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleOSXWatchdog.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleOSXWatchdog fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/ApplePlatformEnabler.kext/Contents/MacOS/ApplePlatformEnabler fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/ApplePlatformEnabler.kext/Contents/PlugIns/ApplePlatformEnablerLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/ApplePlatformEnablerLib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleRAID.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleRAID fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleRAIDCard.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleRAIDCard fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleRAIDCard.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleRAIDCardLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/AppleRAIDCardLib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleRTC.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleRTC fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleSDXC.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleSDXC fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleSmartBatteryManager.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleSmartBatteryManager fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleSMBIOS.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleSMBIOS fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleSMBusController.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleSMBusController fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleSMBusPCI.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleSMBusPCI fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleSMC.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleSMC fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleSMCLMU.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleSMCLMU fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleSMCLMU.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AmbientLightSensorHID.plugin/Contents/MacOS/AmbientLightSensorHID fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleSRP.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleSRP fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleSSE.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleSSE fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleFireWireStorage.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleFireWireStorage fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHollywood.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleHollywood fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleMemorexCDROMDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleMemorexCDROMDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBCardReader.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBCardReader fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBODD.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBODD fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBStorageCoexistentDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBStorageCoexistentDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBTDM.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBTDM fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/CanonEOS1D.kext/Contents/MacOS/CanonEOS1D fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/FWPreferredProtocolSpeed.kext/Contents/MacOS/FWPreferredProtocolSpeed fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/initioFWBridge.kext/Contents/MacOS/initioFWBridge fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOFireWireSerialBusProtocolSansPhysicalUnit.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOFireWireSerialBusProtocolSansPhysicalUnit fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/LSI-FW-500.kext/Contents/MacOS/LSI-FW-500 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/MaxTranserSizeOverrideDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/MaxTranserSizeOverrideDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/MKE-LF-D211A.kext/Contents/MacOS/MKE-LF-D211A fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/MKE-SR-8171.kext/Contents/MacOS/MKE-SR-8171 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/OxfordSemiconductor.kext/Contents/MacOS/OxfordSemiconductor fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/PioneerSuperDrive.kext/Contents/MacOS/PioneerSuperDrive fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/PlasmonUDO.kext/Contents/MacOS/PlasmonUDO fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/QPSQueFire.kext/Contents/MacOS/QPSQueFire fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/SanyoIDShot.kext/Contents/MacOS/SanyoIDShot fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/StorageLynx.kext/Contents/MacOS/StorageLynx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/UFIWriteProtectedMediaDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/UFIWriteProtectedMediaDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleStorageDrivers.kext/Contents/PlugIns/WriteProtectedMediaDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/WriteProtectedMediaDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleThunderboltDPAdapters.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleThunderboltDPAdapterFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleThunderboltDPAdapterFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleThunderboltDPAdapters.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleThunderboltDPInAdapter.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleThunderboltDPInAdapter fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleThunderboltDPAdapters.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleThunderboltDPOutAdapter.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleThunderboltDPOutAdapter fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleThunderboltEDMService.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleThunderboltEDMSink.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleThunderboltEDMSink fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleThunderboltEDMService.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleThunderboltEDMSource.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleThunderboltEDMSource fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleThunderboltIP.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleThunderboltIP fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleThunderboltNHI.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleThunderboltNHI fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleThunderboltPCIAdapters.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleThunderboltPCIDownAdapter.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleThunderboltPCIDownAdapter fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleThunderboltPCIAdapters.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleThunderboltPCIUpAdapter.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleThunderboltPCIUpAdapter fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleThunderboltUTDM.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleThunderboltUTDM fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleTopCase.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHSBluetoothDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleHSBluetoothDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleTopCase.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleTopCaseHIDEventDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleTopCaseHIDEventDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleTopCase.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBTopCaseDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBTopCaseDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleTyMCEDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleTyMCEDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleUpstreamUserClient.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUpstreamUserClient fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleUSBACM.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBACM fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleUSBAudio.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBAudio fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleUSBCDC.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBCDC fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleUSBDisplays.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBDisplays fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleUSBDMM.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBDMM fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleUSBECM.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBECM fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleUSBEEM.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBEEM fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleUSBEthernet.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBEthernet fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleUSBEthernetHost.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBEthernetHost fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleUSBFTDI.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBFTDI fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleUSBiBridge.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBiBridge fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleUSBMultitouch.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBMultitouch fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleUSBNCM.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBNCM fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleUSBNetworking.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBNetworking fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleUSBTopCase.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBTCButtons.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBTCButtons fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleUSBTopCase.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBTCKeyboard.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBTCKeyboard fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleUSBTopCase.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBTCKeyEventDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBTCKeyEventDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleUSBTopCase.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBTrackpad.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBTrackpad fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleUSBWCM.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBWCM fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleVADriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleVADriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleVADriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AVA_HD_VP3.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleVADriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AVA_HD_x86.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleWWANAutoEject.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleWWANAutoEject fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AppleXsanScheme.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleXsanScheme fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext/Contents/MacOS/AtherosE2200Ethernet fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext.bak/Contents/MacOS/AtherosE2200Ethernet fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/ATIRadeonX2000.kext/Contents/MacOS/ATIRadeonX2000 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/ATIRadeonX2000GA.plugin/Contents/MacOS/ATIRadeonX2000GA fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/ATIRadeonX2000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/ATIRadeonX2000GLDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/ATIRadeonX2000VADriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/ATIRadeonX2000VADriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/AudioAUUC.kext/AudioAUUC fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/autofs.kext/Contents/MacOS/autofs fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/autofs.kext/Contents/Resources/checktrigger fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/autofs.kext/Contents/Resources/dumpammap fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/autofs.kext/Contents/Resources/dumpfstab fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/autofs.kext/Contents/Resources/smbremountserver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/autofs.kext/Contents/Resources/watch_for_automounts fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BootCache.kext/Contents/MacOS/BootCache fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/MacOS/BrcmFirmwareRepo fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1447_v5543.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1449_v5545.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1450_v5546.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1460_v5556.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1461_v5557.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1462_v5558.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1463_v5559.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1465_v5561.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1466_v5562.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1467_v5563.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1468_v5564.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1469_v5565.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1477_v5573.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1478_v5574.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1479_v5575.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1480_v5576.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1481_v5577.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1482_v5578.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1483_v5579.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1484_v5580.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1485_v5581.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1486_v5582.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1487_v5583.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1488_v5584.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1489_v5585.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1490_v5586.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1492_v5588.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1493_v5589.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1494_v5590.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1499_v5595.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1501_v5597.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1502_v5598.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1521_v5617.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1532_v5628.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1572_v5668.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1714_v5810.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1483.1651_v5747.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1757_v5853.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1758_v5854.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1759_v5855.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1760_v5856.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1761_v5857.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1762_v5858.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1763_v5859.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1764_v5860.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1765_v5861.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1766_v5862.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1767_v5863.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1768_v5864.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1769_v5865.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1770_v5866.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1780_v5876.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20703A1_001.001.005.0214.0414_v4510.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20703A1_001.001.005.0214.0422_v4518.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20703A1_001.001.005.0214.0473_v4569.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM20703A1_001.001.005.0214.0481_v4577.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0312_v4408.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0316_v4412.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0327_v4423.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0328_v4424.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0329_v4425.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0330_v4426.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0331_v4427.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0332_v4428.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0333_v4429.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0334_v4430.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0335_v4431.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0336_v4432.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0339_v4435.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0340_v4436.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0341_v4437.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0346_v4442.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0347_v4443.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM4335C0_003.001.009.0066.0104_v4200.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM4335C0_003.001.009.0066.0105_v4201.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM4335C0_003.001.009.0066.0108_v4204.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM4335C0_003.001.009.0066.0115_v4211.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM4335C0_003.001.009.0066.0121_v4217.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM4350C5_003.006.007.0095.1703_v5799.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM4350C5_003.006.007.0120.2118_v6214.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM4350C5_003.006.007.0145.2724_v6820.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM4371C2_001.003.015.0093.0116_v4212.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM4371C2_001.003.015.0093.0117_v4213.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext/Contents/Resources/BCM4371C2_001.003.015.0093.0118_v4214.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/MacOS/BrcmFirmwareRepo fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1447_v5543.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1449_v5545.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1450_v5546.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1460_v5556.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1461_v5557.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1462_v5558.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1463_v5559.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1465_v5561.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1466_v5562.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1467_v5563.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1468_v5564.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1469_v5565.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1477_v5573.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1478_v5574.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1479_v5575.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1480_v5576.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1481_v5577.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1482_v5578.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1483_v5579.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1484_v5580.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1485_v5581.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1486_v5582.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1487_v5583.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1488_v5584.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1489_v5585.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1490_v5586.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1492_v5588.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1493_v5589.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1494_v5590.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1499_v5595.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1501_v5597.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1502_v5598.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1521_v5617.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1532_v5628.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1572_v5668.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1443.1714_v5810.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1483.1651_v5747.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1757_v5853.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1758_v5854.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1759_v5855.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1760_v5856.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1761_v5857.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1762_v5858.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1763_v5859.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1764_v5860.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1765_v5861.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1766_v5862.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1767_v5863.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1768_v5864.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1769_v5865.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1770_v5866.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20702A1_001.002.014.1502.1780_v5876.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20703A1_001.001.005.0214.0414_v4510.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20703A1_001.001.005.0214.0422_v4518.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20703A1_001.001.005.0214.0473_v4569.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM20703A1_001.001.005.0214.0481_v4577.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0312_v4408.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0316_v4412.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0327_v4423.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0328_v4424.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0329_v4425.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0330_v4426.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0331_v4427.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0332_v4428.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0333_v4429.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0334_v4430.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0335_v4431.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0336_v4432.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0339_v4435.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0340_v4436.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0341_v4437.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0346_v4442.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM43142A0_001.001.011.0311.0347_v4443.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM4335C0_003.001.009.0066.0104_v4200.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM4335C0_003.001.009.0066.0105_v4201.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM4335C0_003.001.009.0066.0108_v4204.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM4335C0_003.001.009.0066.0115_v4211.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM4335C0_003.001.009.0066.0121_v4217.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM4350C5_003.006.007.0095.1703_v5799.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM4350C5_003.006.007.0120.2118_v6214.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM4350C5_003.006.007.0145.2724_v6820.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM4371C2_001.003.015.0093.0116_v4212.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM4371C2_001.003.015.0093.0117_v4213.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/BCM4371C2_001.003.015.0093.0118_v4214.zhx fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmPatchRAM2.kext/Contents/MacOS/BrcmPatchRAM2 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/BrcmPatchRAM2.kext.bak/Contents/MacOS/BrcmPatchRAM2 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/cd9660.kext/Contents/MacOS/cd9660 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/cddafs.kext/Contents/MacOS/cddafs fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/CodecCommander.kext/Contents/MacOS/CodecCommander fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/CodecCommander.kext.bak/Contents/MacOS/CodecCommander fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/corecapture.kext/Contents/MacOS/corecapture fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/corecrypto.kext/Contents/MacOS/corecrypto fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/CoreStorage.kext/Contents/MacOS/CoreStorage fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/CoreStorage.kext/Contents/PlugIns/CoreStorageFsck.kext/Contents/MacOS/CoreStorageFsck fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/Dont Steal Mac OS X.kext/Contents/MacOS/Dont Steal Mac OS X fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/DSACL.ppp/Contents/MacOS/DSACL fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/DSAuth.ppp/Contents/MacOS/DSAuth fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/DVFamily.bundle/Contents/MacOS/DVFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/EAP-KRB.ppp/Contents/MacOS/EAP-KRB fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/EAP-RSA.ppp/Contents/MacOS/EAP-RSA fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/EAP-TLS.ppp/Contents/MacOS/EAP-TLS fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/exfat.kext/Contents/MacOS/exfat fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/FakePCIID.kext/Contents/MacOS/FakePCIID fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/FakePCIID.kext.bak/Contents/MacOS/FakePCIID fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext/Contents/MacOS/FakePCIID_XHCIMux fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext.bak/Contents/MacOS/FakePCIID_XHCIMux fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/FakeSMC.kext/Contents/MacOS/FakeSMC fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/GeForce.kext/Contents/MacOS/GeForce fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/GeForceAIRPlugin.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceAIRPlugin fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/GeForceAIRPlugin.bundle/Contents/Resources/metal_runtime.metallib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGA.plugin/Contents/MacOS/GeForceGA fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceGLDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libclh.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/GeForceMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceMTLDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/GeForceMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/Resources/internal.metallib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/GeForceTesla.kext/Contents/MacOS/GeForceTesla fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/GeForceTeslaGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceTeslaGLDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/GeForceTeslaGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libclh.dylib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/GeForceTeslaVADriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceTeslaVADriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/GeForceVADriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceVADriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/HFS.kext/Contents/MacOS/HFS fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/HFSEncodings.kext/Contents/MacOS/HFSEncodings fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IntelBacklight.kext/Contents/MacOS/IntelBacklight fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IntelBacklight.kext.bak/Contents/MacOS/IntelBacklight fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IO80211Family.kext/Contents/MacOS/IO80211Family fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IO80211Family.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AirPortAtheros40.kext/Contents/MacOS/AirPortAtheros40 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IO80211Family.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AirPortBrcm4331.kext/Contents/MacOS/AirPortBrcm4331 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IO80211Family.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AirPortBrcm4360.kext/Contents/MacOS/AirPortBrcm4360 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IO80211Family.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IO80211NetBooter.kext/Contents/MacOS/IO80211NetBooter fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IO80211FamilyV2.kext/Contents/MacOS/IO80211FamilyV2 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOAccelerator2D.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOAccelerator2D fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOAcceleratorFamily2.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOAcceleratorFamily2 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOACPIFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOACPIFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOAHCIFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOAHCIFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOAHCIFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOAHCIBlockStorage.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOAHCIBlockStorage fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOAHCIFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOAHCISerialATAPI.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOAHCISerialATAPI fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOATAFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOATAFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOATAFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleIntelPIIXATA.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelPIIXATA fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOATAFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOATABlockStorage.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOATABlockStorage fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOATAFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOATAPIProtocolTransport.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOATAPIProtocolTransport fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOAudioFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOAudioFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOAVBFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOAVBFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOAVBFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOAVBControlPlugin.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOAVBControlPlugin fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOAVBFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOAVBDiscoveryPlugin.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOAVBDiscoveryPlugin fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOAVBFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOAVBStreamingPlugin.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOAVBStreamingPlugin fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOAVBFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOMRPPlugin.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOMRPPlugin fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOBDStorageFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOBDStorageFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOBluetoothFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/BroadcomBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport.kext/Contents/MacOS/BroadcomBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/CSRBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport.kext/Contents/MacOS/CSRBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/CSRHIDTransitionDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/CSRHIDTransitionDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOBluetoothHostControllerTransport.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOBluetoothHostControllerTransport fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOBluetoothHostControllerUARTTransport.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOBluetoothHostControllerUARTTransport fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOBluetoothSerialManager.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOBluetoothSerialManager fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOBluetoothUSBDFU.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOBluetoothUSBDFU fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOBluetoothUSBDFU.kext/Contents/Resources/IOBluetoothUSBDFUTool fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothHIDDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOBluetoothHIDDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOCDStorageFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOCDStorageFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IODVDStorageFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IODVDStorageFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireAVC.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOFireWireAVC fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireAVC.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOFireWireAVCLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOFireWireAVCLib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOFireWireFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleFWOHCI.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleFWOHCI fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleFWOHCI.kext/Contents/Resources/exports fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOFireWireLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOFireWireLib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireIP.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOFireWireIP fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireIP.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOFireWireIPPrivate.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOFireWireIPPrivate fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireSBP2.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOFireWireSBP2 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireSBP2.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOFireWireSBP2Lib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOFireWireSBP2Lib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireSerialBusProtocolTransport.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOFireWireSerialBusProtocolTransport fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOGraphicsFamily.kext/IOGraphicsFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOHDIXController.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOHDIXController fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOHDIXController.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleDiskImagesCryptoEncoding.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleDiskImagesCryptoEncoding fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOHDIXController.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleDiskImagesFileBackingStore.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleDiskImagesFileBackingStore fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOHDIXController.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleDiskImagesHTTPBackingStore.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleDiskImagesHTTPBackingStore fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOHDIXController.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleDiskImagesKernelBacked.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleDiskImagesKernelBacked fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOHDIXController.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleDiskImagesRAMBackingStore.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleDiskImagesRAMBackingStore fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOHDIXController.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleDiskImagesReadWriteDiskImage.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleDiskImagesReadWriteDiskImage fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOHDIXController.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleDiskImagesSparseDiskImage.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleDiskImagesSparseDiskImage fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOHDIXController.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleDiskImagesUDIFDiskImage.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleDiskImagesUDIFDiskImage fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOHIDFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOHIDFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOHIDFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOHIDLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOHIDLib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOHIDFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOHIDNXEventRouter.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOHIDNXEventRouter fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IONDRVSupport.kext/IONDRVSupport fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IONetworkingFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleBCM5701Ethernet.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleBCM5701Ethernet fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleIntel8254XEthernet.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntel8254XEthernet fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleIntelI210Ethernet.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelI210Ethernet fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleVmxnet3Ethernet.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleVmxnet3Ethernet fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleYukon2.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleYukon2 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/Intel82574L.kext/Contents/MacOS/Intel82574L fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOEthernetAVBController.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOEthernetAVBController fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/mDNSOffloadUserClient.kext/Contents/MacOS/mDNSOffloadUserClient fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/nvenet.kext/Contents/MacOS/nvenet fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IONVMeFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IONVMeFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOPCIFamily.kext/IOPCIFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOPlatformPluginFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin.kext/Contents/MacOS/ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleSMCPDRC.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleSMCPDRC fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOPlatformPluginLegacy.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOPlatformPluginLegacy fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/X86PlatformPlugin.kext/Contents/MacOS/X86PlatformPlugin fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/X86PlatformShim.kext/Contents/MacOS/X86PlatformShim fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOReportFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOReportFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOSCSIArchitectureModelFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOSCSIArchitectureModelFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOSCSIArchitectureModelFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOSCSIBlockCommandsDevice.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOSCSIBlockCommandsDevice fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOSCSIArchitectureModelFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOSCSIMultimediaCommandsDevice.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOSCSIMultimediaCommandsDevice fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOSCSIArchitectureModelFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOSCSIReducedBlockCommandsDevice.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOSCSIReducedBlockCommandsDevice fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOSCSIArchitectureModelFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/SCSITaskUserClient.kext/Contents/MacOS/SCSITaskUserClient fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOSCSIArchitectureModelFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/SCSITaskUserClient.kext/Contents/PlugIns/SCSITaskLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/SCSITaskLib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOSCSIParallelFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOSCSIParallelFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOSerialFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOSerialFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOSerialFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBIrDA.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBIrDA fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOSerialFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleWWANSupport.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleWWANSupport fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOSerialFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleWWANSupport.kext/Contents/Resources/wwand fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOSerialFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleWWANSupport1.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleWWANSupport1 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOSerialFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleWWANSupport2.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleWWANSupport2 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOSkywalkFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOSkywalkFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOSlowAdaptiveClockingFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOSlowAdaptiveClockingFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOSMBusFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOSMBusFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOStorageFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOStorageFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOStreamFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOStreamFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOStreamFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOStreamLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOStreamLib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOSurface.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOSurface fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOThunderboltFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOThunderboltFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOThunderboltFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOThunderboltLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOThunderboltLib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOTimeSyncFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOTimeSyncFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOTimeSyncFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOgPTPPlugin.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOgPTPPlugin fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBAttachedSCSI.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOUSBAttachedSCSI fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOUSBFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBLegacyHub.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBLegacyHub fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBMergeNub.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBMergeNub fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBVideoSupport.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBVideoSupport fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOUSBCompositeDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOUSBCompositeDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOUSBHIDDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOUSBHIDDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOUSBHIDDriverPM.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOUSBHIDDriverPM fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOUSBLib.bundle/Contents/MacOS/IOUSBLib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOUSBUserClient.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOUSBUserClient fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBHostFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOUSBHostFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBHostFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBEHCI.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBEHCI fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBHostFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBEHCIPCI.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBEHCIPCI fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBHostFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBHostBillboardDevice.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBHostBillboardDevice fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBHostFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBHostCompositeDevice.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBHostCompositeDevice fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBHostFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBHostMergeProperties.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBHostMergeProperties fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBHostFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBHostPacketFilter.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBHostPacketFilter fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBHostFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBHub.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBHub fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBHostFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBOHCI.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBOHCI fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBHostFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBOHCIPCI.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBOHCIPCI fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBHostFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBOpticalMouse.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBOpticalMouse fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBHostFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBUHCI.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBUHCI fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBHostFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBUHCIPCI.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBUHCIPCI fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBHostFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBXHCI.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBXHCI fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBHostFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleUSBXHCIPCI.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleUSBXHCIPCI fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBHostFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOUSBHostHIDDevice.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOUSBHostHIDDevice fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBMassStorageClass.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOUSBMassStorageClass fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBMassStorageDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOUSBMassStorageDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOUserEthernet.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOUserEthernet fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOVideoFamily.kext/Contents/MacOS/IOVideoFamily fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/IOVideoFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOVideoDeviceLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOVideoDeviceLib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/iPodDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/iPodDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/iPodDriver.kext/Contents/PlugIns/iPodSBCDriver.kext/Contents/MacOS/iPodSBCDriver fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/KernelRelayHost.kext/Contents/MacOS/KernelRelayHost fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/KXLog.kext/Contents/MacOS/KXLog fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/L2TP.ppp/Contents/MacOS/L2TP fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/L2TP.ppp/Contents/PlugIns/L2TP.kext/Contents/MacOS/L2TP fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/L2TP.ppp/Contents/PlugIns/L2TP.vpn/Contents/MacOS/L2TP fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/Libm.kext/Contents/MacOS/Libm fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/mcxalr.kext/Contents/MacOS/mcxalr fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/msdosfs.kext/Contents/MacOS/msdosfs fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/ntfs.kext/Contents/MacOS/ntfs fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/NVDAGF100Hal.kext/Contents/MacOS/NVDAGF100Hal fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/NVDAGK100Hal.kext/Contents/MacOS/NVDAGK100Hal fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/NVDANV50HalTesla.kext/Contents/MacOS/NVDANV50HalTesla fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/NVDAResman.kext/Contents/MacOS/NVDAResman fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/NVDAResmanTesla.kext/Contents/MacOS/NVDAResmanTesla fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/NVDAStartup.kext/Contents/MacOS/NVDAStartup fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/NVMeSMARTLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/NVMeSMARTLib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/NVSMU.kext/Contents/MacOS/NVSMU fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/OSvKernDSPLib.kext/Contents/MacOS/OSvKernDSPLib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/pmtelemetry.kext/Contents/MacOS/pmtelemetry fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/PPP.kext/Contents/MacOS/PPP fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/PPPoE.ppp/Contents/MacOS/PPPoE fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/PPPoE.ppp/Contents/PlugIns/PPPoE.kext/Contents/MacOS/PPPoE fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/PPPoE.ppp/Contents/PlugIns/PPPoE.vpn/Contents/MacOS/PPPoE fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/PPPSerial.ppp/Contents/MacOS/PPPSerial fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/PPPSerial.ppp/Contents/PlugIns/CCLEngine fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/PPTP.ppp/Contents/MacOS/PPTP fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/PPTP.ppp/Contents/PlugIns/PPTP.kext/Contents/MacOS/PPTP fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/PPTP.ppp/Contents/PlugIns/PPTP.vpn/Contents/MacOS/PPTP fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/pthread.kext/Contents/MacOS/pthread fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/Quarantine.kext/Contents/MacOS/Quarantine fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/Radius.ppp/Contents/MacOS/Radius fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/RemoteVirtualInterface.kext/Contents/MacOS/RemoteVirtualInterface fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/Sandbox.kext/Contents/MacOS/Sandbox fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/SMARTLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/SMARTLib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/smbfs.kext/Contents/MacOS/smbfs fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/SMCMotionSensor.kext/Contents/MacOS/SMCMotionSensor fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/System.kext/PlugIns/BSDKernel.kext/BSDKernel fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/System.kext/PlugIns/IOKit.kext/IOKit fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/System.kext/PlugIns/Libkern.kext/Libkern fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/System.kext/PlugIns/MACFramework.kext/MACFramework fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/System.kext/PlugIns/Mach.kext/Mach fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/System.kext/PlugIns/Private.kext/Private fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/System.kext/PlugIns/Unsupported.kext/Unsupported fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/TMSafetyNet.kext/Contents/Helpers/bypass fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/TMSafetyNet.kext/Contents/MacOS/TMSafetyNet fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/triggers.kext/Contents/MacOS/triggers fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/udf.kext/Contents/MacOS/udf fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/vecLib.kext/Contents/MacOS/vecLib fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/VoodooPS2Controller.kext/Contents/MacOS/VoodooPS2Controller fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/VoodooPS2Controller.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext/Contents/MacOS/VoodooPS2Keyboard fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/VoodooPS2Controller.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooPS2Mouse.kext/Contents/MacOS/VoodooPS2Mouse fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/VoodooPS2Controller.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext/Contents/MacOS/VoodooPS2Trackpad fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/VoodooPS2Controller.kext.bak/Contents/MacOS/VoodooPS2Controller fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/VoodooPS2Controller.kext.bak/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext/Contents/MacOS/VoodooPS2Keyboard fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/VoodooPS2Controller.kext.bak/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooPS2Mouse.kext/Contents/MacOS/VoodooPS2Mouse fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/VoodooPS2Controller.kext.bak/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext/Contents/MacOS/VoodooPS2Trackpad fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/VoodooPS2Controller.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/SSDT-Disable_DynamicEWMode.dsl fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/VoodooPS2Controller.kext.bak/Contents/Resources/SSDT-Enable_DynamicEWMode.dsl fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/webcontentfilter.kext/Contents/MacOS/webcontentfilter fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/webdav_fs.kext/Contents/MacOS/webdav_fs fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/System/Library/Extensions/webdav_fs.kext/Contents/Resources/webdavfs_agent fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/Library/Extensions/ACS6x.kext/Contents/MacOS/ACS6x fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/Library/Extensions/ArcMSR.kext/Contents/MacOS/ArcMSR fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/Library/Extensions/ATTOCelerityFC8.kext/Contents/MacOS/ATTOCelerityFC8 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/Library/Extensions/ATTOExpressSASHBA2.kext/Contents/MacOS/ATTOExpressSASHBA2 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/Library/Extensions/ATTOExpressSASRAID2.kext/Contents/MacOS/ATTOExpressSASRAID2 fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/Library/Extensions/CalDigitHDProDrv.kext/Contents/MacOS/CalDigitHDProDrv fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/Library/Extensions/HighPointIOP.kext/Contents/MacOS/HighPointIOP fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/Library/Extensions/HighPointRR.kext/Contents/MacOS/HighPointRR fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/Library/Extensions/PromiseSTEX.kext/Contents/MacOS/PromiseSTEX fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/Library/Extensions/PromiseSTEX.kext/Contents/Resources/PROMISE.ICNS fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/Library/Extensions/SoftRAID.kext/Contents/MacOS/SoftRAID fixed.
Permission for file:/Volumes/MacOS Sierra/Library/Extensions/ufsd_NTFS.kext/Contents/MacOS/ufsd_NTFS fixed.
Repair Process completed successfully!
MacBook-Pro:~ beboss$ sudo grep "rev" /Library/Logs/CloverEFI/boot.log

Maybe there's no such a dir at all?

Same result.

Maybe there's no such a dir at all?

Look at it using finder ... any way, this directory is created only if you selected "Install RC Scripts on target volume" upon installing Clover so you might not have it.

Same result.

Interesting ... try to google it and I will try to investigate it too ... although some people report that even with the symlink failure statement the cache is updated and works just fine. Take a look into your ACPI tables and review the corresponding patch to HDMI-Audio. 

EDIT: Perhaps you might want to look here? it's not my favourite way but see if it works for you then we could try to find the culprit. 

• Like 1

EDIT: Perhaps you might want to look here? it's not my favourite way but see if it works for you then we could try to find the culprit. 

Well, not sure how exactly to use it. It detects my card (4600), but after that on which option I need to set yes?

File: audio_cloverHDMI-120.command_v1.0d
Release Mode
EFI partition is mounted
HDMI audio codec(s)
Intel:    0x80862807
HD4600+ HDMI audio is enabled, connector edit may be required
Verify HD4600+ HDMI audio connector/s (y/n): y
Two displays connected, proceeding
Confirm DP to HDMI connector edit on port 0x5 (y/n): n
Ignore port 0x5
Confirm DP to HDMI connector edit on port 0x6 (y/n): n
Ignore port 0x6
No framebuffer edits requested
Install AMD/Nvidia HDMI audio (y/n): n

Install finished, restart required.
To save a Copy of this Terminal session: Terminal/Shell/Export Text As ...
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.

[Process completed]

I am asking because I have no idea what DP is. Is it Display port? Cuz I am using HDMI cable not Display port to HDMI cable. If this is okay, which one to choose 0x5 or 0x6, and what's this? The last option is okay to not working as we don't use nvidia/amd, right? 

Well, not sure how exactly to use it. It detects my card (4600), but after that on which option I need to set yes?

I am asking because I have no idea what DP is. Is it Display port? Cuz I am using HDMI cable not Display port to HDMI cable. If this is okay, which one to choose 0x5 or 0x6, and what's this? The last option is okay to not working as we don't use nvidia/amd, right? 

Yes DP is for DisplayPort and if I understand correctly, the batch file you attempt to run asks you whether you want to edit the connector-type of ports 5 or 6 (both are DP) to be HDMI.

Some info: This is a hack and macOS does not always see the real hardware we have. The ig-platform-id we use (0x0a260006) defines 2 DisplayPorts but no HDMI ports (although we actually have 1 DP [eDP, connected to laptop display] and 1 HDMI output port). Take a look for the output of Piker-Alpha's AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.sh script for 0x0a260006:

d60a4fe293fee493.png

Therefore, part of the process to fix HDMI is to edit the connector-type of one of the DP connectors to HDMI (from 0004 0000 to 0008 0000). If you review the guide you will find the steps to get HDMI-Audio involve using a patch to AppleIntelFramebufferAzul that does exactly this.

<dict>
	<key>Comment</key>
	<string>HDMI-audio, port 0105, 0x0a260005 0x0a260006, 0x0d220003, 0x0a2e000a, 0x0a26000a</string>
	<key>Find</key>
	<data>AQUJAAAEAACHAAAA</data>
	<key>Name</key>
	<string>AppleIntelFramebufferAzul</string>
	<key>Replace</key>
	<data>AQUJAAAIAACHAAAA</data>
</dict>

Now you have an idea, I think the behavior of the script makes sense doesn't it? you should have agreed to edit framebuffer of port 5. And yes, the last question should get a no.

I haven't tried that script (I'm on 10.11 and all is good). But I know it will need to replace your config.plist (to add the patch like the one above) and it will also require using a special ssdt (or dsdt patch) for enabling HDMI-Audio. All that are basically what's included in the guide but I was hoping some of the patches became obsolete with 10.12.2 update ... fingers crossed !

I have that patch in my config.

And yeah now makes sense to me. p.s.
I saw the guide but didn't have time to read it at all, so just checked the script what it has and then asked here, because  I wasn't sure about DPs and the thing that the script will mask one of them to work as HDMI or etc.

Will try the script after 20 min, and will text again. If not works for me as I think what will happen will check the guide and of course if there's something that i don't get it, will look for help or suggestions or hints here :)

Thanks for your time and help!

Edit: As I guessed the script didn't work. Well will read the article and hope will find why is not working :)

• Like 2

Hello to all congratulations for this wonderful guide, I followed all the instructions, unfortunately when I go to replace Clover_FULL_EFI_10.10-10.12_SSDT-HACK. The computer crached.Ho found in the various post this clover.zip and runs everything except the bluethoot.

I installed everything with 10.12.2 sierra.

I am attaching the clover folder.

Thank you

CLOVER.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm back again! could restore some stuff from pc, but some is unreadable due to uncommon file extensions... so it is not all that bad.

Anyway, I have bootable USB with Sierra, EFI of ~600Mb, and read only disk where I want to install OS X. 

I followed this video to make USB:

I get to installation screen and when I need to pick drive where to install Sierra, my drive is not seen. I try to format it via Disk Utility, but it fails. But after trying to format the drive, drive is seen in options(without size info), but cannot be picked.

so, i make another USB, with newer files from downloads and links in your tutorial. I get same thing, but now drive is not seen even after trying to format it.

based on viewing info, the drive is "read only". I tried to format it via terminal, but i get message "you cannot format bootable drive", but it definitely the drive that is formated as NTFS, empty drive, expected to be ready to use. I am not sure what bootable means in this case. I formated drive with windows disk management. I tried with EAUS P_artion Master, but I cannot format this drive, gives me error(though i could format smaller partions left after my previous fail, when i somehow got like 20 partions of i don't know what). The drive itself is 600+Gb, maybe there is a size limit or something?

I checked, since read in another topic why drive may be not visible, I do have  HFSPlus.efi in EFI/Clover/driver64efi.

Probably it was asked before, but cannot find via topic search and too tired to read 60 pages right now.. plus I see that some file configurations change a bit with upgrading, so even if it was mentioned before somewhere, the option may be useless now.

Hope, there is an easy way out of it, because I even managed to take out ultrabay with nvidia gpu(it was stuck, I had to use stuff to rip it out lol). I sort of turned of another gpu in windows with device manager, but not sure it actually turns it off.

Thanks for all your help, guys ;)

EDIT: forgot to mention, when I mount EFI and need to put in the EFI folder(like in the end of video), once i had only 2 files originally in mounted EFI, other times I had 4 files, but no original EFI folder to merge with. 

This is why you have non standard partition layout and the steps should have been edited to match the layout. And I see you had 260MB for EFI partition which could work without the need to delete anything.

When your C volume is listed at index 0, it won't change its index after removing volumes at any other location because its on top of the list. If Windows volume (C at yours) was removed then there have to be something else you did that deleted it. Unless you listed volumes but removed partitions because the partitions order (via list par) is different than volumes order (list vol). In the guide I list and remove partitions so I work with the same order.

I'm afraid if you deleted the partition you may have lost it especially if you override it with other new partition. If you just deleted the Windows partition but the space is left unmodified then you may be able to restore some of the lost files using partition recovery software like http://www.easeus.com/partition-recovery/.

You can go ahead and re-install Windows without worrying about the key because it is stored in BIOS and Windows Installer will pick it automatically. However, you need to install the correct version of Windows that match the key stored in your laptop's BIOS. This one works fine here: Windows 10 Home x64 (14393.0.160715-1616.RS1_RELEASE_CLIENTPRO-CORE_OEMRET_X64FRE_EN-GB.ISO), Google it.

I'm not aware of possible way to do so. Sorry!

@etcetc

1. Are you using GPT or MBR?
  2. Are you able to use the new NTFS partition in Windows (read/write) but then not able to format it (properly) to HFS+ during os x setup?
  3. Can you post the output of diskutil list from os x installer Terminal app after formatting it to HFS+?

ugh, so sorry, now another question. While trying to do the 3d part of your question, I broke my windows(probably efi) and tried to install OS X.  So, now I have OS X and Windows, but because Windows demanded EFI, I had to clean all EFIs for Windows to install.

End Result: Windows boots without problem, OS X boots only from USB (everything I thought of checking works except Wifi, because of the card, but I have Ethernet so it's ok for now). I had problem with viewing videos on iTunes, but after installing kext for sound, video works.

So now I have two questions:
1. if I keep booting OS X from USB, will it be okay? how fast can USB break or something? Is it okay to leave it this way if I won't find a way to boot without USB?

2. I made EFI part(fat32) with Windows Disk Management, but I cannot mount it in OS X. I get message "Unexpected disk identifier".post-1774873-0-69372600-1485179608_thumb.jpg

3. also, after sleep sleep mode i have black screen. even though i turned off sleep mode, computer still manages to go into "sleep mode", the screen turns off without action, when i try to turn it back, my keyboard is on(since it has red lights, i am sure haha), but screen is still black. i end up turning off the pc with the button :\
4.when i right click something to view info or use options, the "right click menu" glitches. though i am still figuring out keyboard differences, maybe i press something wrong.
well, at least it works :)

@etcetc

1. Are you using GPT or MBR?
  2. Are you able to use the new NTFS partition in Windows (read/write) but then not able to format it (properly) to HFS+ during os x setup?
  3. Can you post the output of diskutil list from os x installer Terminal app after formatting it to HFS+?

@etcetc

First, I'm not sure how the command in my 3rd point ruin anything as it's only intended to **get information** about the partitions OSX can see.

So you created A FAT32 partition and called it EFI in Windows? so it is not THE EFI Windows boot from then. This guide assume we install Windows in UEFI mode where the EFI partition is created automatically by Windows installer during the installation.

From Windows, launch command prompt and put the following commands:

diskpart
list disk
sel disk 0
list par

And get me the output of the last one. Note: if you have more than one disk mounted you may need to change 0 (in third command) to another number reflecting the disk Windows boots from. The second command will show you the information about the disks you have.

list disk

I have that patch in my config.

And yeah now makes sense to me. p.s.

I saw the guide but didn't have time to read it at all, so just checked the script what it has and then asked here, because  I wasn't sure about DPs and the thing that the script will mask one of them to work as HDMI or etc.

Will try the script after 20 min, and will text again. If not works for me as I think what will happen will check the guide and of course if there's something that i don't get it, will look for help or suggestions or hints here :)

Thanks for your time and help!

Edit: As I guessed the script didn't work. Well will read the article and hope will find why is not working :)

is your pc is a y510p, and if you can post your clover folder and thanks

no-no, sorry, i didn't mean it is your command. i just messed up again, trying things.
I half the time understand what I'm doing haha. i know i sohuld've not done hackintosh with my lack of knowledge, but i need it for studying, so i keep hitting that wall(with semi-success).

partitions 1 and 2 are mac partitions, i tried to figure out something regarding getting working efi(in another thread and another forum) so i ended up having 2 sierras.
4, 5 and 6 are windows partitions.
7 is EFI, i believe.

the 3d point in "problems" with black screen after sleep, figured that out by now.

also, is there something i could read to understand better cmd/terminal? i mean not just tutorials, but something serious, like CS literature/lecture on youtube, I want to actually understand these, I am not sure what topic should i look for. i remember a friend programmer changed my password on windows in few moments, when i made a password that couldn't get accepted 2nd time because of wrong language used(or something), i'd love to know my way around such stuff, and just generally not to mess things up every time i try something(or mess up a bit less haha).

thanks a lot for your help, you are really patient :)

@etcetc

First, I'm not sure how the command in my 3rd point ruin anything as it's only intended to **get information** about the partitions OSX can see.

So you created A FAT32 partition and called it EFI in Windows? so it is not THE EFI Windows boot from then. This guide assume we install Windows in UEFI mode where the EFI partition is created automatically by Windows installer during the installation.

From Windows, launch command prompt and put the following commands:

diskpart
list disk
sel disk 0
list par

And get me the output of the last one. Note: if you have more than one disk mounted you may need to change 0 (in third command) to another number reflecting the disk Windows boots from. The second command will show you the information about the disks you have.

list disk

post-1774873-0-02894900-1485311730_thumb.png

Have you got anywhere? I will make a test 10.12.2 setup and see how it works

Nope. Can't understand what exactly to do. Do you want to check my config file to see what could be wrong, and what I am missing. And the problem with disabled bluetooth or camera devices is still here. After you wake up your pc sometimes camera and bluetooth don't work, and I have to restart the pc-to get them work again. And is there a fix for the "black screen on restart"? If you restart from mac, the screen is black and can't start mac again but runts your default OS, which for me is Windows?

btw am with 10.12.3 and the OS works very well!

• Like 1

Do you want to check my config file to see what could be wrong, and what I am missing. And the problem with disabled bluetooth or camera devices is still here. After you wake up your pc sometimes camera and bluetooth don't work, and I have to restart the pc-to get them work again.

Sorry I can't help much with these issues as I'm still on 10.11 and had no time to make a Sierra test installation as I intended.

And is there a fix for the "black screen on restart"? If you restart from mac, the screen is black and can't start mac again but runts your default OS, which for me is Windows?

Known issue since Yosemite. Check Issues and What does not work section in the guide for some details and for deeper details check the IGPU link in my signature. Bottom line: no fix yet.