Logitech don't even specify if their two dedicated Mac models HD Webcam C615 and Broadcaster Wi-Fi Webcam are 10.9 compatible.. (comparison).
I am esp. interested in the C310 and the C525.
Accdg. to this posting at least the C310 works in 10.9.
If you have your supposed Windows-only Logi cam 720p or 1080p working in 10.9, feel free to share here:
- working OOtB ("out-of-the-box", for our non-english members)
- working by installing Logitech Webcam Software v. 2.2
- working by installing Logitech Webcam Software with Vid HD v. 1.8
- working by installing 3rd party driver, like MacCam
- working by using AnV's UVC webcam working as Apple iSight
- working with a different method - please explain
PS: if you have a non-Logitech 720p or 1080p USB webcam working in 10.9, feel free to share, too. It's just that to me Logitech is usually (but certainly not always) a warrant for quality.