• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

fantomas1

fantomas1

InsanelyMacaholic

• Supervisors
  • 3,033 posts
RD

I've never talked about the final version but about the DP1 ;)

just not sure if Apple will share this DP1 to the developers before or after the WWDC :)

Rampage Dev

Rampage Dev

InsanelyMac Deity

• Local Moderators
  • 2,084 posts
  • Interests:AKern@RampageDev.com

RD

I've never talked about the final version but about the DP1 ;)

just not sure if Apple will share this DP1 to the developers before or after the WWDC :)

lol. kk

I think a October 5, 2013 release....

theconnactic

theconnactic

Stubborn AMD user

• Local Moderators
  • 2,973 posts
I hope Apple surprises us all and abandon this yearly life cycle (that failed anyway) for a more Snow-Leopardish life cycle of staying with the current OS for a while and adding features while improving reliability and stability as well. Snow Leopard also was crap in the first months, but started to get better and better, until reaching the apex of what the technology of that time could offer. Mountain Lion is slowly going the same way and will be a shame if they simply drop it for some new buggy reinvention of the wheel.

My two cents.

fantomas1

fantomas1

InsanelyMacaholic

• Supervisors
  • 3,033 posts

it's very likely that Apple will reveal the next OS X version (10.9) at WWDC 2013 which will take place on Juin 10 - 14 (to be confirmed)

it's confirmed

https://developer.apple.com/wwdc/

;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy