1052 replies to this topic

anzharhendra

anzharhendra

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

I give up, 'cause your PC far from me)

Maybe you should try another framebuffer?

can you upload your framebuffer kext? :)

Jeraldo

Jeraldo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

can you upload your framebuffer kext? :)

I don't have an external monitor right now and I'm not tested this function yet. BTW, mine - it attached files.

Do the backup of yours original FB to roll back if mine do not help

Try another from 1st page

Attached Files

anzharhendra

anzharhendra

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

I don't have an external monitor right now and I'm not tested this function yet. BTW, mine - it attached files.

Do the backup of yours original FB to roll back if mine do not help

Try another from 1st page

ok, i will try it soon.. thanks anyway.. :)

anzharhendra

anzharhendra

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Hello and :welcomeani:
Try to do this:
1. Delete /Extra/dsdt.aml (I update it)
2. Put both new dsdt.aml and dsdt-ext.aml from attached archive to /Extra/
3. Delete /System/Library/Extensions/Natit.kext
4. Run kextutility
5. Reboot laptop. Now you can see graphics properties as memory, resolution, name «Intel HD» without natit injecting.
If you want to plug external monitor do the next steps.
When booting Chameleon press F8 and type DSDT=/Extra/dsdt-ext.aml, if you want to see log of booting add -v key then press Enter.
According to the instructions on first page:
6. While OS X is booting up (you see the Apple boot logo(or boot log) in your internal LCD display), connect your external VGA display. At one point, your internal LCD display will become disabled (black screen) and your desktop will appear in your external VGA display. That's it!

It works only with VGA display. Neither HDMI nor DP.

P.S. Third file dsdt-fn.aml - it's a little patched for works with Fn-keys. If it's will work on your laptop - rename it to dsdt.aml and replace existing.

Thanks a lot for helping me jeraldo.. :)

but sad, fn+key still not working, also "no signal" on external monitor :(

edited : mirroring.. :thumbsup_anim: it works without extra/modules/resolution ;)

dashboard disable phew,, +_+

thanks jeraldo ^^

aazmatius

aazmatius

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello! I can not download from mega "Intel HD Graphics 10.8.5 QECI.zip" do you have the file?
Thank you!

mmns944n6

mmns944n6

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

I have iATKOS ML installed on a Toshiba C655 with Intel HD graphics all is good but video 1024x768.

I found this article : 1st Generation Intel HD Graphics QE/CI

I used Ubuntu to find out what I have so I tried to download the zip file for the following "Enable Quartz Extreme with Core Image (QE/CI) (requires 10.8.5) but no matter what computer or browser, I use I get "temporary error retrying" and no download

Anyway after a lot of search in a Chinese web site I found a version for 10.8.3 which I thought it might work but the pc doesn't start.

After deleteing the "kexts" I try the zip for "Enable Only Core Image(CI), (i was able to get this file form the link in this page) but with the same results.

So any suggestions because it seems that someone have this working and i want my hackintosh to have the same.

thanks

GhostRaider

GhostRaider

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Download links seem to be working fine. No problems here.

I have iATKOS ML installed on a Toshiba C655 with Intel HD graphics all is good but video 1024x768.

I found this article : 1st Generation Intel HD Graphics QE/CI

I used Ubuntu to find out what I have so I tried to download the zip file for the following "Enable Quartz Extreme with Core Image (QE/CI) (requires 10.8.5) but no matter what computer or browser, I use I get "temporary error retrying" and no download

Anyway after a lot of search in a Chinese web site I found a version for 10.8.3 which I thought it might work but the pc doesn't start.

After deleteing the "kexts" I try the zip for "Enable Only Core Image(CI), (i was able to get this file form the link in this page) but with the same results.

So any suggestions because it seems that someone have this working and i want my hackintosh to have the same.

thanks

This is probably because your using wrong frame buffer or your computer does not pick up the os-info code and must be patched manually using dsdt. Again everything is available in the guide. 

aazmatius

aazmatius

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

i have to  only 10.8.5 CI/QE"temporary error retrying" and no download

mmns944n6

mmns944n6

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Ghostrider. thank you for the reply. I just tried again to download the zip file same results. Once I get it then I will make sure i use the right "frame.......

if you fave the file can you post it here?

mmns944n6

mmns944n6

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Hi Ghostraider, you were right about the frame buffer. Now how do i correct the streched desktop.

I know i must have accelarion because now i can play youtube videos except people look "fat".

mmns944n6

mmns944n6

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

An update:

GhostRaider, I know you are a busy person with many people asking you how to solve their Hackintosh problems so I will understand if I don't get a reply now, later or ever.

I was saying in my previous post that my pc has LVDS, but i made a mistake installing "kexts" for Enable Only Core Image (CI). Since I was able to see a youtube video(streched) i though i got something related to Enable Quartz Extreme with Core Image (QE/CI) but nope.

Yesterday I was able to finally download this Intel HD Graphics 10.8.5 QECI.zip. I installed all the kext and try several options for the frame buffer but all of them caused the pc to "spin".
I started removing a kext a the time, same results.
I left this one AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext and when the pc started i saw about 5 or 6 small square windows with color horizontal lines.

Is there a way to troublesoot this to change or add an entry so i can see the video correctly?
After that I think the rest of the "kexts" might work but I don't know.

I forgat i will install Natit kext with all of them again and hope that fixes the problem albeit temporarily as mentioned.

mmns944n6

mmns944n6

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Ghostraider, this solve the problem "Natit kext".

case close for my project

thanks

GhostRaider

GhostRaider

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Ghostraider, this solve the problem "Natit kext".

case close for my project

thanks

Sorry about the late response but glad it worked out for you in the end.  :) Yeah usually if the computer freezes it can mean 1 of 3 things. 1st is that the computer is not receiving the os-info code from the frame buffer, therefore you have to either use Natit kext (temporary solution) to get past this problem. As I said before, Natit is a very old kext and patching the DSDT is highly recommended. That way you will never need this kext again. 2nd reason it freezes is because you may need to use an alternative frame buffer. The 3rd reason could be that you will need to use an alternative frame buffer and you will have to patch DSDT or use Natit. Different possibilities for every computer. 

mmns944n6

mmns944n6

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Ghostraider, thanks for the reply. If Natit didn't work, I was going to try patching the DSDT. All the information about it wasn't clear so I am glad I didn't have to go that route. I will just back my drive and I am planning to also clone my drive. This way I will always have a running hackintosh.

P.S. The following is not importatnt a bit annoying. "USB device was drawing too much power from your computer, one or more of your USB devices have been disabled". I know this also happen on real Macs. In my case nothing USB is attached to the Pc but I get the pop up right after I sign in.

Once is dismissed I have no problems.

For the Macs resetting the PRAM seems to have solved this annoyance.

Mac Sofrido

Mac Sofrido

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

hi,
i have a toshiba c650 with gma 5700 (1st hd) rev 2
How can i get more performance? I cant play chess without lag.
(Everything is working, qe/ci)

cavallo

cavallo

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

hi,
i have a toshiba c650 with gma 5700 (1st hd) rev 2
How can i get more performance? I cant play chess without lag.
(Everything is working, qe/ci)

This one is a fantastic topic. Every day some news, now you can't play chess but you have the right IGPU and QE/CI incredible :-). I have a second generation (HD2000) not first  as this is for, but following this topic i have obtained  all except playing slides, Dvd player, you tube videos (online) without lags and glitches. DVD, you tube videos and every video file are playable with everything except player (quick time included). I have a very fast boot no glitches or lags on starting, but i haven't QE/CI Working....

Mac Sofrido

Mac Sofrido

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

the problem is that intel hd1000 REV 2, have a poor performance following this guide... and i`m not only one.

Mac Sofrido

Mac Sofrido

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

guys, i`m having problems with brightness...
I`ve tried the brightness dsdt patch, and now display preferences shows the brightness slider, but it doesn't change the brightness in display.

My dsdt with brightness patch (without working) is here

thx

RiskyRis

RiskyRis

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

hi guys, i'm using acer aspire 4739, QE/CI worked, does someone had a pc like mine and edit the DSDT with working VGA output, ??? i can't patch my own DSDT, because i didn't know how to do it. :(

Mac Sofrido

Mac Sofrido

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

hi guys, i'm using acer aspire 4739, QE/CI worked, does someone had a pc like mine and edit the DSDT with working VGA output, ??? i can't patch my own DSDT, because i didn't know how to do it. :(

install dsdt editor, extract dsdt and send me. I'll edit it.
(you'll need two dsdt. one when you use vga, and one when you use lcd. You can switch the dsdts in chameleon)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Intel GMA HD, Arrandale, Intel GMA 5700HD

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy