Right now, I want to boot clover from hdd (ML) only. Please help me how to do that
DarwinDumper shows that you have installed Clover on all possible places.
That's a bad idea.
You should use USB stick, install it there and test it and configure it on that USB stick. Only when you have all working from the USB stick, then it's a good time to move it to HD. In that way you would not mess with your current bootloaders.
Regarding Chameleon ... you can fix it in on your Lion disk:
- remove /boot, /boot3, /boot6, /EFI folder from there (those are Clover files)
- and rename /boot1 to /boot (current boot1 is your Chimera)
- then try to reboot by choosing Lion disk as boot disk - should start your Chimera from that disk
- additionally, you can replace current Clover's "boot1h2" partition boot loader with standard Chameleon's, to get rid of 2 seconds pause during boot:
--- you may use ChameleonWizard
and install "boot0hfs" to Lion partition
Regarding ML disk: you can safely delete Clover's files from ML partition, since you have installed Clover to EFI partition on that disk also. Meaning: if you choose ML disk, then that will start Clover from EFI partition and not from ML. So:
- remove /boot, /boot3, /boot6, /EFI folder from ML partition
And use USB stick for Clover tests first. Hope this helps.