v2.7.0 -> 2.7.1
- Fix report css for warning sections.
- All dumps, HTML report and .zip archive options are now ticked by default when user prefs file does not exist.
- Adjust HTML report script to allow for when gEfiAppleNvramGuid variables are not used.
- Add detection for IODeviceTree/RevoEFI as an indicator for the RevoBoot loader.
- Renamed Clover RC scripts to RC Startup and Shutdown Scripts.
- Added UI dialog box to notify user that it's waiting for admin authentification.
- Added disabling/enabling of UI buttons to help control what user can and can't click.
- Update macgap UI to use jqueryUI 1.10.2 and replace smoothness theme for dark-hive.
- Update macgap UI to use jquery 1.9.1.
- Set recursive ownership of indexed, time stamped folder to user who began the dumps.
- Add revised /EFI/Clover search path for bootloader dump.
- Clover drivers dump now creates a single file listing all files. No files are copied.
- Re-arrange the user interface so that dumps are now split in to two groups; those which require root privileges and those that do not.
- Remove the run-as-root button, so there's now only a single run button. The user is asked for their password if required.
- Add detection for revised boot0 and boot0hfs. See http://sourceforge.n...boot/code/1560/
for further info.
- Change UI option description from 'Select No Dumps' to read 'Deselect All Dumps'.
- Revise descriptive names of MBR loader (Stage 0) codes.
- Add bdisk script to scan and interpret a disks partition tables.
- Add disk partition table view to html report.
Please report any issues.