Does this look like it has the right sized antennas in the picture? http://item.mobilewe...nid=28076887793
Its cheap enough I should probably just buy and try.
The drivers seem readily available. http://www.osx86.net..._notebo_...html
Have you made it anywhere with the DSDT? I've extracted mine but don't know what I'm looking at/how to do anything with it..
Also has anyone been able to sign into app store? Mine gives me an unknown error has occurred I think because I have no ethernet
I have the same Asus UX31A as yours.
Thanks for your help by using UB 1.4 after several trials and errors I have successfully installed 10.8_GM in a USB Flash. Then add /Extra and install Chameleon v.2012 I can boot safe (-x) to complete the installation and input personal setup.
The remaining problems are :
1. HD4000 not enabled yet and I get 1024 x 768 resolution only.
2. No ethernet or WiFi yet
3. No audio input or output yet
4. Occasionally hang at "Waiting for Root Device" on booting
5. No kernelcache
A long way to go.
Thanks again !
1. HD4000 need add "device property" in org.chameleon.Boot.plist (solution from another board)
2. Use USB->Ethernet cable now and got 100 Mbps or use D-Link DWA-140 USB WiFi adapter for wireless
3. install VoodooHDA 2.7.2 showed sound icon and setup, after patching VoodooHDA.kext and proper Audio Midi setup finally get output sound from speaker and headphone, and internal Mic for input. No more USB Earphone/Mic.
4. Only one USB flash during booting is allowed. The other USB devices can be pluged later after successful boot.
5. Need delete 2 kexts from /S/L/E : one in IOBluetoothFamily's PlugIn and another one is IOUSBAttachSCSI
At last I got a working Zenbook plus USB WiFi/Flash devices almost full function as a MacBook Air/Pro now !