Maybe some help

Amd os x bulldozer tmsafetynet.kext acpi table not found Dsdt.aml hazard 10.6.6i hackintosh

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

EvilMacMongo

EvilMacMongo

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:I really love screwing up expensive things, that's why I'm learning macs
it does the same thing as every kernel except modbin. So there is something in that kernel that is not in any of the other ones. (sorry for being captain obvious) :)

PookyMacMan

PookyMacMan

InsanelyMac Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,459 posts
  • Interests:Computer science, engineering, trumpet performance, and a host of others. :D
I never thought it was unusual for AMDs to have SSE3/SSSE3/SSE4? Particularly newer models?

Do you boot with arch=i386? I believe the legacy kernels only support 32-bit (i386). You can force a 64-bit userspace later, but try booting with arch=i386 and the legacy kernel and see if that makes a difference.

EvilMacMongo

EvilMacMongo

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:I really love screwing up expensive things, that's why I'm learning macs
ok booting with arch=i386 doesn't help, the only way I have found to not get it to reset is to use busratio=18 (cause my busratio is 18 at factory speed) and I get this KPAttached File  IMAG0410.jpg   704.1KB   6 downloads

EvilMacMongo

EvilMacMongo

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Alright so time to update you guys.

First off I got the DVD to work by turning off combined ide mode in bios. Easy fix.

Updated to 10.6.8 with the modbin_kernel. Yes it does work past 10.6.4

Flashed my Asus 6770 Radeon to a 5770 and got qe/ci working, at least i have the translucent bar and front page and video doesn't crash now. Still only shows a ati 5000 for the card but oh well I'll do more research.

And I can boot off the HDD's just for some reason I have to switch what HDD boots in my bios cause the Mac HDD can't load win 7 and the disc can't fix it. and i can't load osx from the windows part.

PookyMacMan

PookyMacMan

InsanelyMac Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,459 posts
  • Interests:Computer science, engineering, trumpet performance, and a host of others. :D
Whatever it shows for graphics is purely cosmetic. :)

Now are both OS'es on the same HDD?

EvilMacMongo

EvilMacMongo

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
no, here is how I got it.

Hd 0,2 SL 10.6.8 stable
HD 0,3 SL 10.7.2 experimental. We trying.
Hd 1,2 Windows 7
Hd 1,3 Data Drive
Hd 1,4-6 Linux (cause it has 3 partitions)
HD 2,2 Windows 8

If I have the HD 0 which is my samsung set to boot I can run sl but when I try to boot windows it says I need to put in the windows install disc, so I try and it says it is not compatiable with this version.
If I put HD 1 as my boot, I can boot windows 7, 8 and linux, just not osx.

PookyMacMan

PookyMacMan

InsanelyMac Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,459 posts
Download EasyBCD on Windows 7 and add a Mac selection to the Windows Boot Loader.

EvilMacMongo

EvilMacMongo

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
already have it, maybe I need to refresh it since I have mac booting from HDD

PookyMacMan

PookyMacMan

InsanelyMac Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,459 posts
Yeah, just make sure that you have EasyBCD pointing to the right drive. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Amd, os x, bulldozer, tmsafetynet.kext, acpi table not found, Dsdt.aml, hazard 10.6.6i, hackintosh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy