• Please log in to reply
3212 replies to this topic

jccbin

jccbin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Helping people succeed, I.T., Sleeeeeep.
Hi all.
Nice to be here!

Aenawi

Aenawi

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi {Hackintoshers}

My name is Hashem. I'm Windows user, and I would like to be part of your community.

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,319 posts
Welcome :)

z370

z370

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Hi all, My Names Ryan, Im new to the forums and am in the UK.

I had an old core 2 Duo Mac which sadly died, and have decided to use my snow leopard disk, and a spare Hard disk I had laying around to install OSX
on my Windows based laptop.

Funny thing is, it worked straight from the off. However there is a couple of minor issues I need to attend to before wiping my SSD and loading OSX onto it.

I will post in relevent forums in due course.

Pokeraccio

Pokeraccio

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 16 posts
Hi,

Pokeraccio is here... from Italy.

Acer Aspire 5942G dual boot Win7 64bit / Osx Lion 10.7.3 64bit with working ATI M.Radeon HD5650 QE/CI working sooo well!

Thanks to everybody for the infinite help this forum gave me!

see ya

marcuspen

marcuspen

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:PC Gaming
I'm Marcus from London and I'm looking to install Snow Leopard on my custom pc tonight!

Wish me luck! >.<

terots

terots

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey, I'm terots, sometimes, and have been thinking of building a mackintosh since gutting my G4 Cube of all apple parts. I just found the perfect box, a 1928 American Bosch radio case, mahogany, ivory, big, and want to turn it into a super centre for my house. Will be looking for component specs soon.
Cheers,
Terots

Grumpy2k12

Grumpy2k12

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi

Hello, my name is Steve from Manchester AKA Grumpy2k12.

I am here to learn more about Macs having recently moved from Windows Laptop to MacBook Pro 15"

hook87

hook87

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello everybody,

I'm a italian user and I'm read your amazing forum for improve my pc skill :king:
now I'm trying to intall a Lion in dual boot with win7 on my sony vaio laptop... well hopefully :D

333mhz

333mhz

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hello,

I'm 333mhz, living in Christchurch, New Zealand. I'm a huge fan of the old iMac G3 and iBook G3 Clamshell range by Apple and have been enjoying playing with those machines since. I rely on both Windows and Mac OSX equally, and I have a few Macs and other computers about. Currently working on my first PC build. I'm a big believer in recycling components in computer builds to prevent e-waste and giving new life to old hardware.

robytec80

robytec80

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Ciao a tutti sono nuovo ed ho estremo bisogno della vostra esperienza. Grazie in anticipo

dsoftdave

dsoftdave

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all, I'm very new to mac stuff and love the site, just trying to get my pc installed with lion and getting the drivers.
Keep up the good work
Thanks

jmi58

jmi58

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Hello, John here just joined your forum. I've been browsing through your forum the past couple of days and you have a great amount of information and a really nice community. I'm new to the Hackintosh world.

Working on installing Snow Leopard on a Gateway NV79 Laptop. So far I've managed to get most of the components working with 10.6.3

Will have system specs in signature soon

stove99pipe

stove99pipe

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Dell Mini10v, OS 10.6.4 NBI 0.8.4., Je veux: partition theWolfe's HP tower to run 10.6 si p...
Bonjour everybody.

My first and only experience with hacking Intel computers is putting OS 10.6 (now up to 10.6.4) on the Dell Mini 10v. I used Mecklort's NetBook Boot Loader/Installer 0.8.4 and MechDrew's blog for the how-to. I have been trying to hack the SnowLeopard OS onto a USB stick ever since (mostly as a bootable backup).

I happened onto this forum as per recommendations on the MyDellMini forum, where they treat you all as the Gods Of Mac Hackintoshing. From what I've read so far, that seems to be the truth. I've noticed that the HowTo posts here assume that the interested user has extensive knowledge of x86 apps as well as experience using command line operations, both on the Terminal and the Console.

Accordingly, I'm going to look around for intro posts to these topics before pestering you all with the typical Newbie questions.

Thank Youse
s99p

mudu8

mudu8

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi am new here, i'd like to get the most out of my PC by installing OSX hope it goes well.

Peace-Frog

Peace-Frog

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello from New England, USA.

I'm about to embark on my first hackintosh effort, although I've used mac in one capacity or another since the eighties. I plan on using the new IB i5 with a z77 mobo. I understand I have my work cut out for me with new stuff, but it should be a fun challenge!!

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,319 posts
Welcome everybody :)

Dan Levy

Dan Levy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Music Production & Tech stuff....420 too!
Hello all....great place here! I started running Snow Leo about a week ago on my machine(Intel DQ35JO mobo)then gave Lion a try and really dig it.This place is very helpful and I appreciate it!

Peace

jeff7612

jeff7612

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,

My name is Jeff, allround Mac and MS Win user, I just finished my project Lion 10.7.3 on a Acer Aspire S3 (I7, 4Gb, 240 SSD) dual boot with Win7 64x, works awesome..

So I hope to learn some more things here on this forum and where possible help others with my knowledge..

cheers,

Pirata129

Pirata129

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi 4 all!

My name is Paolo(Pirata129)

Thir Forum is wonderfull!!!!

bye-bye

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy