[GUIDE] Lenovo ThinkPad T510/510i (plus T410 and W510) 10.6-10.7-10.8-10.9 all working OK! 2013.11.12 Update

lenovo lion t510 osx mountain lion

• Please log in to reply
465 replies to this topic

camellion

camellion

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

i have the applehda. I found an addition for the chameleon boot plist with hda enabler=yes. Know sound works over headset and speaker. 

3 things left for fully working hackbook. Dou you know an vodoosdhc.kext for the integrated sd card reader. I think i read a post a few days ago in any forum but i cannot find it again.

In this thread i found one for t510 but it doesnt work, maybe it is another reader type.

2nd i have to check displayport, hdmi, and vga output.

and at last BT. I thought the book has build in BT, but there is no detected. Is there any way to check the connected hardware, also if its not osx compatible.

Jake Lo

Jake Lo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

i have the applehda. I found an addition for the chameleon boot plist with hda enabler=yes. Know sound works over headset and speaker. 

3 things left for fully working hackbook. Dou you know an vodoosdhc.kext for the integrated sd card reader. I think i read a post a few days ago in any forum but i cannot find it again.

In this thread i found one for t510 but it doesnt work, maybe it is another reader type.

2nd i have to check displayport, hdmi, and vga output.

and at last BT. I thought the book has build in BT, but there is no detected. Is there any way to check the connected hardware, also if its not osx compatible.

I have a T410s which doesn't have the SD card reader so can't test that. VoodooSDHC works for some systems, you could try it, just add in your device/Vendor ID. Check here.

You can find you dev/ven ID by running lspci -nn from the terminal. The utility is available if you use myHack to do your build.

camellion

camellion

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I tried your way but osx feezes by insert a sd card.

camellion

camellion

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Does your battery indicator work correctly? the icon looks right but the informations are not shown. Remaining time is not displayed and the percentage level don't refresh.

camellion

camellion

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I use appleSmartBatteryManager. It works better. I noticed that there is a BT doughtier card integrated to the t410.its not detected in osx. Some Members got BT working. What kind of BT Card does they have? Do you know an kext for this BT doughtiercard of lenovo? 

patwoods

patwoods

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

I'm on a T510, working great now.  

Bulletproof operations make this a real workhorse machine.

Internal LCD, sleep, backlight after sleep, etc. all working well.  

Speedstep is properly working according to HWMonitor.

Other than the card reader (no great loss), with one minor thing, this laptop would be a true HackBook Pro...

The external VGA and/or DisplayPort out - using as extended desktop, would be amazing.  

Is this possible with the Intel only graphics model?  I don't have nVidia.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lenovo, lion, t510, osx, mountain lion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy