Stoplight 1.1 Released

Swad

20 posts in this topic

For those who missed out on the contest and are wondering what this is all about, Stoplight is the winning app in our first iAnnoyance contest.

Andy and Joe have been hard at work fixing the bugs and improving Stoplight... and are now ready to introduce Stoplight 1.1. They've really set the bar high for future iAnnoyance winners. :)

Stoplight (which I always want to call Spotlight) is now a universal binary (it was previously Intel only) and should work with all classes of Cocoa apps. Make sure you're running the newest version of SIMBL while using it.

Download:Stoplight_1.1.zip

Bugs: List them here.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

This is awesome. Is there a webpage for this? How can I be notified when new versions are out?

This and not being able to resize windows from all 4 corners of a window have been what's annoyed me the most on OS X. If you could create a script that would do this as well that would be awesome!

Hey loopit, welcome to the forum!

There's not a website for them yet, but we should have one shortly. Right now the best way to keep track of the app would be to subscribe to our RSS feed, or maybe even just this thread (which can be done at the top right of the page).

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Anyone can re-post this? The attachment in the firtst post is not working anymore...

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

• 2 months later...

Love the app. I've come over from Windows and adding the ability to maximise windows and close apps on exit is great but now I can't shut down my iMac! It just goes into a loop - it starts to shut down gets as far as the blue screen then the GUI pops back up. Restart doesn't work either. It's a nice app and I would really love to use it but I can't if it won't let me shut down my mac!

I recall this happening to me and i think it was a known issue - odd that there's nothing about it here. There's a setting you have to change in the pref pane - sorry i don't have better info than that. I had to redo my machine, and haven't got around to reinstalling this. I'm actually waiting for an update, but it doesn't look like the programmer(s) is maintaining it.

If you figure out what the setting is that needs to change, you should post back here.