How to convince my Dad to let me use my macbook pro to school

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,319 posts

2. Move to Brazil where nobody gives a flying fsck about war and terrorists and be happy

:rolleyes:

OT You do live in Brazil. Do you want to tell me more? (cost of life, people, the usual staff :hysterical: ).

oldtopman

oldtopman

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
Do they have any hairspray? That is very good for making bombs. Watch out for that. There is something even more dangerous that most terrorists have. I'll tell you (go away terrorists).

Water and Electricity. (Hydrogen Gas by electrolysis)

FKA

FKA

are we there yet?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Water and Electricity. (Hydrogen Gas by electrolysis)

Water and green slime = Hydrogen Gas, plenty for all = No need to blow up your underpants

BTW can someone please rid us of this evil terrorist spammer!

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,319 posts

BTW can someone please rid us of this evil terrorist spammer!

What you can do is report, report, report ;)

ctene

ctene

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
LOL ... love this thread, so I do have a suggestion on how to get your dad to comply with your wish, next time this becomes an issue, you just take your dad's camaro (if you're lucky its a transformer and his name is bumble pee ... errm ... bee) to school ... I am certain if your dad has to choose between u taking his camaro or your macbook he'll rather let you take your macbook :D ROFLOL

P.S. Just because I make reference to an action that might bee seen as an terror act against your dad does not make me a terrorist :D ROFLOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy