XxX_x86_10.5.6_Install_Disc_Universal_Final.v2

BlackCH

661 posts in this topic

I think that BlackCH hasn't got the time to spend on getting your video card to work.

Not many people are using that very old video card.

i'm asking for help bcoz in readme file it was mentioned that if you are using and FX5500 than use LegacyDrivers......

but they are not working.........

i'm asking for help bcoz in readme file it was mentioned that if you are using and FX5500 than use LegacyDrivers......

but they are not working.........

I've already answered you; and Im not going to patch the kexts for you. If you want things to work in the way they should get supported hardware. Chances that hardware which isnt intended to work will actually work are small, and in part it also will depend on your expertice. The questions you ask have been answered 100 times in the forum. use google.

BTW, i dont know what README are you reading, I havent released any

I've already answered you; and Im not going to patch the kexts for you. If you want things to work in the way they should get supported hardware. Chances that hardware which isnt intended to work will actually work are small, and in part it also will depend on your expertice. The questions you ask have been answered 100 times in the forum. use google.

BTW, i dont know what README are you reading, I havent released any

ooops sorry about the README dear.......that was an iPC 5.6 readme....

thanx for help......

BTW i love ur final ver.2 release among all the other distros....coz my every hardware is working on that except FX5500 but my FX5200 is working fine on it with coregraphics.framework from 5.5 and nvkushcomplete........

now i'm planning to set up a new RIG.........GA-EX58,i7 - 920 and GTS250 ........what u say about them.....r they working with retail 5.6

hello ,

I´ve got HP xw6200 Workstation

DualProc Intel Xeon 2.8

Chipset Intel E7525

i boot BlackCH distrubution with this options: Kernel 10.5.0, ICHX and audio ac97,,

Computer boots ok but no ethernet, firewire and video problems,, rest works fine

johnwave, Did you succed with your xw6200?,, ¿Could you tell me how to customice those things?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Take a look here:

http://kexts.com/

Here are the most kext's.

Install with:

http://cheetha.net/

Kext Helper

But... my problem is not solved yet..

stillt waiting for root device...

i have the same problem with MSI P965 Neo-F V2, MB, and i tray over 3 version, i try with 132 disk with anything i found, pls somebody help me,... it is some one with this MB there?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I've decided to stop this project as I see it doesnt help to the community to grow in the way it should at all... And since now there are some free ways to install OSX from retail disks I think everybody wanting to run OSX should learn what needs to be done to have it running on a PC, get the files and do it themselves..... or go and buy a real mac.

Notice:

Any bug report/question must contain detailed hardware (CPU, Chipset, GPU, ATA/SATA controller, -those are the most important ones-. Include the device ID of the component), detail of the items selected at the install process, and offcourse detailed description of the issue itself. Reports/questions failing to comply with these guidelines will be most probably ignored.

UPDATE 7/03/2009

New ISO up. XxX_x86_10.5.6_Install_Disc_Universal_Final.v2

The main new feature is GFX EFI strings right from the installer. Besides that the new ISO is now read-only to avoid changes in the filesystem and therefore unmatched MD5. I've also added DPCIManager and XFolders to the Utilities installer's menu. With DPCIManager you can get a list of your hardware (with DEV ids); Is not much but is better than nothing to have a clue of what drivers to install. XFolders is there in case you need to replace/add/delete any files on the hardisk.

I decided to make a new ISO because there were many MD5 checksums mismatches.... The new ISO integrates all fixes and PPFs and adds above mentioned features.

Few more details:

-Based on 10.5.6 retail disk build 9G66

-ISO Bootloader: Chameleon 1.0.11

-ISO boot kernel: Voodoo 1.0 - 9.5.0 supporting Intel and AMD CPUs. Booting optional TOH 9.2.0 kernel (with -mach_kernel2 flag)

-Default install:Clean vanilla (Stock Apple kernel 9.6.0) build 9G66 + Chameleon 1.0.11, Appledecrypt.kext, NullCPUPowerManagement.kext, AppleSMBIOSEFI.kext, PS2Nub.kext, PS2Controller.kext (Is possible to deselect all the defauts to get a full vanilla install, but be aware you will need at least an alternative booting method as well as a decrypter to boot)

-No language packages included

-No printer drivers included

Installer Screenshot:

post-51637-1236423139_thumb.jpg

If you need any language pack download the XxX_Language_Pack_V2. It includes all the language packages from the 10.5.6 retail disc:

post-51637-1232851362_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...