iATKOS v2.0i released!

150 posts in this topic

Really appreciate the release guys, however brokenstones seems to require login even to view the torrents :-( is it syndicated anywhere else? otherwise could somebody pm me a direct link or an invite?

I don't think a direct link will help cause you still need to log in...you will need an invite...like most of us really..

Hello all, i'm trying to get this release, please help me, PM me or anything. By the way i need a way to make it work on a Fujitsu-Siemens Esprimo V5515 laptop. It has 160 GB, 2GB RAM, a Pentiun dual core CPU E2130 1,86GHz and SIS Mirage 3+ video card. I want to impress someone and i allways get stuck because the videocard is unknown i think. Thank you very much! Have a good day! HAI ROMANIA!

Hi all,

[REMOVED]

... Or - as it has been already suggested - maybe people having the brand new ISO could deploy it on any other famous servers (on the "Little Green Fellow with Big White Teeths", or on "Jack Sparrow's favorite one" :D

Thank you ! ;)

IBinviterequestflood

damn, too late ;)

be patient. someone will finish downloading it from bs, then put it up on d/tpb/etc. we've waited a few days already, a couple more isn't going to kill anyone.

would it be necessary to download the entire file first? surely you'd just need the torrent itself, and it could be posted anywhere that doesn't require registration. This seem really simple to me. Is it possible that the creators don't want lots of people to download it yet, for example to make sure the release has integrity this time and isn't spoiled, as has been discussed? If so fair enough, but if not then waiting is pointless.

Iatkos uploaders: if you're not deliberately avoiding mass release could you please upload the torrent also to an open torrent site. It'll only take you a couple of minutes.