iATKOS v2.0i

themanis

318 posts in this topic

im very excited. oh and will this release have LESS application crashes. i experienced many during iATKOS 1.0i

I don't know what you system specs is but. I'll assume this will be the best release of OSX to date, for intel configurations. At least I'm hoping so. Its uphuck...

There was a mistake in fabriciom's post, it's not 1pm GMT but GMT +2 so 11AM in the UK (I think so)

I hope thats right =) I even have a hard time with military time. Any who if its 11AM UK I'm guessing its the same for Madrid?

-Cheers,

Fabricio

P.S. My name is Fabricio =] M is for my last name but since my name used quite often I throw in there. Hard to believe, At least for me, only time I've seen my name used before was in the movie Titanic. Which was dicaprio's Friend who is killed by the falling chimney. Ok, just had to clear that up =]. Sorry, Yay iAtkos v2.0!

There was a mistake in fabriciom's post, it's not 1pm GMT but GMT +2 so 11AM in the UK (I think so)

If it's being released at 1pm GMT + 2, then it's 12am in the UK, not 11am. UK is currently GMT + 1 (British Summer Time aka. Daylight Saving Time)... I should know, I live here :D

~mac.nub

Guys, I am 99% sure the torrent on demonoid is not fake, but i think it's a suprise for those who were waiting for it :-) I'll double check with Eskurza and get back to you.

Till Then, Grab the Torrent and there Shouldn't be a problem. :D

Guys;

not fake... uploaded by me..

I wanted to release it a little early since it was availble..

I didnt see the need to keep you guys waiting any longer..

Sunday 11th was a safe date to set; thats all...

cheers

Guys;

not fake... uploaded by me..

I wanted to release it a little early since it was availble..

I didnt see the need to keep you guys waiting any longer..

Sunday 11th was a safe date to set; thats all...

cheers

Okay thanks for the upload Eskurza ^_^

~Konner

for me iAtkos is the best distro ever in hackintosh business :)

since I tried all distros many times, I bet this new release is gonna rock the world ! :)

i am gonna download it right now. and seed it as long as i keep it on my hard drive.

cheers guys.

Thanks Eskurza !! :) you rock. eyvallah abi :)

BUT

demonoid doesn't let unregistered users to download torrent links.

and if u are new , it requires invitation to sign up. and so on , i am stuck here.

???

This is what I get on the web site when I go to that link :

Can't send torrent

Non-registered visitors are limited to 3 torrent downloads per week.

To download the torrent you must register.

Registration to this website is absolutely free.

Click here to go to the registration page

or

Click here to go back

The solution what I found is using a proxy server to bypass this error.

Still downloading... just got to 40% its weird when i started the download it was downloading at like 256 kb/s now its doing 56 KB/s its sad. but im exctied to use it -_-

Yeah, it goes up and down, I'm at 90% right now and 2.3kb/s lol, but it spikes at 60 occasionally. Should be done in three hours or so and then I'll seed.