SOLVED! The whose suffering from lack of nForce 560 / mpc67 support thread.

162 posts in this topic

someone can explain me how can I use the appleviaata from green, since it dont have any .kext file/folder ?

I´ve downloaded it on a Leopard and extracted, but it only have a content folder... like the one Content Folder that resides on any kext.

Thanks for all a sorry if its sound like a stupid question...

[]'s

well i've read some old posts about that appleviaata kext and well, isn't the final solution

to our problems :S.

In the post that i read, it said that the kext need to be rewrited to have better speed and performance

and some things like that :S

Also i read that could be possible that the kext doesn´t recognize the full HD, just a "part", a big one but just a part of the

entire HD. Mmmm also somebody said in that posts that yes the kext worked but there were some errors :S

Im not droping s**et or something like that to this kext, im just saying some things that i read and i wanna know, if somebody

has test it or had this errors to know what errors can give that kext with our chipset.

And well, we can hope that medevil could be able to re-write that appleviaata kext for us :D

Well, is just an idea, who knows :S

Cya guys

P.D. Greenturtle, great effort looking for this temp solution and thanks for the info gived in this post.

Waiting the result of your tests with eddie11c's solutions.

Wow, this is amazing. I was wondering why OSX86 couldn't detect my HD. Now, we all need to wait for this kext to come out to give us full speed and hardware.

Green, Eddie; keep this hard work coming! This will make a lot of people happy if this turns out well...

Now if medevil will help us; this job will get done very fast.

great that green and eddie are trying to stand us by with this, but I guess it isn't that easy to solve, because even when we patch the iso with the oldnforce-ppf our disks show up but aren't reachable at all.

So lets cross fingers ! and again thx guys. Guess we'll have to patient.

yeah think that it has become an abandonned threat, think green and eddie did their best, but not everything is solvebable !

it's a pity though would be nice to have leopard on my asus pro750n mobo.

Thx anyway for your effords guys !

Hello. Yes this is an abandoned thread.

It's status of 'abandoned' soley lies on the fact that I don't have the time or knowledge to work on this, and none of you guys were much help anyway. The Kext I uploaded does work, and I've been discussing it with obsideonX. It just requires injecting and the darwin prompt:

idlehalt=0 cpus=1 for the installation.

As for eddie11c he's vanished as well, stopped replying to my emails and isn't active on the IRC. I doubt eddie11c will incorporate ghazaktians kext into the next release of Leo4Allv3 so you will need to inject it yourselves.

This thread is dead. Buy a Mac.

• 2 weeks later...