Apple posts "Find Out How"

Colonel

15 posts in this topic

They need to post "FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE YOUR MAC UNSTABLE/WIRELESSLY UNFEASABLETO USE BY INSTALLING UNSTABLE LEOPARD 10.5-10.5.1 OS"!!!

Makes me really glad I never fell for the HYPE of thinking OSX is any better than Windows. Fortunately though, their are ALOT of recent "switchers" whose eyes are truly being opened to this fact daily. I back up /"clone" both OS's just the same, as you can never tell when one is gonna stop working properly when Billy (technicaly Ballmer) or 'ol Stevie J. gets a "bug' up they're azz....... :wacko:

Hell, I'd be pissed if I really had switched. Thank god I keep my XP and Linux boxes just hummin along........ :censored2: :angel: :angel:

MAN!.... whatever you're smoking i gotz to get me some of dat??! :censored2: :angel::angel::wacko::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::gun::gun:

SticMAN

They need to post "FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE YOUR MAC UNSTABLE/WIRELESSLY UNFEASABLETO USE BY INSTALLING UNSTABLE LEOPARD 10.5-10.5.1 OS"!!! Hell, I'd be pissed if I really had switched. Thank god I keep my XP boxes just hummin along........

Makes me really glad I never fell for the HYPE of thinking OSX is any better than Windows.

Naaah. Perfect? Sure it's not. Better than Windows? Of f***g course, by a lot, and I was a Windows user by 12 years.

Naaah. Perfect? Sure it's not. Better than Windows? Of f***g course, by a lot, and I was a Windows user by 12 years.

Yep. If I didn't have to develop Windows apps and play the occasional game or two, I would have completely ditched Windows from both my machines. OS X just works better, even hacked together running on unsupported hardware. :(

iMovie, not iMove

Yeah, that was a serious typo!

I looked at that site to try and find Apple's new app called iMove which imports all your settings from Windows to Mac OS X.

Apple has added a whole new section to their site dubbed "Find Out How".

This is actually a smart move on Apples part. The more PC'ers that learn how easy OS X is to use, the more that will consider to switch. Easy = less hassles, and windows is nothing if not a daily ritual of mixed hassles.

MAN!.... whatever you're smoking i gotz to get me some of dat??!

:D

Now that was funny :)