Gigabyte hasn't heard of spell/grammar check

~pcwiz

7 posts in this topic

WARNING: This may be or may not be funny depending on your sense of humour, so don't scream at me for posting stuff the might not be funny (to you :P). YOU ARE WARNED!!

Look at this page:

http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/FileList/NewTec..._facewizard.htm

Its the index page for Gigabyte's FaceWizard utility for customizing the BIOS logo screen. Here is the text:

What is Face-Wizard ? Face-Wizard is a windows based utility with user-friendly interface that allows users to change the boot-up logo with picture from GIGABYTE Logo Gallery on web site or other compatible picture you have. How dose it work ? Face-Wizard allows user to select BIOS on board or file in hard drive¡Bfloppy disk¡Bzip¡BMO or other storage devices and combine the compatible picture you prefer into BIOS. And not only this, Face-Wizard also helps user to update BIOS in windows mode. What's benefit for using Face-Wizard ? It can personalize boot-up logo to show your unique style from others, and never again looking at the black and white boot up screen.

Obviously they haven't heard of spell or grammar check :P Same thing with some other Mobo makers like ASUS. Bad spelling on product packaging :D

Biggest motherboard manufacturers in the world haven't heard of spell check...I like it :thumbsup_anim:

Seriously sounds like one of my Indian friends who just came from India writing it (And before you go calling me racist, I am Indian myself :))

Funny nonetheless