looks like the QUAD G5 PPC WINS AGAIN ! Against the 8 Core MAC PRO on APPLE.com!

callmesnake

15 posts in this topic

yep.. it's now been corrected now . looks like some poor bar-steward got his pinkslip from apple ,for that one .Actually i still have an emac 1.42 and powerbook 17'' 1.67 PPC mac's .. But me being a typical sarcastic brit...I just wanted to put out a hook line and sinker to see if anyone would bite ..Long live the PPC ... will we see 10.6 ! :) let us prey ..

Your horrendous abuse of the English language is both grotesque and insulting, especially since you reside in the original home of the language...

...is it just me or was it really not that bad?

Hara Taiki , i don't care :D .. & don't be a snob ... most of this has anglo-londonish slang .. it's probably gone through your ears and over the top of your head faster than a whippet with a bum full of dynomite .. thanks lostgame ,..... Hara Taiki needs a comedy transplant inserted ... ironically my user name is 'callmesnake' and what did snake plissken do... well he tried to 'escape from new york'. i think this guy needs some time away from there too.