Steve Jobs is an Arab-American?

koumed

21 posts in this topic

Many rumors says that Steve Job is an Arab-American, His father is a syrian who imigrate to America in the 50's or 60's, some says it's wrong and he was adopted or something like that, can some one clarify thing please? I'm confused here.

And why does that matter?
WTF? no, of course It doesn't matter, did i say it matters?! I'm just curious. What's your point? why do you think it matter?
It shouldn't.If you must judge people, judge them for their actions, not the accident of birth.
what's wrong with you people. Did i judge him? I'm just asking.

I'm just a little bit surprise here to find a successful Arab-American businessman in USA. It's just that many Americans are less open-minded, and they support a bunch of liars and war criminals in their government, and many of them still think Arabs are terrorist. I said that based on my own experience.

Many rumors says that Steve Job is an Arab-American, His father is a syrian who imigrate to America in the 50's or 60's, some says it's wrong and he was adopted or something like that, can some one clarify thing please? I'm confused here.

so? now really, who cares?

ANyway, here's a link to his long bio to clear you up.

http://www.romain-moisescot.com/steve/biog...ongbio_1FR.html

I too have heard various rumours:

arab: Steve-ul-ruhami jobohamed

russian: Stevenov Jobovski

jewish: Shalom Jobstein

german: Schnider Joberheimer

darn, that's all I could make up... i mean "reasearch" ;)

Its more interesting from the point of view that you never know where your ancesters were from or where you descendants will settle.

maybe one reason for the popularity of geneology apps

JuVi

I don't know. You tell me. I am a Christian (supposedly) who lived for years in a Muslim area and the idea that they were "different" never crossed my mind.

First, They have a different culture, it's a fact you can deny, you just have to accept their differences, and that what makes people live together friendly and peacefully. second, you are not American, I'm talking here about Americans here, They just don't accept others difference, At least not all of them but still many of them. And i'm not a prejudice, and I said what I saw and heard , there's too many problems everytime in US about hate crimes, racism.... but in Canada, I never heard any of that.

As other people have said he is half Syrian.

Well, I think Lord Steve is half genius and half a nerdy kid ... if he's half Arab he would be 3/2 of a person ... that would probably make him the "Ueber-Steve" ;)

:D Um no. Don't you know anything about genetics? "German bearing, German prowess, manifest the Nordic racial heritage!"

You'd think in this day and age that it'd be common knowledge that the people of Nordic descent are the most intelligent and superior. I mean, if you're not Nordic you just can't be the best at anything. Duh.

jewish: Shalom Jobstein

If Steve Jobs was Jewish Apple would be the worlds largest company, run the world, and use disasters as ways to make money.

[/mimicking all these people that think it matters what heritage Steve has]

Im glad I read this thread. (Last time I posted in a controversial thread I was banned for 2 days :))

That being said.......

"koumed" you are a moron. Worst thread ever. You should get that tattooed on your face.

Who cares! We are all the same.

/end rant

As other people have said he is half Syrian.

:) Um no. Don't you know anything about genetics? "German bearing, German prowess, manifest the Nordic racial heritage!"

You'd think in this day and age that it'd be common knowledge that the people of Nordic descent are the most intelligent and superior. I mean, if you're not Nordic you just can't be the best at anything. Duh.

If Steve Jobs was Jewish Apple would be the worlds largest company, run the world, and use disasters as ways to make money.

[/mimicking all these people that think it matters what heritage Steve has]

Most Syrians are Arabs, and there's no such thing as some race is intelligent than an other. there's a time when Arabs were glorious in science and they gave the world many things, and there is a time when they are not it depends on historical and economic facts.

:) Um no. Don't you know anything about genetics? "German bearing, German prowess, manifest the Nordic racial heritage!"

:)

there's a time when Arabs were glorious in science and they gave the world many things, and there is a time when they are not it depends on historical and economic facts.

that's true

Modern Civilization Began in Iran

and then Islam destroyed everything

:)