I wish Game

djet

77 posts in this topic

OT. I am a bit worried about you, Numberzz.You wish you knew how to live life, you wish you had a heart... do you need some counselling? ^_^

i wish condoms couldnt break.

Granted, there are some strong condoms (normally they are used for {censored} sex).

I wish I had more money right now.

Granted, and you get really angry at the postal service, so the guy you talk to to complain decides to jump off a building, he lands on top of a cat, which pisses the dog off cause he was chasing the cat. The dog goes up and pees on a depressed ex-Republican Guard soldier from Iraq, who then decides to start a terror cell. This terror cell makes a plot to destroy the White House, which happens to be where the world leaders are meeting to discuss the environment. They are all killed, so the world results in anarchy, so Pakistan decides to nuke us, so we nuke, Russia, so Russia nukes China, and pretty soon the whole world is dead all because you wanted your flash drive to hurry up and come.

I wish I had less time on my hands.....

And you forget to make a wish, so I granted one for you.

You have a new car, but you live so near of you job and other places you visit frequently taht you need to put your car in a garage, but you haven't one soy you pay a rent for it.

I wish I had a BlueRay disk drive.

Granted, but it is broken, and dosent work, when you try to use it on your TV, it's brokenness travels to your tv and breaks that too!

I wish I had a mogical transporter, so I could go anywhere in the world, instaltally, and then come back at will.