Almost GM my ass...

cringemaster

37 posts in this topic

@ResX Does the above happen in Windows too?? During OSX Install?? If yes, your VRAM is dying. If No its leopard

whoa what? oh {censored} i think your right. Ive been having a few graphics bugs in windows when playing games or when using alot of programs on my paltry 512 megs of ram. For now all those bugs have gone away. Maybe I have bad ram.

And as far as those prefpanes goes... those are all from tiger and were kept in the upgrade. Alot of them are nothing to me, i just havent had the time to grab the uninstallers.

And dont call me an idiot ^_^ , I was half joking when i said "GM my ass", i know that i shouldnt even be running this build. People get too easily offended and angry. goddamn, chill.

If you haven't solved the problem by now, you can try isolating the issue by installing one extension at a time until things break.

Am the only one here who thinks the OP can run as many and whatever extensions s/he wishes? Long as they can isolate problems and remove the offending extension, its all good as far as i'm concerned.

If you haven't solved the problem by now, you can try isolating the issue by installing one extension at a time until things break.

Am the only one here who thinks the OP can run as many and whatever extensions s/he wishes? Long as they can isolate problems and remove the offending extension, its all good as far as i'm concerned.

sure he can, but he also shouldn't flat out whine about an operating system that isn't finished yet and blaming it for all his problems when he has various programs that totally hack up the OS and are known as big problems, even in Tiger (and a lot of those programs don't work well at all or have really been made to work with Leo yet).

so i dunno, are you the only one that thinks he's not a douchebag? probably.

sure he can, but he also shouldn't flat out whine about an operating system that isn't finished yet and blaming it for all his problems when he has various programs that totally hack up the OS and are known as big problems, even in Tiger (and a lot of those programs don't work well at all or have really been made to work with Leo yet).

Wow, someone has something up their ass. sg you need to chill the the f uck out. I thought I already established that im not blaming leopard and that whatever the problem is is probably caused by me or my shatty ram. Whatever it was its gone for now. And most of those prefpanes I removed anyways.

sure he can whine all he wants, doesn't bother me. shouldn't bother you. more important things in life.

I don't think there is any brand of douchebags sold that can use computers, i could be wrong, let me know what your mirror says.

thanks for the laugh dude :(

I removed all of the prefpanes (even startupsound :) , its so loud without it...) and ams still getting it on every other reboot or so, or after playing a game in winblows and rebooting to leo. So I dont think its prefpane related. Its either hardware (and idk about that, my stuff is still in good shape and hasnt been messed with), or leopard. Maybe a video buffer issue with handling the png's that are used for cursor and menubar.