Search Can't Find Certain Things

12 posts in this topic

Hi. Why can't Search find things like: 10.4.9 or 10.4.10

Even if the " " are used, it still can't find it.

Is there an option to just search a thread? For example if I'm looking for 10.4.9 or 10.4.10 limiting it only to the "Official GA-965P-DS3 Thread", how do I go about this?

Search is {censored} now because every time i try and search the {censored} goes "One or all of your search keywords were below 4 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please go back and increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords." which is true.... there are things that are under 3 letters, such as VIA or other things....... even when allmost all of the search has more than 3 letters...... if theres one 3 letter word or 2 letter/# word it {censored} about it!!!!! which pisses me off so much cause i cant {censored} search the {censored} forum when im trying to {censored} help people on irc and {censored}.

thank you that is all....... related to this i think......

I agree completely... I've found myself thinking lately

"Ok, I can't use a ;) three letter word... what OTHER word can I use to look for DVI,AGP,ETC specific questions/answers?"

You have to think of the "search" option as a fun little brain teaser game now or you'll never survive a troubleshoot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...