Cnet Teaching OSx86

17 posts in this topic

GREAT! ;) The only thing that stuff do is created unwanted attention to OSX86 project.

It seems that some ppl still don't get it! If too many ppl are gonna run OSX on their generic PC then Apple WILL shut this down. Make NO mistakes! Apple ain't quite Microsoft yet but they still have a lot of influence and they do pack some punch.

Oh dear.

...yes and tune in next week when I'll be showing you how to break into a Tiffany's jewelry store! Keep in mind that it is completely illegal, but I will nonetheless show you how to do it right here on camera in 12 easy steps. We'll include all the necessary information including where to buy your illegal weapon, how to steal a car for getaway purposes and how to disable the store's surveillance systems. That's right, all that right here on Cnet. See you next week!

Fail.

"THIS IS ILLEGAL! Do NOT DO IT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. EVER. NEVER DO IT. I WILL NOT show you how to do this. You would have to figure out yourself, but it's ILLEGAL! OK, Let's do this... here's how you do it..."

How many of us bought a Mac OS X disk and followed his nonsensical video method.

What a joke.

Do not use Jas, please do not do it, but here is where you can get the torrent. BWAAAAAHAAAAA