Hacking Leopard GUI

SCARECR0W

225 posts in this topic

Amcclay, you should probably change the "frontline.png" image. On your image above, it is reddish, and doesn't match the rest of the dock at all.

By the way, here's my new one (thanks to Diabolik for the idea [and some help] :D):

Picture1-5.png

Still needs some work, especially the lips around the edges. Diabolik gave me the indicators.

(I'm not sharing this one, don't ask)

Amcclay, you should probably change the "frontline.png" image. On your image above, it is reddish, and doesn't match the rest of the dock at all.

By the way, here's my new one (thanks to Diabolik for the idea [and some help] :)):

Picture1-5.png

Still needs some work, especially the lips around the edges. Diabolik gave me the indicators.

(I'm not sharing this one, don't ask)

Dont worry Ill make a better one and share with all but you. !! you jerk, as the yanks would say.

macprodan : nice try but not good enough for me :P

fix the holes so they actually look like holes rather than well {censored} ;)

and your indicators need alot o help

-D-

Diabolik and I are in the 1337 squad :P

Guys, open the Terminal and type this:

defaults write -g NSUseLeopardWindowValues NO

defaults write -g HIUseLeopard2MenuValues NO

defaults write -g HIUseLeopardMenuValues NO

Then open Quartz debug and turn off QE.

Thanks to grabberslasher for telling me this :boxing:

Cool, thanks Pu7o!

Ramm, I agree, especially as it just looks like ass with those preferences disabled - I just tried. I don't like the menubar, but with those disabled, it is even worse.

It appears that these are not settings that they intended for anyone to use, to much stuff is broken or undone. I still have to wonder if what we are seeing as the UI in this release was nothing more than to allow for functionality to be tested and that they actually have a completely different or revised UI that is waiting for final release.

• 3 weeks later...

I need help with 9a499, in 9a466 when you opened a stack which contain a folder and clicked in it, then the folder opened in the stack. Now on 9a499, it opens the folder in the finder, does anyone know or think how this behaviour can be reverted? I loved the old way