uphuck 10.4.9 universal x86 install dvd v1.3

34 posts in this topic

Other tread is getting very crowed with 23 pages... thought to start a new one for the updated version.

If you get your hands on this this DVD, post your results here with your specs and what worked and what did not work.

Description:

Applications : Macintosh : English

Hi, here is the third release..

what's new and solved issues: about this mac crash, file sharing problem, wireless en0-en1 problem, ical, added viaata for silicon image via and uli, speedstep is more stable(for coreduo of course). java, airport, x11 and other updated packages. new drivers and applications.

-Intel and AMD packages

-Kernels

-Patches: IOATAFamily.kext from 10.4.8, loginwindow 10.4.4, AppleACPIPlatform from 10.4.8, remove AppleIntelCpuPowerManagement.kext, remove thermal kexts, verbose mode

-Drivers: GMA900, GMA950, Natit d0.1, Natit d0.2, Titan, nvidia mobility, ati x1x00, ati agp support, natit x1300, natit x1600, natit x1800, jccool x19x0, atindrv from 10.4.5, IOndrvsupport from 10.4.7, callistob3, callistob5, callistob6, callistob8, agpgart 1.1, agpgart 1.2, agpgart 2.1, agpgart 2.2, ICH7-R, ICH8-R, ICH8, jmicron, viaata, atiata, nforcesata, usb, azaliaaudio, realtek r1000, intel pro 100 ve, ralink usb wireless, ralink unplug patch, io80211family.kext from 10.4.5, powermanagement.bundle, Intel Speedstep

-Applications: LiquidCD, iStumbler, MenuMeters, CPU Throttler, NTFS-3G, Ext2fs, CopyCatX, X11, iTunes 7.2, QuickTime 7.1.6, QuickTime codecs, Flip4Mac, iPhoto 6.0.6, Gimp, FrontRow, VLC, Firefox, Adium, Skype, Colloquy, Cyberduck, Office, VirtueDesktops, CocoThumbX, KeyViewer

-Languages

http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1190

md5 hash uphuck_10.4.9_universal_dvd_v1.3.cdr

87cfb8d2fa761dd0e2bbe00ad105fa44

Other tread is getting very crowed with 23 pages... thought to start a new one for the updated version.

If you get your hands on this this DVD, post your results here with your specs and what worked and what did not work.

Description:

Thanks uphuck and everyone else involved! Good to see the Nforce4 driver in this release, makes native installs much easier.

Will seed as much as possible, and post test results.

i noticed in your 1.2 rls that you had the Nvidia hacked drivers for mac in there. and the titian drivers can you give me a run down on what i should select to see if i can get my nvidia GF6800 512mb card working that is the only problem. and the weird thing is that when i go threw the setup my graphics are fine i can see everything fine. no problems.. even got dual monitors working.. it just after i install and that 1st boot everything goes {censored}ed up, and when they show the intro i can hear whats going on and kinda see it but its all {censored}d up.. so can you help me out on what i should pick. here are my ssytem info

p4 Hyper Threading 3.0ghz Prescott, 2gb ram , Geforce 6800 OC 512mb. non sata hd..

like i said it worked fine in the setup just great its just after i think its gotta be one of the options i picked in the drivers selections

I just got it running, I have AMD 64 X2l 4200+ running on a ASUS SLI Deluxe with Nforce4 chipset. Had to NOT install nforce SATA drivers from the DVD and download the NForce SATA form this forum. I only have read access to the SATA drives (thoughts anyone?) I have a Geforce 6600 graphics running as shown below using Natit 01 from the DVD:

Chipset Model: GeForce 6600 GT

Type: Display

Bus: PCIe

VRAM (Total): 128 MB

Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)

Device ID: 0x0140

Revision ID: 0x00a2

Displays:

Display:

VGA Display:

Resolution: 1280 x 1024 @ 60 Hz

Depth: 32-bit Color

Core Image: Supported

Main Display: Yes

Mirror: Off

Online: Yes

Quartz Extreme: Supported

Rotation: Supported

Note I do have two displays and the DVI output one does not work. I am dual booting with VISTA. I still do not have AC97 audio working but am about to add the AC97Audio.kext. Will follow up

THANK YOU "Up-Huck" (Ummm that is how you pronouce it lol)

Jules

After downloading the cdr, I made a installation DVD, then finished up all the installation, Famouse four languages came out, selected different kernel or patch, kept rebooting... :P:P

I am so exhausted with 10.4.9 upgrading, I will turn back to my 10.4.8. Even though, my faithful appreciations still go to Uphuck. ;):)

I just got it running, I have AMD 64 X2l 4200+ running on a ASUS SLI Deluxe with Nforce4 chipset. Had to NOT install nforce SATA drivers from the DVD and download the NForce SATA form this forum. I only have read access to the SATA drives (thoughts anyone?) I have a Geforce 6600 graphics running as shown below using Natit 01 from the DVD:

Chipset Model: GeForce 6600 GT

Type: Display

Bus: PCIe

VRAM (Total): 128 MB

Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)

Device ID: 0x0140

Revision ID: 0x00a2

Displays:

Display:

VGA Display:

Resolution: 1280 x 1024 @ 60 Hz

Depth: 32-bit Color

Core Image: Supported

Main Display: Yes

Mirror: Off

Online: Yes

Quartz Extreme: Supported

Rotation: Supported

Note I do have two displays and the DVI output one does not work. I am dual booting with VISTA. I still do not have AC97 audio working but am about to add the AC97Audio.kext. Will follow up

THANK YOU "Up-Huck" (Ummm that is how you pronouce it lol)

Jules

Are your SATA drives formatted as NTFS? If so, OSX or OSX86 will only read them natively. If you install MacFuse with the NTFS-3G package (I believe that was an install choice with the v1.3 upgrade although I've not finished d/l'ing it yet) you will get both read/write capabilities.

Are your SATA drives formatted as NTFS? If so, OSX or OSX86 will only read them natively. If you install MacFuse with the NTFS-3G package (I believe that was an install choice with the v1.3 upgrade although I've not finished d/l'ing it yet) you will get both read/write capabilities.

I will try that! Yes indeed they are NTFS. Thanks for the info

Hey everyone, I ordered an ASUS 7300GS 256M from Newegg (about $58) I swapped it with my GeForece 6600 128M, rebooted and had both displays with CE and QE I am a happy man. I used Natit 0.1 upon initial install.

Jules

Guys it worked great for my AMD Nforce4 box, I have issues with my RS480 ATI chipset the ATIATA would not stick After three installs still no go. Another strange thing ;( I cannot overclock as high on my c2d e4300 rig p965-ds3 combo as I did with JAS 10.4.8 AMD/Intel SSE2/SSE3 machine.

500mhz delta

snakeman

Hey everyone, I ordered an ASUS 7300GS 256M from Newegg (about $58) I swapped it with my GeForece 6600 128M, rebooted and had both displays with CE and QE I am a happy man. I used Natit 0.1 upon initial install.

Jules

I have the same video card (same brand too) and I don't have that success. What's your motherboard? I'm beginning to think that my motherboard is the culprit for all of my Hackintosh woes... :thumbsdown_anim:

Hi, what program can I use to burn "uphuck_10.4.9_universal_dvd_v1.3.cdr" file?

Thanks!

Hi, you can use Toast or Burn

or you could rename the .cdr to a .iso and burn it with any windows iso burning software.

Jules

Hi,

Do you mean to say you have extended (or spanned) display and not just cloned (the same thing on both monitors)?

If so, are there any glitches?

Thanks

Installation successful on:

Gigabyte P35-ds4 (P35 and ICH9R)

Conroe E6600

G. SKill PC8000 DDR2

ATI X1900XT

HD Seagate 40gb IDE

WD SATAII Disk shows in disk utily 128gb and my disk is the WD5000AAKS model (500gb)

sound doesn't work (Azalia 889) <-- any ideas?

thanks in advance

Hi everyone, I just want to know if i can install 10.4.9 Intel uphuck on my 10.4.8 Intel Core 2 Duo E6600?! Thx ;)

From JAS sorry :rolleyes:

I don't think so, I tired the smae thing but with AMD and it didn't work...

Also uphuck says its better to start freah.