Where can I get OS X x86?

JordanNB

14 posts in this topic

you can get it from www.phazeddl.com

thats only if you have a rapidshare account tho , but their really cheap to buy anyway and the speeds are amazing. Thats where i downloaded my copy from. And its running brilliant right now.

Inspector.

if you have to ask this question, you really shouldn't be doing this kind of thing

not true....how do you think people learn?? questions and trial and error. when i first started out here i had NO freakin idea where to start. (that was a good while ago when things were much more hush hush...but still ^_-)

I would really like to use OS X x86, but I have no idea were to get it from. I don't want to download it from a torrent. Does anyone know of another way I can get it? Thanks!

~Jordan

First of all, you have to download 10.4.9 OSX torrent file.

then you can use Torrent like as Transmissions, u-torrent, bittorrent, xtorrent application.

There were several 10.4.9 feedback.

http://x86.wowdns.com

if you have to ask this question, you really shouldn't be doing this kind of thing

Not to worry, I've had plenty of experience as far as computers go. I have downloaded, installed, used several Linux distros without error.

First of all, you have to download 10.4.9 OSX torrent file.

then you can use Torrent like as Transmissions, u-torrent, bittorrent, xtorrent application.

There were several 10.4.9 feedback.

http://x86.wowdns.com

I have tried the torrrents several times with uTorrent and they are extremely slow on my computer (like 10Kbps or less). I have the ports forwarded corectly, but it just isn't working. Any ideas? Thanks!

~Jordan

thats normal, not many seeders due to such a big file (the main downfall of bittorrent). I averaged 15kbs...just leave ur comp on for a few days

That won't work, it slows the internet WAY down (nobody likes that :)) Thanks!

~Jordan