Pirate or Ninja

26 posts in this topic

I am a Valar ...and yes pirates and ninjas are part of my everyday life ,tho i think ninjas do the breakdance better than the pirates.

Wow. Ninjas are nothing compared to pirates. And both have a lot to do with everyday life! I speak constantly about these life choices to my fellow man. The cool people decide on pirates though. Usually people pick ninjas because they are scared and know that they couldn't handle the white hot flash of violence on the high seas for the short three years, if you're lucky, that is piracy. I guess youz ninjas would rather sneak up on people, never face them or actually challenge them in any honerable way and poison them with strings. Whatever. I'll be the guy fuked up in the corner off of too much rum and sex, rich from the Spanish trading galleon that me and my men pirated earlier that morning in fair wind and clear waters. You ninjas can meditate and then throw a ninja star and then meditate more, whilst never drinking, smoking, laughing, sexing girls up or ever, ever being cool. Because if it is one thing that pirates have that ninjas don't: straight rock n' roll coolness in their pants. Ninjas have a few positive traits too, but the word coolness need not be applied. Ever. Cool means something different than ninjas.

Wow. Ninjas are nothing compared to pirates. And both have a lot to do with everyday life! I speak constantly about these life choices to my fellow man. The cool people decide on pirates though. Usually people pick ninjas because they are scared and know that they couldn't handle the white hot flash of violence on the high seas for the short three years, if you're lucky, that is piracy. I guess youz ninjas would rather sneak up on people, never face them or actually challenge them in any honerable way and poison them with strings. Whatever. I'll be the guy fuked up in the corner off of too much rum and sex, rich from the Spanish trading galleon that me and my men pirated earlier that morning in fair wind and clear waters. You ninjas can meditate and then throw a ninja star and then meditate more, whilst never drinking, smoking, laughing, sexing girls up or ever, ever being cool. Because if it is one thing that pirates have that ninjas don't: straight rock n' roll coolness in their pants. Ninjas have a few positive traits too, but the word coolness need not be applied. Ever. Cool means something different than ninjas.

Good post. I guess we could summarize it as: pirates were/are real people. Ninjas are not.

And besides: aren't most of us "pirates" (meaning that we use Demonoid, Oink and so on)?

fools...

ninja the power of internal energy and the inherent ability to be hidden

pirates the gold the glory

living once in spirit and once in matirial

in this world we must follow the yin and yang

we must be ninjapirates like me

stealing progs and not getting caught

fools...

ninja the power of internal energy and the inherent ability to be hidden

pirates the gold the glory

living once in spirit and once in matirial

in this world we must follow the yin and yang

we must be ninjapirates like me

stealing progs and not getting caught

Very good :wallbash:

Nice view....... but so wrong.Me as a ninja ,i am allowed to have several Geishas ,so if you care about having womans your choice has to be the ninja besides pirates have to many venereal deseases .

BTW:Pirates are kind of {censored} because they pass way to much time only with mans when they are on their ships,(" not that there is it anything wrong with that" quote from Seinfeld .)

hm... someone has an overwhelming fear of being called {censored}... wonder what that means? :whistle:

"Overwhelming fear" Wow ! fear doesn`t exists in a ninja`s vocabulary, just to let you know. :)

hm... someone has an overwhelming fear of being called {censored}... wonder what that means? :whistle:

I was kinda kidding around. Dont worry Im not {censored}.

pinga means {censored} in informal spanish XP

Well Ill stick Nirate then.

"Overwhelming fear" Wow ! fear doesn`t exists in a ninja`s vocabulary, just to let you know. :)

I have the best of both worlds, so it doesnt matter.