What should I do now that I'm here in Europe?

89 posts in this topic

Yes i've been to Topeka, I went up there a few years ago to Participate in the 2003 Tae Kwon Do Tournament. Well it might not seem boring to you coming from Germany But i haven't been to Topeka in 4 Years. Oh and Btw, Try coming to where i live, Its Not far from the Border of Missouri and Oklahoma, A real Small town. So thats why its boring.

Europe's Better. Period

did you notice any differences in the behavior of europeans compared to US citizens?

or some things you wonder about? like to few TV channels and to much sex in it or something like that?

i really like to visit the USA, just to see the landscape with my own eyes, but i'm frightend about beeing registerd from your authorities

you should really take a trip up to the provence, france has a beautiful landscape, im often there but for a german like me things in france are expensive compared to germany.

If you are heading into the UK, I recommend the Scottish Highlands!

It is easy to get right into the Highlands from Inverness (there is an international airport there). You could head out to the Outer Hebridies or go somewhere like the Isle of Skye (the road bridge is free now, but getting a ferry across is more fun). Of course, you could do the usual tourist run from Ft William, Ben Nevis then to Loch Ness and then up to John o' Groats...

Scotland is a beautiful place, much nicer than 'that place down South' :D

While you are in Europe get some real free healthcare, something you cant get in America unless you pay for it. Its amazing how a country like Britain can provide universal healthcare to EVERYONE but America is still stuck in privatized healthcare and HMO's.

Germany also provides healthcare to EVERYONE. I don't know how it is in Italy, France and other european countries.

if you got an insurance by a german institut or a cooperating one.

mostly EU wide today + a few other countrys, remeber the "auslandskrankenschein"

however, if you got an health problem or are injured, whatever, they will help you without a charge, but just for fun won't work in germany without an insurance card.

today you generally have to pay ten bucks, beause there where to many people that have been going to a doc just for fun

Yes, I've seen Diffrences from European People and US People, The Europeans are NICER :thumbsdown_anim: and I don't know about the European TV but i know we Have this provider called TPS, I really don't know what it stands for but this has WAY better choice, I watch this Music Channel i think called Europe2, its like IMF (International Music Feed) Back home.

• 2 weeks later...

I knew about the healthcare, and its pretty awesome that you guys have free Healthcare :), America should get a example of this, And When in america, Car insurence is EXPENSIVE where i live. Me dad has State Farm. Well Im staying in Europe for a extra week. My school doesn't start til Augest 15th, Heres a Shoutout to my Sis (like she'll see this)

Thanks Darien for taking care of it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I stayed in France, Paris was pretty nice. The Tour Eiffel was best when lit up at night, and every hour on the hour it would light up and glitter for 10 minutes.

The best place I went in France was Le Mont Saint Michel, which is like Lord of the Rings come to life:

http://www.206tours.com/tour43/Mont%20Saint%20Michel%204.JPG

The Palace of Versailles was also one of the best sights in all of Europa, I must say. Amsterdam and Venice are my favorite cities, to echo previous posters.

-3nigma