The Apple Store is being updated

12 posts in this topic

Now, I'm sure a new MBP will be available today.

How do I know this?

Simple! Because I ordered a MBP last week and tracking tells me I will receive it tomorrow. And these things always happen to me. I kept telling everybody that the new line would arrive once I had received my "old" Mac. ;)

We'll see..

Cheers,

Arubinst

The new Macbooks are now avaliable. Not a new design, but some speed bumps. I think the base Macbook model, is at a very competitive price now, considering all its features. Definately better than before. :)

Hummmm :)... I'm kind of surprised... but at least I wont receive an outdated piece tomorrow. Good to know!

On the other hand, these little machines (MacBooks) are even more interesting now! I will be getting one of those for my lady in a couple of months.

I want that Macbook Pro line to be updated >_>

Actually, me too.. but I could not wait any longer. I have been using an old Dell for the last 2.5 months and the thing was driving me crazy. Some problem with the mouse pad makes the cursor move by its self every now and then :). I really needed a work tool. Anyways, this one I will get tomorrow will be good for ages. I will actually have to find good excuses to update it in 2 or three years :D