Bunch of illegals

84 posts in this topic

1- Believe me, I didn't mean to offend you as I did.

Its ok. I know you were mad. We all get mad and fly off the hammer. Is human nature.

Let he among us who is without sin cast the first stone.

It's mostly the tone of your post, along with some of the content that pissed me off initially. The point is, you might pride on yourself being the "great american" you are with all your ancestry and so on... but it still doesn't change the fact that your great grandfather was a racist, ignorant redneck who got what he deserved. Lets face it, he only fought for his right to sit on his lazy fat ass all day so that other people whom he forces to work for him at gunpoint will remain as his slaves. He most likely did it for a simple reason just like many other southern farmers did - GREED, not for his ideals. Sorry that I find it hard to see any respectability in what he did. He was a man who wanted to pay little taxes and enjoy free labor so his life was probably a small sacrifice in return for what he would get if they emerged victorious.

2- If it wasn't for the cheap labor of the illegal immigrants many western countries like US, Holland and Germany wouldn't have accomplished the economic progress they made. They managed to keep their companies competitive with the rest of the world by keeping labor costs down by hiring immigrants who worked for less money and/or were more productive than the work force of the countries at that given time. Just think about it, if all the workers in US were legal (which is what you would like to see), prices of ordinary goods and service would be significantly higher as labor costs would increase; thus, to stay competitive with the international competition more corporations would have to move their production plants to places where cheaper work could be hired. This is called globalisation, heck, you should know better because it's some 'great americans' like yourself who invented the god damn idea in the first place. Stop insulting the people who you might even owe your business that you are so proud of. If it wasn't for them, you wouldn't be so likely to enjoy the standard of life you have right now.

Matt. 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

My forefathers fought, and DIED so that they could be free from tyranny. PLEASE do your research on the civil war. Your lack of education on the matter is astounding. That is why we, here in the south fought against PUBLIC EDUCATION. Knowledge is powerful Alli.

My forefathers were metal forgers actually. Blacksmiths. They made swords, guns, wagons, and other assorted things.

Your last statement I would disagree. I grew up in upper middle class. Rich parents. I left, and immediately became poor. Broke. I left, with my car, clothes on my back and $800 that took forever to earn. I had almost nothing.

To be honest, I sort of agree with your last statement, I think we can only truly live as a peaceful society (in any given country) if people respected the law, respected each other's rights and sacrificed for the greater good of the society when necessary. I respect any hard working person who earns an honest living and contributes to economy and society but I could never agree to the drastic measures that you would claim to be a solution. The only way illegal immigration can be stopped is by helping poorer countries build strong economies, or at least not {censored} messing with their economy, politics etc. so that corporations of western countries will earn billions they can later use to help elect the next president.

Of course. Foreign policy of NON intervention. :thumbsdown_anim:

I'm not educated in the US, haven't read US history, thus not going to claim expertise on the matters of the civil war. In fact, I must admit that I all know is from movies and documentaries I watched in discovery and NG. But could you care to explain why public education is still an issue that you would oppose to. It's not the concept that is flawed, it's the execution. Public education is great in the sense that it gives bright minds (coming from poorer families) a chance to shine regardless of the income of their families so the playing field is level for pursuing further education, making the competition for the better jobs a fair one. You see, intelligence is not distributed in corelation with wealth and it's important for the benefit of the society that bright minds have a chance to make something of themselves. Private education on the other hand will only widen the gap between the poor and the rich as the poorer people won't have the opportunity that the richer people will enjoy.

Theoretically, attaching public education to government leads government to brainwashing students. I guess.

It's impossible to prove one way or another, but due to the fact that the government has a vested interest in producing productive individuals (and the US education system has serious flaws when it comes to that goal), I will err on the side of reason and state that no brainwashing is occuring.

Education is compulsory... but that does not mean forced public education. If you don't like public education, go to a private school... And, if you can't afford private school, you wouldn't have any school without public education.

Education is compulsory... but that does not mean forced public education. If you don't like public education, go to a private school... And, if you can't afford private school, you wouldn't have any school without public education.

Or, we could go with the Voucher System. It would solve both problems, by providing appropriate public education, but with the freedom of an institutional private system. It would promote competition, improve the overall education level, and provide parents with the ultimate freedom to decide where their child is educated. Plus, it leaves the government with the least amount of influence in the matter, as all they do is distribute the appropriate tax monies.

The voucher system is not equitable.

There might be an alternative, especially as a pilot program. If private schools were willing to instruct students for free with the understanding that students who do well (outperform their corresponding school's students) would be compensated for, this might work.

As it stands, private education is actually worse (on average) than public education.

At least, in the United States.

Sure it's equitable, the American Collegiate system is basically the same, and yet achieves great success. If the public schooling system could be institutionalized in a similar fashion, the public schooling system could achieve similar success.

Plus, if it were implemented on a large scale, private schools that underperformed would naturally get less students, and less money as a result. Eventually, unless changes were made, that school would then be forced to close down out of economic necessity. When tested in pilot programs in both New York and Minneapolis (I think), students experienced moderate test gains.

When you say "The American Collegiate System", what are you referring to?

Private schools can pick and choose their students. Since it costs more to educate an autistic student than a public school receives in funds, the "special needs kids" will not be taken by any private school (at voucher rate). If private schools receive a greater proportion of the education money than public schools, public school teachers of high quality will jump ship as well. Thus leaving the lowest performing children with the lowest performing teachers. This is unequitable.

Let reevaluate. Perhaps you would do better in another country. so GO THERE.

If I found that to be the case, I would. Unfortunately, I like it here in California.

1. These people are ruining our economy.

This is, by far, a statement of ignorance. As business owner myself, I'm not sure how you come to this conclusion. Cheap labor = low overhead; That's always good for business.

2. They don't need to be here.

What I really meant is; these people actually have a little more respect for what the US has to offer in terms of employment, their kid's future, and quality of life. However, truth be told; many of them ARE here out of necessity. Current conditions of many regions south of the border are rather poor when fared against the like of the US.

3. If I see it, I will make a citizens arrest and have the papers processed for them to be DEPORTED IMMEDIATELY.

See what? an illegal immigrant? - I was referring to the isolated finger of your protester.

4. Police disobedience will NEVER be tolerated. They are here to PROTECT, and SERVE TAX PAYERS.

The police are under no obligation to serve/protect anyone (taxpayer or not). Check your sources.

5. My ancestors PAID TAXES.

Out of curiousity, what taxes did your ancestors pay? There wasn't income tax/property tax until the 16th Amendment, no capital gains... primarily tariffs that was paid by documented and undocumented alike so I not sure of the significance.

Absolutely. But if you are not gonna pay taxes, and ruin my town, then ill have them deported. I don't care what race they are.

Race does not matter, and this is not a race issue. This is a getting a THEFT issue.

Then why call for spending even more money on their deportation? Why not REGISTER them and obligate them to PAY TAXES which would generate more money? Ruin your town? I'm curious to know how that works. I've noticed medical care mentioned several times - 9-11 million undocumented vs. the 45mil uninsured Americans. Most hospitals are private anyways... So it's not YOUR money.

What I really was after was the mere fact that is NOT practical to legally emigrate to the US from specifically Mexico.

I like it here in California.

HAHA. No wonder you are so backwards. Your governor's father was a Nazi.

http://www.arnoldexposed.com/

HAHAHAHAHA. Backwards h0llyw00d society.

Go fall off in the ocean or something.

The police are under no obligation to serve/protect anyone (taxpayer or not). Check your sources.

HALT!!!! Gestapo!

Cheap labor = low overhead; That's always good for business.

Working with computers doesn't cost 5 Pesos. More like $80+ depending on parts. Someone getting paid $2.50 an hour illegally can't afford that. Much less a machine. So you are pretty much stuck with a {censored}ed economy now aren't you? Do your research. You obviously know nothing about economics.

I'm not educated in the US, haven't read US history, thus not going to claim expertise on the matters of the civil war. In fact, I must admit that I all know is from movies and documentaries I watched in discovery and NG. But could you care to explain why public education is still an issue that you would oppose to. It's not the concept that is flawed, it's the execution. Public education is great in the sense that it gives bright minds (coming from poorer families) a chance to shine regardless of the income of their families so the playing field is level for pursuing further education, making the competition for the better jobs a fair one. You see, intelligence is not distributed in corelation with wealth and it's important for the benefit of the society that bright minds have a chance to make something of themselves. Private education on the other hand will only widen the gap between the poor and the rich as the poorer people won't have the opportunity that the richer people will enjoy.

Mostly because governments like to NOT teach certain things, and certain books. I read 1984 when I was a child at age 12, and recently found that the public school systems have been trying to get rid of it since the early 90s. Anything that opposes what they do. But that is just one of many examples. Like the civil war. Had little to do with slavery. That is a propaganda horse that has been fed into your brain since the cradle because of fear of rebellion again. Its a sick, sick, system.

Public school systems try to tell you who YOU are, and I am sure that most of the kids/teens on this board agree %100, but have not realized to the extent until I even mentioned the above statement. Either that, or they don't want to admit that their glorious masters have royally {censored}ed them.

At this point, I couldn't care less if the south broke away. In fact, I'd be happier if they did.

Well, after the civil war, the north, and west have pretty much {censored}ed this world up pretty good haven't they? I mean, you have done such a great job of policing the world haven't you? Not satisfied with one war, so you go to war again, and again, and again. World dominatrix. You are your brother's keeper. You elected a REAL LIVE NAZI into office. I mean. Come on.

Look only to your own eyes, and the truth will be revealed unto you. The eyes are the window to the soul.

Just to pause the screaming and fighting can i ask where you(Oryhara,gwprod12,jgrimes80,killbot1000) are from. i am from San Diego which is the border to Mexico. if you think you are going to have any input on this subject have you been in the culture, have you seen the people. I am half white and half mexican. my Grandfather came over here from mexico LEGALLY and he made a living and became successful.My White grandfather fought in WWII. You may think that they dont work hard enough or just dont care and just come to the US to sign up for welfare and take your money that you think is so good for some reason. In my class the person with the top GPA is mexican. As it has been mentioned before what would you do if youre family was starving and you needed to feed them? This country IS immigrants and if you think you are going to shoot someone and try to citizens arrest you are hilarious. If you came to San Diego then you have to make thousands of those arrests and under what premise? they looked Mexican? hah thats like half of South San Diego. Good luck with shooting those peopel going on your property. People like you Oryhara make chrisitans look like hypocrites.

Wow. This discussion exploded. I'm glad everyone is so passionate about this though because all of this is a very crazy and complicated problem. Unfortunately America would today be nothing of itself without immigrants. It was founded by immigrants leaving their homes because they were being oppressed. Ok simple. And it worked in the beginning, though living conditions were beyond difficult. Throughout those many, many years more and more people came to America making it more unique, more powerful and more, well, screwed up. Unfortunately the Native American's land was all taken by immigrants, and they must have felt like Oryhara does now. Our American ancestors were, in a way, illegal immigrants. They did not show any respect for the native peoples of this land and now those peoples are left crippled and lost.

The point is that people migrate to places that are better than they live. This is a simple rule and is followed by everyone. No one makes the decision to move somewhere thats crappier than their home. America is a completely rich country. People here, including Mr. Ory and me and everyone else here, can have extremely lavish lives. We are allowed to do a lot of stuff here and even though we have our problems too we still enjoy a very high standard of living. At the very least we enjoy making more trash than any other country in the world...

So here then is America; jacked from the native Americans, as rich as Rome was, full of problems, full of war mongering and a melting pot of millions of different peoples.

So the present problem of immigration arises because of patriotic Americans who now a days fell as if this country is completely theirs and was not literally founded on the principles of immigration. The past few years have honestly been very difficult for this country; a massive line exists today between the government and it's people. Both however still love the land that is America. Unfortunately the land of America is extremely vast and varied, and one thing that is completely impossible (proven to me at least by hundreds of years of smuggling drugs, people and weapons) to police.

So a vast country, with tons of room and money, full of extremely passionate patriots and democrats (not talking partisan here) and other peoples from all around the world, has no room for others. It is sad, but it is the popular opinion. At least it seems that it is...

Really our economy is hurting because of overseas American companies. In the early 20th century immigration and business were booming in America, people were working and living together. Today there is no need for workers. So anti-immigration. That, I think, is the point here that everyone should realize. It used to be profitable for immigrants to come to America and now it is not. Now they cost us much money and time, however keeping them out is impossible, let me re-iterate IMPOSSIBLE. So guess what, we are in fact stuck with them. However history has shown us that this does not have to be a bad thing and that if we were to all work together, and try to keep jobs here in America, then we can become even better of a country.

In conclusion I would ask you all to imagine what it must be like to be ridiculously poor living in a blatantly corrupt government, trying to work but finding it impossible to get a job, living undreneath a country that flaunts it's wealth as far as the middle east and beyond, screaming about it's own greatness as it drains the resources of anything it can to keep its own peoples consuming and distracted. America is not a dream. It's just not a nightmare.

I have nothing personal against latinos in general or mexicans specifically. It is a fact, however, that illegal immigration is a problem. And something needs to be done about it.

Illegal immigrants don't primarily come to the united states to use social services. They come to work. But they still use social services that they don't pay for.

Also, the reason for them coming to this country is not at issue. They supplant citizens. They steal identities. Damage other people's tax situations. Export their money out of the united states. Etc and so forth.

Wow. This discussion exploded. I'm glad everyone is so passionate about this though because all of this is a very crazy and complicated problem. Unfortunately America would today be nothing of itself without immigrants. It was founded by immigrants leaving their homes because they were being oppressed. Ok simple. And it worked in the beginning, though living conditions were beyond difficult. Throughout those many, many years more and more people came to America making it more unique, more powerful and more, well, screwed up. Unfortunately the Native American's land was all taken by immigrants, and they must have felt like Oryhara does now. Our American ancestors were, in a way, illegal immigrants. They did not show any respect for the native peoples of this land and now those peoples are left crippled and lost.

The point is that people migrate to places that are better than they live. This is a simple rule and is followed by everyone. No one makes the decision to move somewhere thats crappier than their home. America is a completely rich country. People here, including Mr. Ory and me and everyone else here, can have extremely lavish lives. We are allowed to do a lot of stuff here and even though we have our problems too we still enjoy a very high standard of living. At the very least we enjoy making more trash than any other country in the world...

So here then is America; jacked from the native Americans, as rich as Rome was, full of problems, full of war mongering and a melting pot of millions of different peoples.

So the present problem of immigration arises because of patriotic Americans who now a days fell as if this country is completely theirs and was not literally founded on the principles of immigration. The past few years have honestly been very difficult for this country; a massive line exists today between the government and it's people. Both however still love the land that is America. Unfortunately the land of America is extremely vast and varied, and one thing that is completely impossible (proven to me at least by hundreds of years of smuggling drugs, people and weapons) to police.

So a vast country, with tons of room and money, full of extremely passionate patriots and democrats (not talking partisan here) and other peoples from all around the world, has no room for others. It is sad, but it is the popular opinion. At least it seems that it is...

Really our economy is hurting because of overseas American companies. In the early 20th century immigration and business were booming in America, people were working and living together. Today there is no need for workers. So anti-immigration. That, I think, is the point here that everyone should realize. It used to be profitable for immigrants to come to America and now it is not. Now they cost us much money and time, however keeping them out is impossible, let me re-iterate IMPOSSIBLE. So guess what, we are in fact stuck with them. However history has shown us that this does not have to be a bad thing and that if we were to all work together, and try to keep jobs here in America, then we can become even better of a country.

In conclusion I would ask you all to imagine what it must be like to be ridiculously poor living in a blatantly corrupt government, trying to work but finding it impossible to get a job, living undreneath a country that flaunts it's wealth as far as the middle east and beyond, screaming about it's own greatness as it drains the resources of anything it can to keep its own peoples consuming and distracted. America is not a dream. It's just not a nightmare.

Perfect! Couldnt have said it better myself.

Just to pause the screaming and fighting can i ask where you(Oryhara,gwprod12,jgrimes80,killbot1000) are from. i am from San Diego which is the border to Mexico. if you think you are going to have any input on this subject have you been in the culture, have you seen the people. I am half white and half mexican. my Grandfather came over here from mexico LEGALLY and he made a living and became successful.My White grandfather fought in WWII. You may think that they dont work hard enough or just dont care and just come to the US to sign up for welfare and take your money that you think is so good for some reason. In my class the person with the top GPA is mexican. As it has been mentioned before what would you do if youre family was starving and you needed to feed them? This country IS immigrants and if you think you are going to shoot someone and try to citizens arrest you are hilarious. If you came to San Diego then you have to make thousands of those arrests and under what premise? they looked Mexican? hah thats like half of South San Diego. Good luck with shooting those peopel going on your property. People like you Oryhara make chrisitans look like hypocrites.

I am from Seattle, WA. The rainy emerald...jk hahah. We have our share of immigrants here too...but...I dont think a ton of them are illegal, we have lots of russian people, asians of different backgrounds, and of course, people of hispanic descent as well.

Also...to the christianity statement, isnt there something wrong when an atheist is calling for more equality and less judgemental behavior, and the christian is calling for deportation and extermination.

My primary place of residence has been South SF bay most of my life. Specifically rooted in San Jose. Secondary would be Oceanside/Carlsbad.

I'm quite on your side, but then again, we're both from CA where our views are upside down. I'm against illegals, but I recognize the underlying reasons so I don't hold them responsible. I put blame on the shoulders of the US Government for creating limiting parameters and quotas for legal immigration. I see no reason to bar citizenship to anyone who WANTS to be a part of this country. These people aren't included, yet, they contribute anyways. We've all got families to feed; deperate means call for desperate measures.

I've got a friend of 20 years who's technically an illegal - He worked his ass off and still came up short to provide for his family. God knows I've felt obligated to help him many times - At the same time, though, I believe he would sacrifice heaven and hell to help me if I ever asked. Even though what I've given him was easily spared. His kids are now doing very well - two went into Real Estate, and his eldest son works with me as a QA Engineer. A leech? Far from it. He's nothing more than a man I respect.

Oryhara, does he deserved to be shot/killed/deported as well?

You are an idiot. At no point did you even mention what we are talking about.

I have nothing personal against latinos in general or mexicans specifically. It is a fact, however, that illegal immigration is a problem. And something needs to be done about it.

Illegal immigrants don't primarily come to the united states to use social services. They come to work. But they still use social services that they don't pay for.

Also, the reason for them coming to this country is not at issue. They supplant citizens. They steal identities. Damage other people's tax situations. Export their money out of the united states. Etc and so forth.

Exactly gwprod12.

Sadly I think some idiots on this board are getting immigration confused with illegal immigration, and are trying to turn it into one of those 'race' things.

My primary place of residence has been South SF bay most of my life. Specifically rooted in San Jose. Secondary would be Oceanside/Carlsbad.

I'm quite on your side, but then again, we're both from CA where our views are upside down. I'm against illegals, but I recognize the underlying reasons so I don't hold them responsible. I put blame on the shoulders of the US Government for creating limiting parameters and quotas for legal immigration. I see no reason to bar citizenship to anyone who WANTS to be a part of this country. These people aren't included, yet, they contribute anyways. We've all got families to feed; deperate means call for desperate measures.

I've got a friend of 20 years who's technically an illegal - He worked his ass off and still came up short to provide for his family. God knows I've felt obligated to help him many times - At the same time, though, I believe he would sacrifice heaven and hell to help me if I ever asked. Even though what I've given him was easily spared. His kids are now doing very well - two went into Real Estate, and his eldest son works with me as a QA Engineer. A leech? Far from it. He's nothing more than a man I respect.

Oryhara, does he deserved to be shot/killed/deported as well?

If he is not paying taxes, and/or working for < minimum wage, and/or working for a company illegally, and his children were not born here. Then yes, he should be deported. Like I said, and this is the 2nd time. I would expect no different treatment if I went to Canada, or Mexico. I would expect them to do the same to me.

Exactly gwprod12.

Sadly I think some idiots on this board are getting immigration confused with illegal immigration, and are trying to turn it into one of those 'race' things.

If he is not paying taxes, and/or working for < minimum wage, and/or working for a company illegally, and his children were not born here. Then yes, he should be deported. Like I said, and this is the 2nd time. I would expect no different treatment if I went to Canada, or Mexico. I would expect them to do the same to me.

wow i am an idiot, i guess thats how i am going to a university and high school at the age 16 and taking two AP classes as well. i am trying to make a point that people like you live in the middle of hick town and dont have any idea who immigrants are. you get it fed to you by the news or some one else who most likely has a biased opinion. They are normal people like you and me trying to get a better life. not in any way am i advocating tons of people coming across the border illegally. but you have to have empathy and understand where they are coming from. i can confidently say you have never been to Mexico and you dont see why they would be motivated to do something as drastic as crossing a international border illegally. You said you would expect to be deported if you went to a country illegally but you have not had any reason to move. You said your grandfather fought in WWII and he fought for freedom in a nation where people can come and get a better life. As long as people are living in a place like Mexico and have something with so many possibilities just a few miles away of course they will come. It is no ones fault for this but the Government. And now a fence strethcing the Mexican/American border is being proposed. Here in San Diego it is common for an underground tunnel to be found. A fence will not stop people from getting a better life. How to solve the problem is stil up for debate. Just stop tying to generalize a group of people as immigrants that come here to take Americans money.

play nice...

He doesn't pay taxes, but believe it or not, but MANY illegal immigrants do. SS#'s aren't used for nothing...

He DOES make more than minimum wage.

He run his own lawn care service under my name <- but I keep forgetting to 1099 him :) ....not! And that would mean his share of taxes ARE getting paid (by me though).

So deportation of all illegal immigrants is the answer?

It's not a naturalization issue?

It's not a processing issue?

If they bear no economic benefit, we should spend MORE money on immigration enforcement not only for initial implementation, but sustainment?

Only citizens have social security numbers. Any resident alien with a worker's visa gets an ITIN (which functions similarly). However, those who want to escape detection steal or borrow the social security number or ITIN of someone else. This causes the person who's social security number is being used to report higher income than he has actually received, thus causing higher tax burden.

At this point, it can take years to straighten out this sort of situation. Not to mention all of the other fraud associated with social security numbers.

Those who work with someone else's social security number pay payroll taxes, but not income tax.

Illegal aliens are proven criminals. They should be deported.

Only citizens have social security numbers. Any resident alien with a worker's visa gets an ITIN (which functions similarly). However, those who want to escape detection steal or borrow the social security number or ITIN of someone else. This causes the person who's social security number is being used to report higher income than he has actually received, thus causing higher tax burden.

At this point, it can take years to straighten out this sort of situation. Not to mention all of the other fraud associated with social security numbers.

Those who work with someone else's social security number pay payroll taxes, but not income tax.

Illegal aliens are proven criminals. They should be deported.

They are not criminals...and good luck finding them

Residing in the united states without a resident alien card or proof of citizenship is against the law.

As is working in the united states without proof of citizenship or a worker's visa.

criminal (plural criminals)

a person who is guilty of breaking the law.

Residing in the united states without a resident alien card or proof of citizenship is against the law.

As is working in the united states without proof of citizenship or a worker's visa.

You are right, however, calling somebody a criminal has different connotations, its like calling them rapists or killers, but really they just live somewhere different than where they were born...which...I dunno...I don't really consider that crime...