Bunch of illegals

84 posts in this topic

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070517/ap_on_...a8qzF5jDu6s0NUE

Curious to see the results...

Oyhara - if legislation like this goes through and illegals become legal, does that change your views on them?

Only if they pay taxes like I have to, stop collecting $2.50 an hour, and get paid the normal wages. Otherwise, they can get the hell out.l

Only if they pay taxes like I have to, stop collecting $2.50 an hour, and get paid the normal wages. Otherwise, they can get the hell out.l

Why would you want millions of people to essentially double/triple their incomes. I hear the word inflation echoing.

Crop picking is a prime example. If farmer have to pay more, they'll charge more.

@OryHara: So entering the US illegally is against the law... what do YOU have as an excuse to use software illegally on your computer? Don't you know that installing OS X on non-Apple hardware is against the Mac OS X license and thus illegal, just as downloading/acquiring it illegally?

In addition to this: I watched the YouTube video from the link you provided and when you see something like the author's name this already says more than enough for me, just as the end of the video shows it clearly. SS adler. Obviously a nazi. This has nothing to do with patriotism it is about hate and discrimination. Purely fascist propaganda, absolutely disgusting! These people don't know what they are talking about. They don't know anything about this ideology. I am from Germany and everytime I see one of these subjects I just feel to bang their heads against some wall!

BTW, if you don't speak french, just don't try speaking it - it hurts my eyes to read a crappy sentence like "Arme nucléaire Canada" (anyway this make me laugh, as sad as this sentence may be).

Another edit:

If you are such a die-hard christian you should know that killing is against the ten commandments and thus against the "law".

You are really an ignorant who tries to spread his ignorance. I guess you don't know anything about politics and history - you are simply disqualifying yourself with your contradictory "arguments".

Here's an example: how about all these people whom you say they leave Iraq to go illegally to other countries? Did you ever think about whose fault this is? Right, it is the Bush-administration who started a war with "facts" which were simply untrue - lies to convince the rest of the world that starting a war is a good idea with the result of TOTAL failure and the complete destabilisation of an entire region (which finally harms all the western so-called civilisation) and a totally devastated and chaotic country - all this in the name of "democracy" (or what certain US-american politicians understand under it).

Using purchased Apple software on non-apple hardware is at best a tort, not a crime (Although an EULA has never been enforced by law to my knowledge). Also, downloading software in the United States is also a tort, not a crime. Only distribution (and profiting) from software piracy is a criminal offense.

Illegal entry into the United States isn't a tort, it is a crime. It's not even remotely the same thing.

Just to enlighten everyone.

Guest Ramm

The real qualm I have about this is that they come into our country, and then act like it's theirs. I can't being to count how many people in my school are born in another country (Puerto Rico is not another country, but people from there seem to think so. "Where you born in the USA?" "No, I was born in Puerto Rico." Idiots), and don't even speak English. We are in America, speak English. It's the official language.

Using purchased Apple software on non-apple hardware is at best a tort, not a crime (Although an EULA has never been enforced by law to my knowledge). Also, downloading software in the United States is also a tort, not a crime. Only distribution (and profiting) from software piracy is a criminal offense.

Illegal entry into the United States isn't a tort, it is a crime. It's not even remotely the same thing.

Just to enlighten everyone.

It is good that you point that out but that is why I did NOT say that OryHara commited a crime by downloading/acquiring/installing OS X on non-Apple hardware, but that it is illegal.

Actually I am always getting upset when I think of this definition and think about a campaign in Germany (shown before about every movie in theatres across the country and also to be seen on rental-DVDs) which says "Raubkopierer sind Verbrecher"=(Pirate-)copiers are criminals. That's like criminalizing the whole population and to be criminalized for something like burning a DVD or software for personal use is simply disgusting if you think about REAL criminals and crimes as rapists, murderers and so on. Sometimes it seems economical/industrial/lobbyist interests are weighing heavier than human life, losses and casualties.

It seems everyone wants to talk about LEGAL immigration too. Lets talk 'LEGAL' immigration. Shall we?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4094926727128068265

Thats my stance on it.

Well this topic doesn't seem to be going anywhere, other than providing a soapbox for various marginal viewpoints, so I'm closing it.. may it rest in more peace than it lived in.